Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:56 pm
Chase quickly followed and proceeded to sitting down.
He looked around at what island they could see right now aweing himself with the note that this was Jarian sanction he had never been to before.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:51 am
Raziel arrived in a timely fashion, sending his clone to keep close with Chase as he joined Viva. He had seen the force of the invaders on his way in from the air. It would take alot of careful planning to dislodge them, especially after his less-than-welcoming meeting with their messenger.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:05 am

Kite joined the Jarians and looked around taking in her surroundings. She wandered over to the other boy that was going to be her spying partner, Chase, and sat down next to him. "What do you think the bad guys will look like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:53 pm
((sorry I've been away for so long...been pulling double shifts at work))
Vittorio stood there and smiled some more. "As you wish, gentlmen." Vittorio turned around and walked towrds the make shift prison. "If only they knew what they were getting themselves into...I'll wait and see what they are about... then I'll crush them like everyone else... Dont worry my pet...nothing will stop us...nothing...", he thought to himself.  

Jerry_Berez

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:27 am
The prison ship locks Vittorio in. Effectivly imprisoning him as the Invading empire resume there operations.
Soon the entire island perimiter was put under guard, and made able to destroy an oncoming force from any direction.
Troops began combing the island for any sign of remaining local inhabitants.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:35 pm
Kite heard the patrol coming before she saw them and turned to the nearest "club" member whispering, "Chase, someone's coming." She moved away form the others and hide behind some rocks listening to the patrol come closer. Maybe Chase and Kite could impersonate some of the patrol members.  

Kumquat Assassin

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:11 pm
Chase nodded and slipped behind the rocks on the opposite side of Kite.
Very carefully he peeked over and spotted two guards. Perfect.
He slipped back down and peeked over at Kite, trying to make hand signals to say something like
"There's two of them, let's knock them out." or something.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Kite had to guesstimate about the hand signals, something about two and punching? The sound of footsteps, shuffling and unlike human ones, drew closer to their location. The young girl felt as if her heart skipped a beat when the alien passed between the two rock hiding places of Chase and herself. Her eyes flickered to the boy, then silently stood up.

She defaulted to her favorite "Tanking" form, a rockish lifeform she had encountered a few years prior. But as soon as she shapped into the hulking rock creature, the aliens became aware of her and Chase. Without further hesitation creature-kite knocked the weapon out of one of the two alien's hand and, as gently as she could, knocked the alien over the head. Even gently, the alien still collapsed to the ground. I hope I didn't kill him! Shadowkite thought slightly forgetting the second armed alien next to the knocked-out one.  

Kumquat Assassin

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:40 am
Chase almost freaked when Kite morphed into some other form, but he didn't neccessarily let his surprise throw him off track.
He immediately jumped up as well and caught the other alien off-guard and whacked him unconcious over the head with the back of his katana.
"Don't worry about it.."
Chase assured her, leaping down to check if the two aliens were really knocked out.
"So...um...exactly what is your skill again?"
he asked hesitantly.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:58 pm
Creature-kite changed back into her normal, young girl self and flashed Chase a grin. "I can change my form among other things," she told him as she went to work examining one of the aliens. There was a time when she felt extremely out of place whenever she shapeshifted, but that time had long since come and gone. Shadowkite committed every detail about the alien to memory, enough so she could keep the image in her mind and maintain the form.  

Kumquat Assassin

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:30 pm
Chase nodded with an "oh" and glanced at the unconcious alien. He poked at it wondering if it'd be really necessary to dress up as it. He could go perfectly fine without...
However, just to be on the safe side, he tugged at the alien's attire.
"Do you think this comes off?"
he asked.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:57 pm
"Hmmm," she looked at the many buttons on her alien's metallic suit. Unfortunately for her, she had cracked the glass dome that covered her alien's head, but Chase's alien's was in tact. She hopped over her alien's body and knelt beside Chase's alien. "Maybe this button?" Shadowkite asked as the went to push a mysterious button neat the collar of the suit. The glass seemed to melt away into some sort of storage for now.

"Well, at least the helmet comes off."  

Kumquat Assassin

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:49 pm
"oh. That's fine enough."
He picked up the helmet and fitted it over his head.
"Whoa.."
He cocked his head at Kite, neck getting used to the extra weight on his head. Then he observed the rest of the alien's suit.
"Easy enough."
He announced. His appearance seemed to phase out of focus for a split-second with a light-neon purple mist working around his body. When the whole operation was done, Chase looked exactly like the alien they'd just knocked out.
"So..what to do with them?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:17 pm
"Whoa! You're a shapeshifter too?" Shadowkite stood up quite glad to know that she was not just an oddling in this city. Even if he was a different kind of shapeshifter, it was still nice to know. It was her turn to change now. The girl closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and focused her mind around the image of the alien. Unlike Chase who phased out, Shadowkite's body morphed taking on the full appearance of the aliens. "I feel all... slimy! But how do I look?" She asked, secretly she didn't favor the form at all, and felt very strange.  

Kumquat Assassin

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:21 am
"Eh? I'm not a shapeshifter.."
He shook his head, but before he could explain anymore, Kite had already morphed into her own alien.
"...you look very persuadably like an alien."
he commented, laughing at her reaction on how slimy it all was.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games