Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:44 pm
Naixen shot up looking at the door that was opened a crack. Temptation was getting to her and filling her mind with curiostiy. "Z-Zexion?" She shyly called out wanting to know what was going on in the room. She took a step forware and hear Zexion calling out 'Number Eighteen'. That made her jump and squeek. "Brother Xirius?" was the name that came out of her mouth. She was about to go and find out what was going on but something or someone had ran into her and made her tumble with her doll in hand. "Owwww...." She mumbled then looked up to the apologetic woman. "Ah it's ok?" She replied but the woman left in a hurry.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:38 am
(Ok, I'm gonna try and tigh all my responces together, so this will probably be really long)

(the lab)

rose moved fast and grabbed the tube and flung the liquid into Axel's eyes, some of it splattered in Vexen's direction and managed to bilnd him as well. Rose took this chance to dart out of the room!!!

The chakrams began to fall to the ground only to incinerate just before hitting the floor, Axel was holding his hands to his eyes, yelling in agonizing pain. Vexen grit his teeth as he tried to blink the liqiud away but it didn't stop the pain.

"Retched Girl," growled Vexen.

Luckily for the both of them, Rose hadn't aimed high enough to get a magure amount of the concoction into their faces. Only a small amount actually contacted the eyes.
Axel whipped it away as best he could.
"oh, that does it," he snarled and headed for the door, "No more mister nice guy for her."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Rose had successfully made it a great distance from the lab, on her way she ran into a little girl, who seemed to be trying to peek into a door. She apologiesed but kept going, she couldn't stop now. She had to find a way out!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Xigbar stood in high pose after knocking the annoying younger member out. Zexion walked with haste to the poor kids side, kneeled down , then examined him to see if he was all right.

"Still alive," Zexion murmured in relief. Then glares at xigbar, saying, "What in the world do you think you are doing, and why is that woman here, I thought Xaldin said you both took care of her..." he then also notices Xemnas on the floor.

"Superior," he said in surprise then hurried over to him, asking, "What has happened to him!!"

Xigbar shrugged, "Beats me, but my bet is Cessy did something to him, She tried to give me some half cracked story about him being in trouble or something. AS IF," he walks over to Cessy's side and lightly kicked the body, "Teh, I can't believe she was still Alive, I got a good shot at her in the bar. But she won't be coming back this time."

Zexion wasn't really listening, he was to bussy trying to figure what was wrong with his Superior he checked Xemnas's pulse and felt nothing, this horrified him, after finally reassembling Organization XIII and trying so hard to fix what had been broken in the door to Kingdom Hearts, Xemnas was gone. This couldn't have happened.

Xigbar could see Zexion's grim expression. "What's the matter, he's not really.... He couldn't actually be..."

Xigbar then went over and leaned down next to Xemnas feeling for a pulse. He had to check for him self. At first, he felt nothing and a not slowly began to grow in his stomache, then Xigbar suddenly felt the low beat within Xemnas's wrist. He had a pulse. "He's not dead!!" Cried Xigbar.

Zexion stared at him in disbelieve then searched for another pulse in Xemnas's wrist. A look of shock and relief fell over Zexion. He did have a pulse, he wasn't dead.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Outside the door where Naixen was, Axel came rushing down the hall way grumbling and fuming off about something, but the young girl wasn't quite sure what had gotten him so fumed. As he came stomping throught hall way, Axel spotted Naixen by the door. He stopped to ask her if she had seen a strange women run by.

"Hey," he said in an aggitated tone, "Did you see a black haired chick run by here earlier." He didn't realized he frightened Naixen by the way he had spoke, but the look on her face showed it, or was it really him that was frighting her. He also recognized her from earlier after his quarrel with Dymex.
Axel tried to settle his inraged emotions toward Rose and spoke more friendly to the little girl, "What's the matter, is something wrong?"
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Back in the room where Siax and Demyx where, the others had left to return to their duties, Siax was about to send Demyx to the dungeon for punishment when Xemnas(the imposter) strolled into the room.

"Ahh, Siax, I was wondering where I'd find you." said the fake Xemnas.

Siax was startled by the superiors sudden entrance. "Ser," he said, "I wasn't expecting you to be walking about today, did you not inform me this morning that you would be resting in your courters for awhile?"

Demyx eyed Xemnas oddly, he wanted to ask about Rose, to see way he suddenly made those orders about Cessy? But he couldn't ask in front of Siax.

Xemnas strolled up to Siax, "Did I? hmmm, I don't seem to recall that, and may I ask what is going on here?"

Siax looked confused by Xemnas's odd behavior. "Our new thirteenth member had infromed us that you where in your courters, seeming a bit ill just a moment ago, but you are fine now, I presume."

The Superior imposter spoke slyly, "Why yes, I am."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:35 am
"God, I have to find a way out of this place. Everyone I know here has been trying to kill me! Wait...What about Cessy...I wonder if she's okay." Rose whispered to herself as she ran through the hall ways.
Rose suddenly came to a dead end.
"Crap, I didn't see this coming...." Rose turned around and went another direction, only ending up at another dead end.
"What the heck!" Rose turned around frantically, then ran anther way, but ending up in anotherdead end.
"Ahhh! Isn't there a way out of this God Forsaken place!?" Rose screamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:19 pm
Naixen gripped her doll closer to her when Axel came. She was becoming more and more pale over what she had seen in the doors. "U-Uncle Xiggy shot A-Aunty C-Cessy....." She managed to say. "...a-and he hit Xirius then Xemnas was out c-cold" She added. She looked like she was about to faint as she tried to breath to keep up with the events. Tears were starting to form at the corner of her eyes. She then stopped to hear something. A voice back where she ran into with the other. It was Xemnas's yet he was right in this very room in front of her, bearly alive. "There are two father's?" She blurted out then squated to her holding her head starting to cry. This was going to fast for her.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:52 pm
Axel felt a little stuned, what was the kid talking about. And when she started to cry, it made him feel uneasy and unsure of what to do. He needed to go and find Rose, but he'd feel bad if he just left the poor girl to cry.

"there there," he tried to calm Naixen down, but kept his distance, "its ok, y-you don't have to cry!!"

She only started to sob a little harder.

"Uh, geeze," Axel slurred under his breath. Then causiously stepped toward Naixen, "Come on kid," he was trying to speak soothingly to her, it was a task he found to be quite difficult for himself, "Its ok," he was now in front of her and leaned down to her level, "Just calm down, and explain to me why you're crying again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xemnas seemed to be in a sleep like state. His breathing was soft and steady.

"What do you thinks wrong with him?" asked Xigbar, hovering above him.

Zexion shrugged, "I suppose we'll have to wait till Cessy cames back again to find out."

this made Xigbar eye Zexion oddly.
"Huh, what are you talking about, I just shot her!!"

Zexion laughed at Xigbars foolishness, "Do you really think its that easy to get rid of that woman, If it were we'd be rid of her by now, have you not realized this!!"

"Wait so what are you saying, she's imortal!!??"

"By all means, no. The only abilities she truely has are of healing and resurrecting the dead. Because of this, she can revive herself after being struck down, but it does not mean she is imortal, she has a weakness, we just haven't figured out what it is yet. its seems Cessy is quite good at hiding her secrets" said Zexion.

his words only frustrated Xigbar more. He hated Cessy, she was nothing but a low life witch. Such were the thoughts of most of the senior members of Organization XIII. She was just a huge thorn in their side. After she came too, Xigbar decided he'd beat the hell out of her until she confessed her weakness. It was about time this thorn be removed.

"so," said Xigbar, returning his attention to the unconsious Xemnas on the floor, "What are we gonna do now?"

"well," spoke Zexion calmly, "I'm going to go and get some one over here to help carry Xirius to his room. I'm sure Siax is going to have a few choice words to say to you about hitting a younger ember again." Zexion smiled slyly as he said this, it was amusing to see others frustrated and angry. People always did stupid things in such a state of mind.

Xigbar only shrugged Zexions comment off, "Che, Siax can kiss my A$$, Number 18 has been nothing but a trouble maker ever since he arrived. And I'm not gonna take any BS from no rookie member. That kid needs to learn his place and fast, otherwise we might just find ourselfs short another amateur member."

Zexion frownd, "Xigbar, we have been order-"

Xigbar cuts him off, "Yeah, yeah I know, why don't you just get your dumb help all ready."

Zexion stepped up and open a vortex to leave, but before disappearing, he tilts his head back to say one last thing to Xigbar, "By the way, your little pupil is out waiting in the hall way," then Zexion left.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:16 am
Rose turned around calmly and walked out into the hall again.
"Ok. There is a way out of here, I just need to be more calm so I can find it out." Rose reassured herself.
Rose walked a few minutes down the hall, not really paying attention to were she was going. She turned a corner and froze in her tracks.
Right in front of her was Axel and the little girl she had tripped over.
Oh my god! How did I get back here?! I gotta get out of here! Rose thought to herself, but her legs wouldn't allow her.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:23 am
Naixen was trying to calm down as Axel had told her to but then she couldn't help but notice foot steps behind her. She looked over her shoulder and saw Rose. She wiped hertears looking her and sniffled. "Aren't you that lady who tripped over me?" She asked. She wasn't saying she didn't apologized the fact she came back and stared at them couldn't help bring up that question.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:55 pm
"Uh....Um....Well...Yes." Rose stuttered, hoping that Axel wouldn't look back at her.
Axel looked back anyways and a look of anger swept over his face.
"You! Finally, I get to kill you!" Axel yelled as he stood up and got out his chackrams.
"Crap!" Rose yelled as she turned around with great agility and started to run down the hall again.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:23 pm
Naixen watched Axel run down the hall following after the woman. "What should I do now?" She stood up now uncertained. She held her doll at her chest as she felt uneasy. That's when she noticed that everything was quiet. This made her feel unconfortable hearing dead silence. She took a few random steps around until she started going to opposite direction of where the other two went off. "Mayby I should go back to my room...." She thought as she walked pass doors then came to the hall on her right where it led to where she had heard the second Xemnas. She stiffened thinking. Should she go and see who he was or just stay out of trouble and go to her room? She started inching away from the hall and then towards it now feeling undesicive.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:29 pm
Axel had raced off, forgetting the little girl and returning to his main mission. To kill Rose!!

Unforetunetly for him, Rose seemed to be quite quick on her feet and dashed down a few hallways before he had a chance to fling his chakrams out.

"Damn It!!" he growled, "this girl is becoming a real pain in the a$$"

then he ran off to find her again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demyx was eye the Superior suspiciously,he was acting unusual.

Siax stepped to face Xemnas "What is going on here," he started, "Is that this member," Siax makes a hand gesture toward demyx, "Is acting out of place. Should the usual punishment be given?"

Xemnas looks over Demyx dully, "Cetainly, right now I have no time for misfits. send him to the dungeon."

"Of course, sir," Siax bowled briefly then snapped his fingures and two berserkers appeared.

Demyx was clearly not in agreement with this. There was something wrong here, he just couldn't place his fingure on it.

"Superior," Demyx blurted out before Siax had a chance to order his berserkers to remove Demyx.

Xemnas looked over at him with cold eyes.

Demyx took a moment to think of what to say but felt unsure, nothing was making since anymore, he had to ask, "Why all the newer members, why all these sudden orders. What is going on. Why are you acting so strange, Superior?!"

Demyx sudden outburst struck a spark in Siax. was the Superior really acting oddly, Siax hadn't noticed. The more he thought about it, the more he realised it all did not make since.

Xemnas only glared at Demyx a second longer, then a dark smirk crolled over his lips. "Take this ingrate to the dungeon.," was all Xemnas said then he turned to leave.

Siax bowed his head, "AS you command." he snapped his fingures again and the berserkers went strait into action and grabbed Demyx with their clunky arms. Demyx jerked a bit because of how rough the dang things were. Then he just glared at Siax, how could he not see there was something wrong with everything that was going on.

Siax returned the glare. "It would do you well," he said, "to keep your mouth shut from now on."

Siax snapped his fingures again and the berserkers dragged Demyx off.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:53 pm
Rose realized that she had lost Axel and slowed to a stop.
"Ok...I lost him.." Rose breathed hard as she bent over to catch her breath.
"Let's find a way out, again." Rose said as she straightened out, but it was too late, Axel was looking at her from the other end of the hall with he chackrams in his hands.
"No..."Rose gasped as her eyes widened.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:58 pm
Naixen was making small paces towards and aways from the hall and it maked her look like she was dancing. She was biting her lip trying to figure otu what she should do until she heard foot steps, and large ones if she may add, comign otu of the hall. She squeeked and quickly hid herself behind a pedestal. Not the best place to hide but when the whole place is whit and your small it's easy to do. She watched Saix take Demyx away towards the dungeon which was sign for her as a bad sign. She understood the Demyx got in trouble for helping someone out but she didn't think it would make him go on time out.

Once it was cleared she crawled out with her doll closed to her, she started inching towards the hall when they came out of. " if they're gone that means he's still possibly there...." She thought refffering to the possible fake Xemnas. She gulped and bravely went towards the hall. Though since she panicked she was running down it rather then walking slowly. She ended up tripping over herself and hit face first on the floor. "Ow!!!" She cried sat up and covered her nose with her hands. Tears were forming at the corners of her eyes from the pain. She gumbled adn then noticed that her doll went missing from the fall. She quickly looked around for it but found a pair of black boots right in front of her. She stiffened and slowly looked up at her elder.  

Alchemy Puppet

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:33 pm
Xirius woke up, dizzy and unstable; he realized he was in his room, but did not try to get out of his bed. He suddenly noticed Zexion in the corner of the room. "What happened?" Zexion's face did not change. "You were knocked out, by Xigbar. I convinced Priox, another amateur member to help me carry you to your room. He could not stay." Xirius was unconvinced. "But what about Xigbar, what's going to happen to him? He really doesn't seem to be acting in the Organization's best interest anymore." Zexion tried hard to hold back a smile. "Ah, but that's the beauty of it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:49 pm
(All responces in ONE!!)

Axel thrust the chakrams forward, this was his chance to finish his job, The flaming weapons sworled strait at Rose and exploted in a mass of flames as they hit. Smoke could be seen bellowing out like a gray wall where rose had been standing. Axel smirked, at first he was sure the chakrams hit her, but that sureness quickly faded as the smoke dissolved.
Standing there in front of Rose was a very burned and scratched Cessy. She had been sliced deeply in her upper body in various spots. Third dagree burns were all over her arms and face. With in seconds the scrathes and burns healed in a faint dark purplish glow. She glanced back to Rose and smiled elegantly, "Why hello dear, it seems I've put you in quite a position!"

Axel leaned his body back and rolled his head in frustration, saying, "Oh, come ON!! I'm so getting tired of trying to kill this stincking Kid!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naixen was looking up intothe face of Xemnas, and her doll was in his hand. He held it like an old crummy piece of garbage.

"Now what do we have here?" Said Xemnas he had a strange dark smirk on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zexion tried hard to hold back a smile. "Ah, but that's the beauty of it...

Xigbar has been doing exactly as he was order and that was to destroy Cessy." His smile fades, " Although I must admit, it seems his efforts have been quite unsuccessful. It would also appear that Cessy has done something to the Superior. He is now in some sort of coma and we can't figure how to wake him. As we speak, Cessy is in a holding restraint untill she revives her self once more. and when she does, our questions WILL be answered." he pauses to consider his next words then continues.

"And as for Xigbar working for the Organizations best interest," Zexion stood from his chair and made his way to Xirius's bed side, "He has always had the Organization's best interest in mind, but you on the other hand have been quite rebelious lately. Seeing you caught aiding an enemy of ours rises your loyalty in question Xirius. Because of this your trainer Larxene has been called to watch you more closely. Any more screw ups and you may find yourself back at your lower ranking as a dusk Xirius." Zexion turned to leave but spoke one last time to Xirius

"Consider yourself worned." Then he left.

Xirius sat up in bed moling what Zexion said over in his head. this was rediculous, Xirius was and always will be loyal to the group, they just didn't understand what was going on, Cessy had told him something was wrong with Xemnas, she was the one trying to help him. It was Xigbar who was to blame. If he hadn't of came in when he did, then this might not be happening.

A knock came from the door and then a very bubbly and oddly cheerful Larxene came strolling in.

"Ah," she said with a smile, "There's my little freedom fighter. Not banged up to bad I hope!"
she came over to Xirius and patted at his head.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:31 pm
"Cessy?!" Rose yelled with anger and surpise.
The two emotions were struggling over the next words that came to her mouth.
"What the heck did you just do? Were have you been? And why the Hell did you get me into this?! For the past couple of hours I've been in way to many close encounters! This...Guy right here has tried to kill me like....5 times already! I want to know what the Hell is going on and why everyone is trying to kill me! I didn't do a d*mn thing! I need answers!" Rose exploded with rage, her face turning read and her breathing heavy.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games