Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:45 pm
(Sorry I'll change it)

Alex ducked and covered right before there was a big boom. There was debris everywhere. He then pulled out another kunai ready for an attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:42 pm
Rekai picked himself up after being throw down from the explosion. He looked around and saw Alex with a kunai out, prepared for another attack. The forest was a mess of falling trees and flaming debris, but he couldn't see the ceature anywhere. He whistled for Sukai. She jumped out from behind a fallen tree and flew over to perch on his shoulder, shaking out her feathers to rid herself of dirt that had covered her. Rekai approached Alex.
"It looks like the creature has fled. Most likely from the explosion." He said.  

Kulac Akios

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:29 pm
Alex said "Yea your right lets go."Alex turned around and started walking towards Rekai.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:50 am
Rekai nodded, "We should stop by the hospital too. We both have our fair share of wounds." He said with a laugh. No sooner had he said that, the torn sling finally gave way and broke, leaving Rekai's unmovable arm dangling at his side. He glared at it.
"Just great!" He scolded stare stressed  

Kulac Akios

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:00 am
Alex nodded and walked beside him towards the hospital. He then said "You know you are a very good team member."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:10 am
Rekai smiled, "Thanks, you are too. Now if only we could find a third member, then we could be a squad and head out on missions." he said. Sukai nipped him on the ear.
"Yes I know Sukai, you're a part of the team too. We just need another human member." He whistled.  

Kulac Akios

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:12 am
Alex laughed and said "I have an idea who if he doesn't have a team yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:19 am
Rekai turned to him, "Really? Who?"  

Kulac Akios

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:45 pm
Alex smiled and said "Then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it." Alex then started down towards the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:21 pm
"I guess so," Rekai sighed and followed Alex to the hospital.  

Kulac Akios

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:24 pm
(Post in the hospital now)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:34 pm
(((Will do)))  

Kulac Akios

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:50 pm
Rekai entered a small clearing in the forest and stopped walking, taking a moment to glance up at the morning sky. He then looked down at a peice of paper in his hand. It was a copy of information that was posted on the notice board in Konoha and the perfect thing he needed. Renge - The Path of the Lotus. Facing a sturdy looking tree he took the stance described in the training guide, the iron fist stance. After taking some time to get a feel for the stance he began to throw quick punches and kicks at the tree, causing some of the bark to strip away.
"I will make my new sensei proud!" He thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:28 am
Rekai continued with his training, moving from the assualt on the tree to doing one-handed push-ups, since he only had one at the time. As he was pushing himself off the ground and letting himself drop again he glanced at his immobilised arm, wondering how long it would be until it healed. He sighed, thinking of when his next check-up would be.  

Kulac Akios

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:31 pm
Kumo walked into the forest, and looked at a tree with some blood stained on a branch, remembering how he got his scanner and broke his leg. He slightly laughed. "To think that a tree took out my eye and broke my-" Kumo thought, suddenly noticing there were no other injuries to the tree except the blood on the branch. He thought he must have broken his leg some other way.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games