Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Big Chinese Cocktail Party!!!!!! *here* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoCrow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:56 am
yalie5
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
*trips up Vanilla_Soda*

GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1! rofl

How dare you trip up the mighty Vanilla!? *whacks Toki* mwahahahaa! twisted (i'm so violent!)

*Recoils from the blow*

I like 'em feisty... cool
Giggedy giggedy giggedy!!! lol

giggedy? wth? lol

That's what I'm thinking.. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:58 am
*stumbles around the house, trips and falls into a secret doorway leading to a hidden cellar*

Awesome, I found a hidden stash of goodies! There's video game consoles, food and loads of cash!!  

Minielf

Syeori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:31 am
Minielf
*stumbles around the house, trips and falls into a secret doorway leading to a hidden cellar*

Awesome, I found a hidden stash of goodies! There's video game consoles, food and loads of cash!!

* quickly dashes before minielf and starts eating all the goodies and taking all the goodies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:23 am
Nuuuu I wanted some goodies.  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:09 pm
*shakes uncontrollably*
... giggedy.. giggedy

For those of you not in the know, "giggedy giggedy giggedy" is what glen quagmire says in family guy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:39 pm
Quagmire! I love him! Remember the time his p***s got stuck in the window?
"Hello police? It''s me Quagmire. Yeah, it''s in a window this time." xd

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Syeori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:53 pm
Tokioka
*shakes uncontrollably*
... giggedy.. giggedy

For those of you not in the know, "giggedy giggedy giggedy" is what glen quagmire says in family guy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tokioka you watch too much tv, all this jonathan ross, family guy and harry hill...and you also eat too many strange things. sweatdrop mrgreen *pokes you*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:58 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka you watch too much tv, all this jonathan ross, family guy and harry hill...and you also eat too many strange things. sweatdrop mrgreen *pokes you*

You can't get too much of a good thing though. The end result is that I have an exquisite taste in food and I've got a good sense of humour. And you just poked me. What's so bad about that? *pokes you back* wink  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:03 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Minielf

* quickly dashes before minielf and starts eating all the goodies and taking all the goodies.

No! I found it first!!! *grabs soda, pushes her out and locks the door!*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:16 am
*eats the pocky and plays the PSP that Minielf dropped*  

xoCrow

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:55 am
I want to get a piece of this too! surprised -chainsaws open the door and kicks Minielf out-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:18 pm
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

You can't get too much of a good thing though. The end result is that I have an exquisite taste in food and I've got a good sense of humour. And you just poked me. What's so bad about that? *pokes you back* wink

pokidy poke *pokes you repeatedly* *poke poke poke poke!!*  

Syeori

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:25 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

*Sits back as Vanilla_Soda gets tired out from all the poking*
*Walks behind her and begins flicking her ears*
Hee hee hee!! JOY! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:07 pm
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

*Sits back as Vanilla_Soda gets tired out from all the poking*
*Walks behind her and begins flicking her ears*
Hee hee hee!! JOY! blaugh

Vanilla never gets tired! *carries on poking* Hey! stop flicking my ears!  

Syeori

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:11 pm
t0shi0
I want to get a piece of this too! surprised -chainsaws open the door and kicks Minielf out-

No, it's mine, all mine I tell ya!!! scream scream *grabs axe and chops tosh's head off*  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games