Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:15 am
In the throne room the guys heard echos of screaming. "I'm going to see if they are okay," said Dalbex. "Anyone want to come with me?" "Oh, I will," said Karixous, who was the last to be released and therefore knew the least about what had gone on. "I do hope they are alright," said Dalbex to Karixous on the wasy downstairs, "For I fear our troubles are not yet over." Karixous looked nervous. "What do you mean? Why would anyone attack us?" By then they had reached the room that the girls were in. Xemaria looked up, and Dalbex was the first to speak. "Is everything alright?" Karixous flicked his long dark green hair and looked at Vaxlyn on the bed. "We were getting pretty worried about you up there."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:56 pm
"We're fine. I just need my clothes. I want to get out of this room." Vaxlyn cut Xili off.
"But you need your rest Vaxlyn." Xili said.
"I'll be fine, but if you don't get my clothes for me, I'll get them myself..." Vaxlyn warned.
"Xili got up and handed her Vaxlyn's clothes. Everyone left as she dressed, but heard a few moans as she put on her clothes slowly.
Vaxlyn came of of the room slowly in her cloak and said, "What?" Everyone was staring at her, wondering if she was alright.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:46 pm
Xemaria stood behind her, to steady her. She moved some hair over her eye to cover the bandages, then averted the others' attention from her by saying, "It's OK, Xili. Vaxlyn's strong. She's fine." Xili sighed.
"I don't like it, that's all," she complained. Xemaria patted her on the back.
"Eh, you couldn't keep me down either. Besides, what would happen if someone attacked right now? If Vaxlyn and I weren't able to fight, we'd be completely overrun!" Xemaria joked, implying that the others couldn't fight. Xili turned red, and Xemaria put up her hands. "Just joking, just joking!" she said, laughing as Xili continued to blush crimson. Xemaria caught Zinixia staring at her eye, and glared at her. Mentally, she told Zinixia that if she told anyone, she'd be in trouble. Zinixia just nodded, showing that she got the message. Xemaria put a hand on Vaxlyn's back, steadying her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:33 pm
Vaxlyn walked as calmly as she could without limping, but she still had a slight limp, and she winced when her left side was stressed.
Vaxlyn walked up to the thron room and saw Erixon. He ran to her and said, "Are you alright? You look like it really hurts to be walking, are you sure that you want to up walking around?"
"I'm fine, okay! I don't need help. Just leave me alone. If I didn't want to be walking, I don't think that I would be okay. Just...let me get better on my own. I don't need your pity...It's useless..." Vaxlyn yelled in a tone that seems strange to be coming from her.
Vaxlyn walked to the other side of the room, put her hood up, and leaned against the wall.
"Whats up with her?" Erixon asked.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:53 pm
Name:Xia
Number:Umm, whatever's left? XD
Weapon (don't go over the top here):A ringblade and vines that she can summon that act upon her command, her subconcious, or even on their own.
Nickname:The divine rose
Skill (do you have a special power? like telepathy?) razz lant manipulation
Class:A bit of a strategist and a good manipulator. Uses her charms and beauty to get her out of messes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:18 pm
((OK, I told you to PM me with your description, but oh well.))
Xemaria heard Vaxlyn yell, then put up her hood. Xemaria touched her eye, and to break the silence, Dalbex started asking questions. "May I?" he asked. Xemaria rolled her eye and nodded gloomily.
"First one, then. Who is your sister?" he asked. Xemaria leaned against a wall.
"Am I required to answer this one?" she asked.
"Yes."
"Fine," she paused. "It was...Larxene." A slight gasp was to be heard from Dalbex as he, too, leaned against a wall. That explained why she had looked so familiar.
"Second. How did you know Vaxlyn would be there, at that fortress?"
"Because I had a similar incident with the Heartless. I was taken there before."
"Third. Why did you try so hard to save Vaxlyn, when," he got quiet here, "you knew that it was too late?"
"Because they would have killed her."
"Why does that matter?"
"Are we playing Fifty Questions or what?"
"Just answer."
"Fine. Because... She's almost like a sister. Not Larxene, who was never there."
"Fourth. When you were rescued, you muttered some things in your sleep. You seemed upset. What happened?"
"My past happened."
"...And that was?"
"Blood. Fire. Dead. Dark magic. Experiments. Organization XIII. Demons. Wounds. More death. Suffering. And...Larxene's betrayal."
"Finally. A sore subject, maybe, but...what's with your eye?" Dalbex demanded. Xemaria ran a hand under her hair and across her eye. They were all looking at her now.
"Nothing."
"Then take the bandage off."
"No."
"You're hiding something."
"I won'd admit that I'm not," Xemaria sniffed. Dalbex sighed. He'd gotten enough information, and he could guess about that eye. It didn't take a rocket scientist to understand why she wouldn't take off the bandage.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:13 pm
Vaxlyn listened quietly to their talk. She stiffened when Xemaria said that she was like a sister to her. Vaxlyn didn't know she was that important to someone.
"Hmmm..." Vaxlyn whispered to herself.
"I have to find out what's up with Xemaria's eye...."Vaxlyn muttered.
She walked over to Xemaria and motioned her to go to a seperate room with her, Xemaria followed.
"Ok...I have a question for you myself...What exactly happened to you eye. There is no reason to keep secrets, and if you truely feel as if I'm a sister to you, then you would tell me. I told you what was going on with me, and expect that you would at least to have the respect to do so for me. Don't block me out, I want to know what it wrong. Why are there so many secrets between you and everyone else? Tell me...Please." Vaxlyn said in a calm and quiet tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:34 pm
"Well, this is boring." said Xirius, and with that, he took control over Exvarol's gravity, sent him upwards, and pinned him upside down against the wall with his knives. "Hey, I am NOT your personal stunt man!" Yelled Exvarol from the wall as drops of vivid pink poison ran from his fangs downwards. "Hey, if were playing trap, count me in!" said Karixous, who was also extremley bored. He quickly summoned vines to trap Xirius, who fell over, laughing. "Oh, no you don't" replied Ixulon. He summoned his chains, and they immediatley wrapped themselves around Karixous' wrists, and then he made Karixous hang by his wrists from on the top of one of the thrones. "That's it," said Zinixia, who suddenly summoned her guitar and started to play a repetitive rock song which entranced Ixulon. "No fair!" He yelled, before falling into a trance. "My turn," proclaimed Erixon, who then proceded to take out his rapier, and swung it with lightning fast speed around Zinixia. It created a vortex from which she could not escape. "Hmmm..." though Xaringulos out loud. "Is this how you play?" He summoned a medium sized meteor which he placed on top of Erixon, so he could not escape, yet not be crushed. "Ah it has been a while since I have seen my turn in this game," recited Dalbex. "Once more wouldn't hurt." He summoned a wall of stone 30 feet in height to surround Xaringulos so he would not escape. "Am I the victor?" Xili and Noxulous were not playing. "I guess so! Hah!" "Not quite," said Taryx, who had come down to see what all the racket was about. He formed a pool of liquid steel around the lower legs of Dalbex and hardened it so Dalbex could not move. "Now," he approached Xemaria and Vaxlyn. "Now that these jokers are out of the way, what is going on here?" He looked exasperated.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

LightPinkAngel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:16 pm
The Sphinxyness
Weapon (don't go over the top here):A ringblade and vines that she can summon that act upon her command, her subconcious, or even on their own.
Class:A bit of a strategist and a good manipulator. Uses her charms and beauty to get her out of messes.

Thats like my character crying Oh, well... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:18 am
LightPinkAngel
The Sphinxyness

Thats like my character crying Oh, well... crying

And like one of the Organization rejects here... neutral  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:43 pm
((I didn't mean to make her like Marluxia... XD Really honestly didn't.. Ummm.. I don't know... Her vines is her special thing... >.< Here's a link to her picture for appearance: Xia ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:33 pm
Name: Kura
Number: 5
Weapon:Roses of darkness
Nickname: Flower
Skill:Control plants, mind control or mind read
Class:a strategist, stands behind the lines person

That's my char(points above) she controls plants, including vines.  

LightPinkAngel

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:30 pm
And here's the bio for Karixous, who also uses plants. He has long dark green hair.

XI. Karixous- Master Earth, wields two axes
Karixous is unique as he is only member of the Organization to have two weapons. This is attributed to the fact that his fighting style compliments his element perfectly, which leads to very difficult battles for his enemies. He controls the element of plants.

Besides, what's wrong with three plant-controlling nobodies?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:45 am
((lol Tis true, tis true.. XD It'd be awesome if liked we all teamed up together or something.. Or I could change her powers to using Nothingness like Xemnas sort of, or white shadows like another character I made.. So where is most people..? >.<))  

The Sphinxyness

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:26 pm
xquietrosex
Vaxlyn listened quietly to their talk. She stiffened when Xemaria said that she was like a sister to her. Vaxlyn didn't know she was that important to someone.
"Hmmm..." Vaxlyn whispered to herself.
"I have to find out what's up with Xemaria's eye...."Vaxlyn muttered.
She walked over to Xemaria and motioned her to go to a seperate room with her, Xemaria followed.
"Ok...I have a question for you myself...What exactly happened to you eye. There is no reason to keep secrets, and if you truely feel as if I'm a sister to you, then you would tell me. I told you what was going on with me, and expect that you would at least to have the respect to do so for me. Don't block me out, I want to know what it wrong. Why are there so many secrets between you and everyone else? Tell me...Please." Vaxlyn said in a calm and quiet tone.

Xemaria looked away for a moment. She went to her bandages after glancing at Taryx and the others. "Whatever you do, don't scream," she warned. With that she began to remove the bandages. "The reason I keep apart," Xemaria explained, "is because I had an incident when I was human," she kept unwinding the bandages, "that makes me almost completely," she was almost at their end, "unable to trust," she stopped. She looked at Vaxlyn. "What happened to me then were many, many cruel and unusual incidents. My eye is now just another tribute to that," with that, she whipped off the bandages.

She couldn't see Vaxlyn's reaction, or those of the others, because the bandage was blocking her good eye. Now, her left eye would never be usable again. It had been completely destroyed, leaving only a small area where it had once been. Xemaria made a move to recover it with her hair. She looked very calm, if not a bit sad. "The experiments that were done involved killing the ones around me, and having me kill others. There were injections, fires, demons of darkness, blood, anger, hatred, genocide, and more. My sister Larxene tried to stop it all, by joining the Organization. It didn't help. After she left, her memory of us was erased, and we were all but eradicated, and those like us in power were murdered brutally in genocide," she said. She never once looked happy. Her eye suddenly took on an angry look. "And so, with her last breath, Zinixandra gave me that key, making me promise not to go after them. The things that captured you, Vaxlyn," Xemaria said darkly. A dark aura began to form around her. "But I am no longer bound by that. I no longer have that key. And I've sworn since then: I won't stop until they're all gone!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games