Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:23 pm
*Stretching nonchilantly, Aria looks to the Captain and leans against the wall next to the door. Absently twirling a loose curl about her finger, she quirks an eyebrow at him.*

"So what do you suggest we do while this task is underway? My bag should be arriving soon, as I had it sent ahead of me, meaning clean clothes and a bath are in my near future. What ever came of your wandering to the Ninja Academy or information about our summonings? Are we in for a challenge?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:44 pm
The imp wistles and the mast in Kurisutofa's room on appears in Aria's

He grins an evil grin

and he was off

In the blink of an eye the old outer layer was drawknifed away, shortly after a dimaond hard finish was added. He took out some special nails and hammered the mast upright, blending seamlessly into the carpet. A moment later the trapdoor was added. 2 seconds later he drilled in four eyebolts and tied the rope ladders that led to a crow's nest just below the trap door he then dissipeared through the trap door, 5 seconds later Kurisutofa's room was clean of barnicles and polished so that the wood showed all of the natural beauty it could

Anythin' else?  

HasmatX

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:53 am
*Watching the imp go to town on his task, Aria let's out an impressed whistle. Within a minute the job had been completed and Aria walks around the new addition eying his handy work. Impressed by the end result, Aria scratches her chin as she ponders a need for anything else."

"I believe that's all, thank you. We'll be sure to let your superior know if we are in need of anything further."

*Eying a young girl with her bag in the stairway behind Kurisutofa, Aria makes her way across the room in no time flat. Pulling her coin purse from her bosom, she extracts a few silver crowns and hands them to the nervous girl with a warm smile. Taking the bag from the girl's shaking hands and placing it at her feet, Aria leans down and makes a small show of waving her empty hands in the air. With a snap of her fingers, she pulls a slide of hand trick, and produces for the girl one of the roses. Instantly the girl's nervousness disappears in a fit of giggles, warming Aria's soul as she hands her the flower. She had always had a soft spot for children, and enjoyed making them smile, especially when they seemed frightened or nervous.*

"There we go, I knew you had one hidden in there, and such a beautiful smile at that. A rose for the lovely young lady. Thank you, sweetie; keep up the good work."

*Watching the girl scurry off in a flurry of glee, Aria grabs her bag, slings it over her shoulder, and turns back to the Captain chuckling softly.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:30 am
Satisfactory, Kurisutofa?  

HasmatX

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:20 pm
"Quite."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:31 pm
Then I'll be off

and dissipeared in a puff of smoke  

HasmatX

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:55 am
*Slipping past Kurisutofa, Aria makes her way to the bed, whistling a simple ditty along the way. Placing her bag on the covers, she rustles through it, mentally checking if all of its contents were intact and in their rightful places. Satisfied with her findings, she begins pulling items from it: a dull silver brush, small bottle of rose oil, drying cloth, clean long sleeved tunic. Looking up from her task towards the Captain, Aria blushes slightly before clearing her throat to speak.*

"I'd be much obliged if I could have a few minutes to myself. I doubt watching me bath would be very exciting, but if you wish to stay I won't fight with you over it. I'm more interested in cleaning off this grime than prying eyes. Could you close the door either way, please?"

*Smiling slyly, Aria returns to pulling clean clothing from her bag, and once satisfied with her selection, she heads to the shower area of the room with the desired items.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:03 pm
Every screen in the area flickered on and began to broadcast.

(See Byako Television Network announcement thread for the contents of the broadcast)  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:27 pm
(So Pub, Kitchen, and theater)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:33 pm
((Whereever. As long as people see it.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:44 pm
The TVs began to repeat the program because it was the only thing that had been on in, well, ever.

(OK wink )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:07 pm
The GUNCANNON flew through the door of the hotel. "THE CLONES ARE GOING TO ATTACK! FORTIFY THE DEFENSES! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES! DEFEND YOURSELVES!!"  

The Mage of Space

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:16 pm
-: His ear halfcocked to the hallway, Jack tried to listen in on what was going on downstairs. Something about battening down the hatches and an invasion. Paying little mind to it, Jack looked back into Aria's room. Whatever the man was screaming about wasn't for him to get involved in. He was on vacation.

Turning his gaze from the stairway flat to Miss Aria as she went through her things, he caught only half of what was said, but that little bit was enough to get the jist. She was to bath, of which wasn't a bad idea. He needed to do so as well, and soon if he could help it. There was so much to do and so much time to do it in... what to do first?

Avoiding the staircase, Jack swung himself out of the doorway and into Aria's suite. Shutting the door, he absent mindedly turned the bolt: locking the door behind him. Pacing towards Aria as she rummaged through her things, Jack watched as her belongings poured from the small bag. Women and their personables; it was amazing how much women took with them on journeys of this kind. Patting her on the back, "Enjoy your bath. I'll be aloft if you need anything.
Just shout: be it a towel, bath salts or general company... I'll come running."

Sauntering off from her bedside, Jack mounted the newly erected shrouds and climbed away aloft. Gaining the lubbers hole, he left the hatch open behind him and slowly went to where he'd left his dunnage. Opening the bag, Jack overturned it, spilling the contents onto the soft bed's surface. Gathering his shaving knife, his soap bar and his small looking mirror, Jack folded his three clean shirts and his two pairs of breeches and placed them into a dressing-drawer alongside of his clean stockings and cravat.

Locating the tub, Jack turned the tap, which brought forth a wonderful scent of freshly soaped bath water. As the tub filled, Jack stripped from his breeches and shirtsleeves and paced to the looking glass at the far end of the bathing room. Opening his grinning mouth, he checked his teeth to make sure they were all there and then backed up to get the full effect of himself in the buff. He was still tall, about 6'2" to be exact, and he still had a rather full-build. He was aging, to be sure, but at least he looked good for his age and he had been rather fortunate to have kept all his hair.

Turning from the looking glass, Jack strolled back to the tub, stopping only to gaze out the window and then slipped in smoothly, slowly at first so as not to scould himself, but then he glided in and settled down in the nice warmth of the bath. Taking a deep breath, Jack came to a realization. "Oh, hell and death... I forgot my towel." :-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:24 pm
*Stopping to watch Kurisutofa as he walked to the mast and began to climb, Aria smiled before calling out to him.*

"Why, thank you, Jack. I'll be sure to remember that, and of course, feel free to do the same. I've no qualms with being your beck and call girl for a bit."

*Aria waited for Kurisutofa's figure to disappear through the hatch before she slipped out of her pants and started unlacing her corset. Making quick work of filling the tub with warm water, she sprinkles a few drops of rose oil over it's surface, before placing it on the dresser next to her bed. Inhaling the sweet scent on her way back towards the tub, Aria caught a muffled exclamation coming from the captain's room. Carefully removing her corset, she tosses it to the bed while tugging the hem of her shirt down so that it covered her to mid-thigh. Climbing up the riggings to the hatchway, Aria stopped before passing through opting to announce her presence instead of barging in.*

"Does there happen to be something I can assist you with before stepping into my few minutes of paradise? I happened to overhear a small sign of distress and wasn't sure if it was you or my mind playing tricks on me."

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:47 pm
The mini mech repeated his announcement. "THE HOTEL WILL LIKELY BE INVADED BY SUPER POWERFUL CLONES SOON! ARM YOURSELVES!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games