Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:38 pm
Kimimaru winced at the pain in his legs from the bleeding slash. He tried to land a punch on Sasaki's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:40 pm
[[Nevermind!]]

SASAKI dodged it swiftly. Then he ran forward, his jaws spread, ready to bite. He got close to Kimimaru's shoulder and then froze. An image of Hiro flashed through his head, one of the time he bit him.

EddddyC

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:40 pm
Sin-Q runs at Kimi-demon then jumps and goes for a kick

"Take that......."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:45 pm
[[G'night, guys. It's nearly twelve where I live and I have a math test first thing tomorrow...gotta catch some Z's...XD.]]  

EddddyC

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:49 pm
(((o.O that's late lol. It's only 1:50pm here in Australia)))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:45 pm
Kimimary grabbed Sin's leg and threw him over his shoulders. "Stay out of this human, you will only interfere"!  

Shin Defender of Light

pilot01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:58 pm
(12:57a.m. here)

Alex woke up in a strange place and winced at the pain when he tried to lift his right arm. He the remembered his demon sensei. He stood up and opened the door and ran towards Kimimaru and the other people.

When he got there sin was over Kimimaru's shoulder. He drew a kunai and said "Leave them alone now."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:16 pm
Rekai reached into the pouch clipped onto his belt and took out a dead mouse from the plastic box. Sukai whistled excitedly, knowing she was going to be fed. Rekai smiled and waved the mouse in front of Sukai's beak who pecked at it a few times before taking it into her beak. While Sukai ate her snack Rekai turned back to Hiro.
"You've obviously seen Sasaki transform like this before. How can he do that?" He asked.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:34 am

"He's fast", panted the creature. "More faster then I"ll be for a while anyway, this fool had only taken a look at 4/5ths of my power". The demon riased his voice to Sasaki. "Hey! Sasaki! let's take this somwhere else shall we"? The demon smiled a bit. He took my prey, thought the demon. HE WILL PAY.....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:48 pm
Sin-Q hit a tree then hit the ground. When he got up he went running up to Kimi-demon

".......................Kimi thats not you..............snap out of it............"

sinmega

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:22 pm
"SIN!", yelled the demon. "Stay out of this or "I'LL KILL YOU"!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:54 pm
"Wahhhh?! What the heck?!" Kitsune dove quickly into the bushes. What's going on...?? She wondered, breathing heavily.
"Kitsune do something, go in there and do something!" Akumu whined, trying to nudge Kitsune out of the bushes.
"No! What am I supposed to do, I don't even know what's going on!" Kitsune was frantic and filled with utter chaos. "Maybe it's somewhere else" She gave a nervous laugh and began to get up.
"No! I'll even go out there!" Akumu hissed, backing up slowly to the edge of the bush.
"This is not our problem! Besides what can you even do, you'll get killed!" Kitsune pleaded with the little fox.
"No, there's not turning back from here!" Akumu dashed out, into full view of the ninjas fighting.
"Akumu.........she's right, but...." Kitsune was unsure of what to do.  

Kieff

sinmega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:17 pm
Sin-Q just was standing there not what to do

"............No you will not......................thats not you"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:30 pm
"FOOL! Don't test me! If you interfere again I will rip you limb from limb"! The demon said in an angrey tone.  

Shin Defender of Light

sinmega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:35 pm
Sin-Q went into his fighting stance and winked his eye

"Do something.......................I'm ready"

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games