Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:54 am
Looking at them both talking, he began to woder himself on what he was really doing. (By the way, guys. I lost my account over the weekend to a hacker. So, if you're on my friends list, please delete it. I don't want you guys becoming victums like myslef who lost everything...sigh. Anyway, if you want to continue to be on my friends list, send me a request and we could talk more about this on a later time. sweatdrop )
"As far as from what he tells. It seems true...for now. Once a heartless, always a heartless. The may seem to trust you, but I won't. For as the way I see it, I'm putting reasponsible for everything that has happened thus far. Though it my not seem fair to you, but was it fair for my friends or family to become heartless while I killed them to survive. Later becoming a heartless myself and then as I am now, a Nobody. So don't think about becoming an heartless again or.... my blade might just slip from my hands, cutting you to pieces." he said darkly in a cold manner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:57 am
"Same here." He said throwing his dagger. It flew just past their shoulders and stuck in the wall behind them. "You become a heartless again and there'll be hell to pay"  

G1iitch

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:57 am
"Xan, you're too soft for you're own good. I do we knoe that this heartless of a kid is telling the truth. For all we know, he could be springing a trap for us. For all I am saying is that he could be his other brother, he just doesn't notice it yet." he said coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:15 am
"Don't worry, I can stand my ground. Now... you! Move!" He pushed the guy through the portal.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:26 am
"I don't like the feel of this one. Makes my stomach turn. Xan too easyily when it comes to trust. Best go with him, in case of the event that something does go wrong." he said as he stood up from the bed, grabbing his equipment and walked into the portal of darkness. Sighing, it felt almost like going home in a way as he walked deeper into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:49 pm
where here. be prepared for anything.  

crashintomyarms

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:57 am
"How pleasent. Is that all you could say? Be ready for anything." he said flatly as he appraoched them closer while coming out of the darkness. "I don't even know why I came in the first place." he muttered as htey stood there waiting for something to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:25 am
follow me. u can get lost in this place easy  

crashintomyarms

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:46 am
"Don't lecture me, kid. I know where we are....I've been here before. Several times actually. This darkness...feels like home to me, even though I've rejected by it. In a way this is home for me." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:21 pm
ok *starts walking* this place hasn't changed a bit. there they r i'll get them u stand guard  

crashintomyarms

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:31 am
firemaker223
ok *starts walking* this place hasn't changed a bit. there they r i'll get them u stand guard
"ow no! you don't go alone! i'm coming with you." He unsheeted Dark Soul.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:16 am
ok  

crashintomyarms

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:39 am
Flexing his fingers back and forth while summoning water from the tips of his fingers, readying himself for a possible battle waiting to take forth before them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:50 am
(alks to desk and grabs papers) this is to easy  

crashintomyarms

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:22 am
An alarm sounded. "Oh, great! Now look what you've done! Give me the papers!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers