Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:14 am
It's a pain in the a** to play. If you're that curious about it, just download an emulator.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:18 pm
emulator?.. man i feel like a noob for some reason asking this  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:05 pm
I don't even know where to start. gonk

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Console_emulator  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:59 pm
OH OH OH!!! I want to include this in the theories!!! And I want yours and anyone else's help in doing so. You've already made me exhaust all my conclusions, so now I want others to look into this. How was it that Sergei had two T-103 Variant models with him at the Spencer Mansion? I've already tried to justify their appearance against your skepticism, Bio... now I want to hear your theories, if you're able to look past your now rage-fueled hatred of the latest RE entries...  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:02 pm
Umm... I don't have theories on that. I told you, I don't acknowledge it as part of the Resident Evil Canon, so I never bothered thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:54 pm
Ugh...well that's no fun.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm
Theorizing means I'd have to be contemplating it. Why would I contemplate something I'm trying to forget about?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:48 am
Because I'm a cruel person... and to be a damned good at debate, you have to be able to see ALL the sides of an argument.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:49 am
Yes, but this thread isn't about debating. It's about theories. And the way I look at theories is... If it's something I don't understand, I make up a theory, so that it makes sense to me. But since I could care less about this game, I don't really care if it makes sense to me or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:22 pm
Can some one tell me what is nemesis and by that I mean whats up with his ability to just get the hell back up after you've filled him full of lead. and Those purple tentacles that come from his hands they look similar to those coming from Lisa Trevor in RE the remake and how can he be so dam smart. He can use a rocket launchers and can even speak and for me that's smart for a monster.  

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:47 pm
max lionheart
Can some one tell me what is nemesis and by that I mean whats up with his ability to just get the hell back up after you've filled him full of lead. and Those purple tentacles that come from his hands they look similar to those coming from Lisa Trevor in RE the remake and how can he be so dam smart. He can use a rocket launchers and can even speak and for me that's smart for a monster.

You need to read up on these things, haha. Capcom's explained everything.

Nemesis is basically this small parasite developed by Umbrella in France. It was too powerful and would kill humans in an instant.

Nemesis is basically a Tyrant which has been taken over by the Parasite. The Tyrant part probably explains the healing abilities, just like in a Mr. X.

And yes, they did sick the same parasite onto Lisa Trevor, but since she's been experimented on for so long, she was powerful enough to actually consume the parasite, which is why it kinda dwells inside her. Also, the chemical reaction between the two has produced the base for G-Virus. Birkin extracted it from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm
Fine then... how about you add my conclusions, shortened up, about the possibilities of Sergei having the two variants since I'm the only one that would actually attempt to validate their existence?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:27 pm
Erm... Could you do me a favor then. Basically, write out your conclusion in a formal manner and add the question which it answers. For example:

Why is Sergei a retard?

My theory is that the new Resident Evil writing staff wouldn't know a good character if it crawled up their asses and gave them an orgasm through prostate stimulation. Why anyone would allow those people to write scenarios for video games is a mystery.

Kinda like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:52 pm
Lol, alright... I'll get started on that.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Esod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:55 pm
This place hasn't been updated in forever but I'll try here anyways.
I've heard talk considering Ada and the fact that she is still alive. I can't remember how old it was or if anything was confirmed so any help would be great. One major theory is that Wesker possibly injected her with a virus similar to the T-Virus. If this happened (Which I find highly likely) that would mean we would have another superhuman character. Does anyone know if this has actually been confirmed or not? If so, what do you think happened? >.>

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff