Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:38 am
-------------------

OOC: Of course! We need some romance!~ I'll change both. YAY, at least the feelings are mutual! ;D

"I'll have a coke, thank you." She couldn't help but feel a little self concious. She tucked her hair behind her ear shyly. A million things were running through her head, but she couldn't help but wonder why she couldn't control her breathing. ( This is how she gets around good-looking people, she's not dying. O: )

"Um," she said hesitantly, not wanting to wreck the moment but she had to ask. "Is there something special about the night class?"

She looked down nervously, not sure if he would get angry or something.

Although she was oblivious to what truely happened to her earlier, she clutched the side of her neck, rubbing it softly.

-------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:42 am
DeniedUltraSex
-------------------

OOC: Of course! We need some romance!~ I'll change both. YAY, at least the feelings are mutual! ;D

"I'll have a coke, thank you." She couldn't help but feel a little self concious. She tucked her hair behind her ear shyly. A million things were running through her head, but she couldn't help but wonder why she couldn't control her breathing. ( This is how she gets around good-looking people, she's not dying. O: )

"Um," she said hesitantly, not wanting to wreck the moment but she had to ask. "Is there something special about the night class?"

She looked down nervously, not sure if he would get angry or something.

Although she was oblivious to what truely happened to her earlier, she clutched the side of her neck, rubbing it softly.

-------------------

Smiling, Katsuro replied, "No. The headmaster told me when I became dorm president that they were just and elite bunch of students whose IQ was over 200."

Taking a small sip of water, Katsuro glanced over at Yaya. Putting down his glass of water, he leaned foreward slightly, "If I may say so, your eyes are quite beautiful."

ooc:i hope im not getting to ahead of myself ^^;  

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:23 am
Mitsuru noticed the vampire approching him. "Stand back, vampire..." "I'm not a vampire hunter, just someone who knows the existance of vampires....my dad works for the government....." She better buy this "Infact...I...came...to...see..." I can't believe I'm doing this..this better work... "YOU!!!" Mitsuru ran to the vampire and hugged her. "I've had a crush on you ever since I laid my eyes on you!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:05 pm
ooc:you do realize that 3 vampires noticed ur charcter and went outside to see who it was, right?  

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:36 pm
OOC: I thought it was only one....oh well....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:41 pm
ooc: nope. there's rama, hikari, and kiko  

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:43 pm
OOC: well mitsuru was going for your character...so....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:08 pm
ooc: ohhhh kk..i'll have to post a response later though cause im getting kicked of the computer, k?  

pwn_4thewyn

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:36 pm
----------------------

Yaya smiled, although she instantly wondered if he was lying or not. She thought maybe he was trying to change the subject, but refused to persist. In case that beautiful smile would fade before her eyes.

"Thanks," she said softer than she expected. Clearing her throat, she got back the strength in her voice. "But you do know, they're just normal brown like a lot of people's." She grinned playfully, not wanting to show his actions truely did affect her.

----------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:36 pm
((still at restaurant? Lost...I'll assume it is...and join in..somehow...))

Mitsuki walked into the restaurant, looking for a seat until she saw Yaya, the girl she was with when sneaking into the moon dorm a few days ago. Heh...isn't that the sun dorm head? hehe...I suppose I won't bother them. She sat down somewhere that Yaya can't see her so she can continue.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:07 pm
Pharaoh90
Mitsuru noticed the vampire approching him. "Stand back, vampire..." "I'm not a vampire hunter, just someone who knows the existance of vampires....my dad works for the government....." She better buy this "Infact...I...came...to...see..." I can't believe I'm doing this..this better work... "YOU!!!" Mitsuru ran to the vampire and hugged her. "I've had a crush on you ever since I laid my eyes on you!!!"

ooc:seeing as thats supposedly Shei, i guess i should reply now sweatdrop

The male knocked the breath from Shei's chest as he collided with her and wrapped his arms around her. Shock was written on her face as she was momentarily stunned, but she quickly recovered and pushed him away. Her eyes flashed red, "You seem decietful. You're words speak of false love."

ooc: when her eyes are red, its sort of a mixture of the monster within her talking as well as Shei...though, moreso the monster  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:20 pm
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

Yaya smiled, although she instantly wondered if he was lying or not. She thought maybe he was trying to change the subject, but refused to persist. In case that beautiful smile would fade before her eyes.

"Thanks," she said softer than she expected. Clearing her throat, she got back the strength in her voice. "But you do know, they're just normal brown like a lot of people's." She grinned playfully, not wanting to show his actions truely did affect her.

----------------------

Katsuro's silvery hazel eyes, shimmered in the dull lighting of the restuarant, "I have a believe that eyes are the windows to a person's heart. You're blessed with great kindness and compassion Yaya."

Smiling, he leaned back in his chair.

The waiter came over again, this time looking for their choices for their meal. "Ladies first." Katsuro said in a soft playful tone, with a smile to match.

pwn_4thewyn

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:43 pm
I knew they're on a date...that's cool, he cute and Yaya is also. Just hope that he is actually a good person though. Mitsuki thought, drinking a cup of water. Hm..when the waiter comes, I think I'll order a salad. Haha...I feel like a spy....

Another waiter came and Mitsuki ordered her salad. She sat there hoping they wouldn't find out she's here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:38 am
"Oh really?" "You think I'm lying?" "How could I? Your Odango hairstyle is just beautiful!" OOC: I think she has an odango hairstyle doesnt she?  

Pharaoh90
Crew

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games