Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Pokemon RP....YES WE'RE GOING BACK TO OLD SCHOOL!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ho yesh...It's old school
  YAY!
  NUUUU!!
  Huh...?
  WhaEva
  POLL WHORE!!!!
  O_O no comment...
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 am
Taking note of Celia's uneasy pokemon she frowned. "Well, I suppose it's to be expected.." Naru paused, not quite sure how to respond. "They're alert at least, I think that's enough assurance that if anything would happen.." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 am
"Ah, that happens a lot. Other pokemon don't like me." She said, a small creepy giggle sounding very quietly in the back of her throat. "I guess this means we're traveling to town together?" She asked, pretending to be somewhat hurt by the uneasy pokemon.  

BassGBaby

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:44 am
"Uh well... I guess so!" She smiled, a little uneasy due to her pokemon's reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:51 am
Shiranui turned and started to walk towards the direction of town. "Shall we introduce ourselves?" She asked, walking backwards, her pokemon walking behind her, knowing the way.  

BassGBaby

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:09 am
"Sure! I'm Celia, and these are my pokemon, Eevee, Suicune, Golduck and Butterfree!" She smiled and pointed to each pokemon as she listed them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 pm
Shiranui nodded, carefully noting the pokemon in her mind, her pokemon studies zipping through her head. 'Suicune huh? ...Suicune...'. She took a pokeball from her wrist and flicked it towards the ground. A Charizard appearing in a red flash. "This is Spitfire," She pointed to the Charizard. "Shiinei," She gestured to the absol. "And Kurosora." she gestured to the Pidgiot. "I have introduced half of my pokemon, once your friend introduces herself, i'll show you the rest of my pokemon and tell you my name." She gave a small half smirk half smile.  

BassGBaby

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces