Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:16 am
Olie whistled when he saw sasaki senei "wow ... what the heck happened to you? and in ohter news ... did you get the licence number of the truck that hit you?" he grinned "anyway, yeah i've made progress sensei" he jumped onto the waters surface adn began walking "i can keep this up for about 5 minutes without losing control ... but thats only if i concentrate"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:55 pm
" I too would like to know what happened to you, and yeah I made some progress." He walked over the surface and back. ((I' not really sure how large it is!!! Damn I missed thechuunin exams, I really wanted toenter too. crying ))  

one_winged_angel123456

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:25 am
Kitune still stood, knee deep in the water and had still not fallen into the springs. "Oh your back....I'm not doing to good, infact I'm afraid if I make one step I'll fall in." She glanced up, slightly and stared. "Poor sensi! It looks like it hurts....are you ok?" She was a little concerned for the health and safety of her sensi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:13 am
Ollie lost his balance and fell face first into the water, even though the water was scolding hot he came out laughing "looks like im not a good at this as i thought!!"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

EddddyC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:11 pm
He grinned. "I'm alright. Just...ran into a little trouble." He watched Tog walk across the pool and back. "I see that Tog has pretty much mastered it. Ollie and Kitsune, you're both doing very well. Why don't you all take a break. I brought sushi." He held up a few boxes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:41 am
Ollie nodded and jumped off of the lake surface next to the sushi boxes "you know, maybe having a full stomach will help me concentrate more" he grabbed the nearest sushi box "thanks very much sensei!!" and began eating.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:03 pm
Tog jumpes back to the ground and grabbed a sushi box. "Thanks sensei, and it certainly wouldn't hurt Ollie, it would be easier then concentrating with your stomach growling 3nodding ." He said with a smile as he sat down and started eating.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:39 pm
Sasaki nodded and grinned. "Eat as much as you want! As long as you work hard, it's my treat!"  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:12 am
"Oh great....Um I'll be there...I hope" Kitsune called out, grimacing at the thought of taking a step and falling in.
Here goes nothing... Kitsune took one step forward, clenching her fists. She was waiting for the moment she was going to fall in. After a few seconds she realized that she was stable, even though she was knee deep in the water. A grin brought upon her face, feeling excited for taking a step.
She took another step and received the same result.
Now I'll I have to do is get my feet on the water!! I'm getting get it!
Kitsune soon arrived at the edge of the hot springs, delicately she stepped onto the ground, not wanting to disrupt her sturdy flow of chakra.
Sighing she grabbed the last box box and pulled out the chopsticks shoved in the side of the box.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:15 pm
"Finish up your lunches and then get back to your training. Now that I think about it...we haven't gone on many missions together, have we? Well, I just got a special commission from the Hokage and perhaps we can go on our first real mission as a squad. We'll meet at the gate the day after tomorrow. Understand?"  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:38 am
Kitsune nearly dropped the sushi box. "A mission?! Really!?" She grinned, shoving the rest of the food in her mouth, and dashed back over towards the hot springs. "I'll get this right!" She called out, excited and ready for the mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:24 pm
Ollie grinned and put down the empty box "wow, i can't wait for a mission, i havent been on one in ages!!" he jumped back onto the water and shouted "thanks for the food sensei!!"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:04 pm
Tog got a devilish smile. "a mission? This should be fun..." He went back to training after eating the sushi  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:15 pm
Sasaki nodded at his students' determination. "Well then! Eat well, and rest well! You have today and tomorrow off...so relax! We may not get a wink of sleep once we start the mission. We'll meet here, at six o'clock, two days from today. Jaa~! ['Till then!]" Sasaki walked off.  

EddddyC

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:51 am
Ollie grinned as he began tryig to run across the water "i can't wait until the mission, and i might rest on the second day, but for my first day off i'm training!" he cotinued training, the exitement of the mission giving him extra stength.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff