Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juraka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:59 pm
Long story.

A looong time ago I saw the Matrix, and thought Trinity was the coolest name EVAR.
About the same time I came across Runescape, and prompted to give a name, I thought of Trinity. When I thought that, I thought of the number 3 for some reason.
So I decided to morph Binary a little bit (meaning 2) into Bynar. Spirit Bynar was my first Runescape character, then awhile later I restarted, just reversing Bynar, coming up with Ranyb.

Since then (About 3 years) almost ALL my internet names have been Ranyb.
Just a while ago I added the Lord to it because...I liked it.

That's how it happened. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:35 pm
<33 I collect rubber ducks and I have a fairy duck.Now you know!<33  

D r y W h i t e T o a s t

Roukan Ookami

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:44 pm
lol well i really love the redvsblue series and Caboose was my fav char and ppl have always said that i remind them of caboose so i tryed to use CaBoOsE as my name but it was already in use so i thought "hey! i is caboose!" thus my name xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:49 pm
I chose mine based on a characters name from an anime. Syaoran. And then I just added DarkAngel...I think if you look at the background image in my profile then it should make sense...(if you can see it) sweatdrop  

KuroSamaXIII

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:03 pm
Ishrie is the name of a character I came up with. That's about as deep as it goes... I like making random names out of random letters in my spare time. This just happens to be one of my favorites. (Especially since it's never taken! wink )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:05 pm
well lets see.

it all started when i was joining my first forum ((www.narutolounge.com)) i couldn't think of a username, so i thought of princess mononoke, and the wolf god moro. i didn't know how to spell it so i spelled it maro. but that username was taken, so i added a 1. but that was taken, so i added an underscore to get maro_1 and it wasn't taken. so i just happen to like that and i kept it, and i've used it ever since. but i got perm banned from that site, so whatever lol  

maro_1

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Figurine Illusion

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:07 pm
well.. i'm cool... then my nickname is kat.. and my favorite numbers are 7 & 53... soo it makes... coolkat753

weird huh? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:08 pm
well iaways thought of my self as a freebird. ya know flying free not haveing anything weighing me down.and what REALLY made me use the name was cus i was in a REALLY bad relationship and it got soooooo bad to the point where i would cry myself to sleep and i had thoughts of suicide. thanks to my friends for giving me hope they helped me get out of it and my exact words to him as i was breacking up with him were "zach . . . i REALLy cant do this any more. u just put too much preasure on me to do thing and im not like that im a freebird i need to fly free." so then he thretatened to ban my other account so i made this one and well i used afreebird as my name. . .  

AFreeBird

Ainieve

Virtuous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:52 am
Well, I didn't come with mine. My friend did. It just stuck and I liked it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:24 am
Cattleya is a very lovely type of Orchid (flower). I love and grow orchids, and so I chose this name. I'm really ahppy with it. I've had loads of mediocre names in the past  

Orchidelirium

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Stinger33

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:32 am
i dont really know how i get this username... i often get weird idea's though the 33 is from my e-mailadress...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:09 am
stole it.

from a really old idea of my own to make a weekly gaian newspaper that fell through.

The Sunday Edition

Proxy Trafficker

10,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

PrettyxOnna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:59 am
It's in my profile, but..I was watching Pretty Woman the day I made this account, at the same time me and my friend were laughing over an episode of my favorite anime, Dragon Ball Z, how one of the characters kept calling this girl, 'Woman' in Japanese, which happened to be, 'Onna'. So we both decided to use it since it was pretty late, and we were both irritated with my computer.
xP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:29 pm

I love USB Flash Storage Drives...
And some people call them flashsticks...
So yeah.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

flashstick

Friendly Phantom

delcattys

Sweet Reindeer

14,575 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Team Peyo 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:40 pm
I got my username by taking my favorite character from my favorite show, which is Iruka from Naruto, and flipped his name to get "Akuri", then I took his last name which is "Umino".  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games