Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:02 pm
"And why do you think you can help us?" Kren said. He had appeared behind the man and kicked som debris. His clothes were dirty and tattered as he picked up random peices of debris.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:32 pm
Spencer turned around and adressed him. "Because I am a russian lord sir, and I don't "think" of any reason. I was called here, obviously because my abilities were needed. I am a shadow mage who is also really good at politics due to my family background. I am able to fill any position easy. Either the dark, grey, or light branch of your little clan. I can also fund you if you like....Mr.?" He asked  

LordOkageSpencer

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:44 pm
"Kren..." he waved his hand. "I don't need your money."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:21 pm
Thomas set his breif case down and walked back to the door. The official procedings wore on his patience, he idn't care much for the games of cat and mouse.

"Considering I haven't been payed yet," he said under his breathe, "I'm not so sure we couldn't use the money."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

LordOkageSpencer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:01 am
Spencer glanced at the wispering man behind him, then back at Kren. "Mr. Kren, it is not only money I offer, but my own two hands. With my royal background I have alot of political sway...Or if you perfer a more active member....." he said, the pull out a long switchblade with a black onyx handle., and fliped it open. " ...I can be that as well. I have alot of battle experience, sir." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:05 pm
"First off, drop the mister. second off, drop the sir. besides that, do as you please. i could use some hel with this place anyway."

Kren tosses pieces of debris over his shoulder. "Welcome to Grey Tower."  

Fighter for all

LordOkageSpencer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:18 pm
Spencer stoed the knife and laughed. "Right, right. Well, Kren if I am employed by you now, know that I do not seek money or gain, but only a little bit of something to add excitment to my life." He said, and ten utered a little spell. "Moshnermerrsfastil!" He shouted, and about a score of little shadow sending showed up out of the shadow of the place, and with the wave of his hand they begain to clean the place up. "I would like to know what my actual job is though, in order to do it. And if at all possible, who I work with. Will that be a problem....Kren?" He asked, putting alot of voice on that last part.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:58 am
Kren shrugged. "NOt much to do, You really only to worry bout the doorman. But you can make youself usefull by going to other clans and trying to get them to invest here."  

Fighter for all

LordOkageSpencer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:04 pm
Spencer lit his pipe. "Thats it? Thats all I have fo a job? There has to be something else..." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:21 pm
Kren raised an eyebrow. "When you can get some of the other clans to invest time and money, then we can see about other jobs."  

Fighter for all

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:22 am
"Quickly now, quickly now, we need to move before anyone can stop us!" The bots worked on getting the ship chunks moved, using pure numbers to help lift the massive hunks with pully systems. Justice charged to the side of the building, attaching a small console to the wall and fiddling with it. The Kitsari kits were getting suited up, then filing into the lower chunk of the space ship. When the chunks were all piled on top of each other, the bots managed to climb up them, one or two occasionaly falling to their doom, only to be replaced by others. Some of the other bots cleared the area of people who could be harmed. "We've got ten minutes till launch. "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:30 pm
THomas was alredy right behind Justice, his large unbrella suddenly casting the two in a dark shadow. Though he had moved quickly and quietly, it was obvious the path he took. It was littered with botts that had either been cut through or smashed with some unseen weapon

"What exactly is THIS?" hje siad, reffering to the massive chunks of ships being pushed together.

"You realise, of course, that this is DGL territory, and any and all objects that wind up fall in our jurisdiction..." he said coldly, "So tell me, why shoudl I let you finish whtever it is yoru doing?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:06 pm
"Why?.... erm...that's a very good question..." Justice flipped a switch on a tiny remote. "You see... questions... they are sometimes small, but the answers..... they are often very big..... and ummm.... property.... property is a very relative term in the eyes of-" right the there was a large burst and the ship shot up into the air. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but it seems like it's time to go!"
A vehicle whizzed past snatching justice up and leaving the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:26 pm
"YOU SON OF A-" shouted Thomas taking a step forward.

BUt he vanished before he could finish the staement. He had taken one step forward, his left foot landing in Justices shadow.

Though no one was there to see it, it would have looked like he had been suddenly pulled into the shadow as it moved.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:24 pm
On arrival Puff noticed something was off. "Hey, where's Thomas?" Puff asked as he looked high and low for him. He ran into Shinobu, who was standing with his arms held high and with a blank expression on his face.

"Shin, do me a favor and wake up." Puff said as he looked directly into Shinobu's eyes. They showed the event that had happened before they arrived.

"Wow, something is really off and your breath smells rank dude." Shinobu said as he pushed Puff away. "Sattileye, upload!" He said before and eyeball with a casing that would protect it. He stuffed it into Puff's mouth and pointed him straight into the air.

Puff spit it back out and it was fired so fast that it excaped the planet's atmosphere. "Dood, that was nasty. What was it made of?" Puff complained and he licked the ground to rid himself of the taste.

"Beats me. I just got the data uploaded before I was created." Shinobu said as he watched the probe. "We need a third for our mission." He looked around and found a woman walking by. "Come with us, We'll need yout help."

"Um...Sure as long as I get to use Quaddukumaru." She said with a little confusion in her voice.

Shinobu poked both of the people with him and they turned into beams of energy before shoot into the sky following the probe shot up before.

((Orbit around Space Station Ometta))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces