Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:05 pm
killsberry
why is he most likeley dead? he can survive on his own, since we dont know what hes doing, i would think he would be alive, hes so awesome.
Meh But How do you KNOW hes alive? I mean Hes not a MAIN character... So they might as well kill him of since he was in only one.
Everyones heading to europe to destroy the last facility of umbrella  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:59 pm
Razsegal
killsberry
why is he most likeley dead? he can survive on his own, since we dont know what hes doing, i would think he would be alive, hes so awesome.
Meh But How do you KNOW hes alive? I mean Hes not a MAIN character... So they might as well kill him of since he was in only one.

Billy? He's a main character...  

Resident Isaka
Crew

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:02 pm
Resident Isaka
Razsegal
killsberry

Eh i unno.. Hes Basicly only in one.. and they havnt dedicated one to him or tell us HIS backround..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:26 pm
Razsegal
Resident Isaka
Razsegal
killsberry

Eh i unno.. Hes Basicly only in one.. and they havnt dedicated one to him or tell us HIS backround..

Well, maybe they'll put him in another one. That would be nice I think. Love story between him & Rebecca... no, not her. I don't like her very much.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:26 pm
she deserved to have her heart broken when billy was unusable for that time,  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:02 pm
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui
hm... i would have to say the saddest moment was when ada came back to haunt poor leon. he must have wanted to slam his head against a rock. either that or that he was forced to be a gov agent on account of sherry.... crying

Yay! Someone who thinks Ada's bad news too! whee
I nearly cried when I found out that Ada was in RE4 sweatdrop I like, called up my friends and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! gonk " into their ear xd
When i found out I was like "augh." But then i saw a screen shot of the fight with Krauser. whee sweatdrop
Krauser reminds me of Dutch (Arnold Schwartzenaiger (However spelled)) in Predator 1.. without the shirt or hat.. speaking of that. You can shoot off his hat in battle and he goes "my hat!" and runs for it
I don't think so. I shot him in the face with the shotgun several times and his hat never fell off. He merely laughed and ran at me even faster than before.  

Das Jabberwockie

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:04 pm
Razsegal
Uenna
Razsegal
Uenna
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui
hm... i would have to say the saddest moment was when ada came back to haunt poor leon. he must have wanted to slam his head against a rock. either that or that he was forced to be a gov agent on account of sherry.... crying

I nearly cried when I found out that Ada was in RE4 sweatdrop I like, called up my friends and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! gonk " into their ear xd
When i found out I was like "augh." But then i saw a screen shot of the fight with Krauser. whee sweatdrop
Krauser reminds me of Dutch (Arnold Schwartzenaiger (However spelled)) in Predator 1.. without the shirt or hat.. speaking of that. You can shoot off his hat in battle and he goes "my hat!" and runs for it
I saw a dude get in a jeep once, he was wearing camoflage pants and a red beret xd I forget what shirt he was wearing, but he seriously looked like Krauser. o_o It scared me.
i saw a dude that dressed up as zell for halloween (Eh ff cool and i was pointing behind me n my sis.. saying its zell! XD
If only the Krauser I saw was for Halloween... sweatdrop But I think he was a real military worker o_O
i think we're givving das ideas for her costume for halloween.. gonk sweatdrop
My boyfriend might be Krauser for Halloween. I think I'm going to be a labtech or something dead and human like that if we do carry the plan out.
(He's a skinny but tall guy...all we need is the steroids and several weeks of weightlifting... whee )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:51 am
DasJabberwockie
Razsegal
Uenna
Razsegal
Uenna
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

I saw a dude get in a jeep once, he was wearing camoflage pants and a red beret xd I forget what shirt he was wearing, but he seriously looked like Krauser. o_o It scared me.
i saw a dude that dressed up as zell for halloween (Eh ff cool and i was pointing behind me n my sis.. saying its zell! XD
If only the Krauser I saw was for Halloween... sweatdrop But I think he was a real military worker o_O
My boyfriend might be Krauser for Halloween. I think I'm going to be a labtech or something dead and human like that if we do carry the plan out.
(He's a skinny but tall guy...all we need is the steroids and several weeks of weightlifting... whee )
aha.. I could edit ur avi to look like krauser..  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:52 am
DasJabberwockie
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

I don't think so. I shot him in the face with the shotgun several times and his hat never fell off. He merely laughed and ran at me even faster than before.
O.O Eh. IT happened for me..

It does something like that in the gun fight with ocelot in MGS3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:21 am
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Razsegal
Uenna
Razsegal
Uenna
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

aha.. I could edit ur avi to look like krauser..
No thanks.  

Das Jabberwockie

[Visadi]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:56 pm
wait, another sad moment was when barry died in the resident evil on the ps1. i didnt play the rest of the game after reading his letter to his girls..... i didnt have the heart crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:57 pm
Outbreak 1
Why must everyone die? gonk  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:19 pm
I felt a slight twinge of pain when you're given the option of examining Krauser after the final fight. That line made my eyes hurt. Darn you for being sentimental, Leon! crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:21 pm
DasJabberwockie
I felt a slight twinge of pain when you're given the option of examining Krauser after the final fight. That line made my eyes hurt. Darn you for being sentimental, Leon! crying

"What happened to you Krauser? You used to be a good guy..."  

Mr. Kennedy

Izchi

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:21 pm
DasJabberwockie

You can examine Krauser after you beat him...? Wow.. didn't know.. too busy flying down the tower and away from the coming explosion...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games