Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:07 am
Any news, Sanekazura?
Yell as soon as you get to know anything, will you?

Oh, and vote people! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:47 am
This may be a late reply but I'd like to have an icon contest 3nodding  

Moonlit Masquerade

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:41 am
Oooh, nice idea!

...and it's never too late. Not until the contest is actually started 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:19 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
This may be a late reply but I'd like to have an icon contest 3nodding

I second that!! I can't write for crap, but I can make icons ^_^;  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:08 am
News!!
Unfortunately, we have no access to the guild money. But thatt shouldn't keep us from having a fanart contest. I suggest that if we have one, the winning picture is made into an official banner. That will be first price.

What do you say? If you like the idea, I can get the contest started tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:10 am
Sanekazura
News!!
Unfortunately, we have no access to the guild money. But thatt shouldn't keep us from having a fanart contest. I suggest that if we have one, the winning picture is made into an official banner. That will be first price.

What do you say? If you like the idea, I can get the contest started tonight.

Sounds good! I'd join in with that... in fact, I have a drawing that I've been working on for a bit now, lol.

But I thought we were doing fanfic's? oh well...  

Ghourry

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:03 am
I knew it! Here I am, trying to stop doing manga-related drawings for a while when you drag me into it again xd

But sure! I don't mind at all actually. Go for it Sane!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:12 am
You were talking about fanfics? redface I should read all the letters in the word before jumping to conclusions.

But it seems as There might be some interest, so I'm putting it up now. 3nodding  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Ghourry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:25 pm
Sanekazura
You were talking about fanfics? redface I should read all the letters in the word before jumping to conclusions.

But it seems as There might be some interest, so I'm putting it up now. 3nodding

No problemo Sane! xp

(I tend to do the same thing when I'm reading) Or my eyes will be reading on ahead and my brain will still be stuck on the previous sentence.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:12 am
Wuu
Sanekazura

No problemo Sane! xp

(I tend to do the same thing when I'm reading) Or my eyes will be reading on ahead and my brain will still be stuck on the previous sentence.

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one with that habit... xd

Sono told me you wanted more time for the contest, so you'll get a whole week instead of five days, is that ok? The voting will be stretched to a week too.
(i really hope someone will post pictures... sweatdrop )  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:51 am
Sanekazura

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one with that habit... xd

Sono told me you wanted more time for the contest, so you'll get a whole week instead of five days, is that ok? The voting will be stretched to a week too.
(i really hope someone will post pictures... sweatdrop )

A week sounds very nice in my ears, that way I can finish the piece I'm currently working on before throwing myself into the contest whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:46 pm
now i gots a question...if we have the contest(is it fanfic or fanpic? i went and got confused again! XP), who's gonna judge? and what are the parameters of the contest? yes, don't you love all the rulage talk? xd  

yorurei

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:01 am
yorurei
now i gots a question...if we have the contest(is it fanfic or fanpic? i went and got confused again! XP), who's gonna judge? and what are the parameters of the contest? yes, don't you love all the rulage talk? xd

Check the 'Fanart Contest!' thread for more information, and yes, we do pictures.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:35 am
yorurei

The judges will be all the members of the guild, you vote through a poll.
I'd love to tell about the parameters, but I don't know what that word mean... sweatdrop (Could I possibly feel more stupid?)

Well, like Sparkle said, go read the first post in the thread. 3nodding  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:47 am
Sanekazura

The judges will be all the members of the guild, you vote through a poll.
I'd love to tell about the parameters, but I don't know what that word mean... sweatdrop (Could I possibly feel more stupid?)

Well, like Sparkle said, go read the first post in the thread. 3nodding

...to tell the truth, I don't know what that is either. Damn swedish teachers, not telling us important stuff ninja

*goes to learn herself*
According to my synonym book-thing: 'parameter; storhet, variabel'  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games