Reply Role Plays
Keyblade Knights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:43 am
Selena stared at the clouded sky, wondering. She can't be right... she thought, holding her throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:17 am
starts planing something  

Kaje The Wolf

AKHaze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:41 pm
Xoric woke with sore limbs wondering what he was doing.
Hmph, I sacrificed myself to heal her and no thank you? Xoric thought rolling his eyes. He slowly stood up and looked out the window.
The clouds are way too dark... Xoric thought beginning to think.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:16 pm
Selena sighed and returned to the room, where Xoric was awake. "I...wanted to thank you for earlier. I'm quite afraid that the air got to me... Regardless, our healers are doing all that they can to ensure that you'll heal entirely." That better not have been what that cough was...  

Countess Valentine

AKHaze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:53 am
Xoric looked back at Selena surprised. He was expecting a thank you but he didn't think that she would actually ever be kind to him.
"Errr, no problem." Xoric said nervously. "Aren't you supposed to be at the war or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:13 pm
heads out to look for nobodys  

Kaje The Wolf

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:56 pm
She leaned against a wall. "Yes. Welcome to White Hall HQ. When I got you back here, we'd just finished up. I'm sending the signal; pretty soon, the people you hate, the ones in the black, are going down," she said, putting her thumb down. "We've been planning this for months." She coughed a little, but soon stopped. "Anyway, my teammates are spread around, so you won't see them until we reach enemy HQ."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:54 am
Xoric immediatly felt a big drop in his self-confidence. Once again, he was not compable of doing anything on his own. He always needed help.
"Thanks." Xoric said trying to hide his emotions. He found Selena's gaze uncomfortable and looked out the window.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:39 am
Selena coughed once more, before asking, "Are you alright? ...You took a beating back there. You should rest--"

Jade waited patiently in the desert HQ. He was staring a a mirror, their way of sending messages long distance. They all had one. In the mirror, he began to see his signal to move and regroup in the center. He nodded to his advisors, pocketing the mirror, and got ready.

Emerald saw the same thing, but was worried. What was the sound that he heard beyond the mirror? Coughing? It sounding like somone was dying back there... He didn't want to think about it as he gave his own signal to his troops.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:33 am
"I'll be alright." Xoric said trying to convince himself. He not only had been almost killed by that man, but he had also gone unconscious after trying to heal Selena two times. No, he was not alright but he would not let Selena see the week part of him anymore.
"I have a question, who's the leader of those guys? I mean, the guy I fought back there, I thought he was the leader but he was just the right-hand man." Xoric asked.  

AKHaze

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:56 am
walks though a destoryed city  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:56 pm
Selena cleared her throat. "His name is Unknown," she said simply.  

Countess Valentine

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:06 pm
*finds dead people all over and trys to thinks* what kind of person would do this  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:23 pm
Xoric rolled his eyes.
She's got to be kidding me. Xoric thought. He decided he would accept that answer anyway. Suddenly, a huge explosion blasted open the window beside Xoric.
"Who's that!" Xoric said trying to peer out the window.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:04 am
Selena ducked from the window. "Get down." She turned to Minerva. "Get our brigade. India's 45 14 75 34. 20ths 87 23 52, and the REcon 19 578. Our seige is under assault. I want a direct contact with each leader. And get me that mirror!" Selena demanded, giving orders. She moved to Xoric. "Stay here. You're in no fit condition to fight." As she turned to leave, she said, "And his name is Unknown, with a capital 'U', for the simple reason that he has never told."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff