Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:54 pm
Wait, Axel," cried Roxas, but it was to late, Axel was gone.

Roxas slouched his shoulders, disapointed.

"Don't worry roxas," Sora said to try and chear him up, "He'll turn up angain. I'm sure of it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:55 pm
"anyone care to fill me in on who was that guy."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:57 pm
Riku folded his arms, staring menicingly where Axel once was.

"An enemy!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:58 pm
"No he wasn't," sora barked. "He wasn't going to hurt us Riku!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:58 pm
Crazy_Indeed
Riku folded his arms, staring menicingly where Axel once was.

"An enemy!"
"are you always like that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:03 pm
Roxas turned to Sazuka and replied, "Sazuka, you don't know this but, I'm a nobody, so is Namine. We're Sora and Kairi's Nobodies, but after we fussed back to them, we were some how separated again. You see, when I first became a nobody, I had no memories of who I once was. And I some how wound up joining Organizatiuon XIII, who are aonther group of Nobodies like me and Namine." he paused lost in thought for a moment, "Axel was a member of Organization XIII, but he became my friend. And then one day i decided to leave the group. Axel wasn't happy anout that and well," he looks down the allyway where Axel dissappeared, "I guess you can say its kind of my fault He left Organization XIII  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:06 pm
"ohhh...so you two are nobodies?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:09 pm
"Yep," exclaimed Roxas. "Just not ordinary Nobodies!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:21 pm
"hmm...ok"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:26 pm
"Well," Said sora as he stretched his arms behind his head, "What do we do now?" he glances over at Kairi  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:05 pm
"why not find out more of whats happening."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:53 pm
Medevilgirl

Hael paused for a moment and looked at Roxas, scanning him with his eyes. "Not ordinary? Could you perhaps explain why?"  

bluepandada

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:06 pm
NaminĂ© had been quiet, not knowing quite what to say to Axel. He had put her through so much trouble, and yet... She began to walk away from the others, giving Roxas her sketchbook. She looked back, and then kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:38 pm
bluepandada
Medevilgirl

Hael paused for a moment and looked at Roxas, scanning him with his eyes. "Not ordinary? Could you perhaps explain why?"

Sora turned to him and said, "That not ordinary Nobodies, cause they're our nobodies." Then Laughed.

Roxas watched Namine curiously after she handed him the sketch pad and left. He wanted to ask what was the matter but the look on her face told him to let it go. So he just did what she wanted. and Held on to the Sketchpad  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:22 pm
((geeze, you guys are fast.....><; I need to find more time on my hands otherwise I'll be left behind))

Kairi didn't know what to say much like of her other self. Everything was coming to fast for her to keep up and she had no idea what to do. "Why is this all happening? Why do we need to fight? This is so confusing..." she started to feel distress the looked up to see Namine leave. "Namine?" she felt worried and slipped out to follow her out into the halls of the Wise Ansem. She was able to take gentle hold of her hand. "Namine? Are you ok?" She asked in a worried tone of her other.

An ivory room filled of colorful toys and the one thing that stood out was the small one clad in black that sat around colorful crayons and pencils. when there was things such as crayons and pencils, there would always be paper and yet everything was being drawn along the white floors like chalk on pavment. Small humming was coming from the artist as it came to stop as foot steps were heard coming towards the small one. Youthful green eyes came to meet a golden orange as the person in that stood before the youth towered over the one who sat. "Predictable child, You know better than to draw on the floor." he low voice spoke to the child. "Didn't you have a sketch book instead?" He asked. A curve on the child's face. "I gave it back." a soft child like voice answered. "To whom?" the man gave her a look like any other adult would give to a child. "To the White Clad Sorceress of the Princess of Heart."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games