Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P l N K D O N U T

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:47 pm
most people probobly come here with hopes of getting the whole million! There is alot of stuff you could get with that money, that would increase in value to then get you more gold.

personaly, I just want whatever I can get, cuz each bit is one more bit closer to getting thoes Horns of the Demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:18 pm
Gosh, the things I could do wit another Mil <3  

Lady Pelvic

inu828

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:52 pm
ill get all of my friends something  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:55 pm
A million sounds nice, so those 300k in my opinion. With that amount I can finally have the gold to get my demon horns and then I can start helping out Gaians with their questing again.  

Luv-Ink

Territorial Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tax Evader 100

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:46 pm
Kakashi_TimeSkip
But only for a Ninja Hb, and Kitsune Mask, 10k to change my name and Angeltic Pendent, and I think thats it.

that's more than a million  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:39 pm
{{GSNBC: Gaia 2 News!}}

I'd have to win this thing so many times to get DJs gonk
But I'll probably use it as start up funding for my newspaper (GSNBC),
... to pay the writers and stuff. 3nodding

{{GSNBC is currently hiring for the following staff positions:
Business Editor || Lifestyles Editor || Sports Editor || Arts Editor || Staff Writers || Advertising Manager || Distribution Manager}}[Apply here]

`E c h e v e r i a

Dominant Strategist

21,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Rinakau

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:56 pm
Do I really want the whole million? To be honest no I don't lol. To some people, they're probably thinking "yes, I want the whole million." But as for me, I've a different perspective. I'm just in particullary into the Ancient Katana and only a few other items. I just want enough to buy what's on my wish list. And if I had left overs as I had said before in my intro. post I'll just donate it to Peasant to keep this event running as long as possible for those other future lucky winners 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:25 pm
Whatever I got would go towards my devil tail fund. So it doesn't matter much how muh of the million I got.  

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

D123w

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:38 pm
dolly14
Whatever I got would go towards my devil tail fund. So it doesn't matter much how muh of the million I got.
.:Believing in the Day of Tomorrow...

lol my friends questing that to shes more than half way their now i think. i would want the mill tog et me ninja plate hb or use it towards nm scarf

...Wishing for another chance in Life:.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:41 pm
Hmmm... I don't think I NEED 1 millon, hell, put it that way, and I don't need one gold...... If I got one mill, though, I could by back the majority of the items I lost when I was hacked.... and push some money into the fund I was going to use to start a charity.  

Frozen Memories

Charitable

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:12 pm
Payasa_224
I was thinking of this, there's only so much i want from gaia. If i was ever to win anything from this guild, i would pray for it to be at least 300k or more, just for the two most special items that i can only dream of! but i just hope i can make that dream come true, and by the way i am new to this guild, and i here the people here are really nice. So hi everybody =]
*Shrugs*... If i auctually won the 1mil, id probably spend it all in one day.. haha.. Theres alot of items im questing.. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:19 pm
Actually, I only want 100k. If I get anymore than that, I'll probably just use 100k and give the rest to a friend, or spread it into seperate amounts to more than one.

[LordAlucard]

amyazmy

10,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:04 pm
if i got one million i'll use half of it for my dream avi quest and split the other 500k for vending and donations to other gaians XD
but winning some hundred thousand will be pretty much enuff coz i can vend and make the money grow and still can help others heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:25 am
i totally want the money. i would use it buy all the stuff on my wishlist, help out my nooby friends, and make a guild(although i totally doubt it will be anywhere as good as this one.. hehe) cute monster! arrow domokun  

xxcatiebugxx

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:42 am
Winning the whole million would be nice, because I would finally be able to achieve 3 quest items that I have had my eye on for years: Guitar of Demona, Steel-Plated Ninja Band, and the Demonic Pitchfork. smile  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games