Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:34 am
*she fully smiled*i guess we're just really good friend is all  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:36 am
Ollie grinned "i should hops so, you were one of my first friends in konoha!"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:48 am
you were one of mine it was ryuka then you, i wanna kno what would be worse freezeing him or letting him live with what he did  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:52 am
Ollie grinned "definately freezing him ... or electricuting him, that would be good to"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:32 am
ithink freezing might be better bc then he would stay that way instead of just getting fried  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:47 am
Ollie laughed "yeah at least then we could put him up as a sculpture for a while, until he melts, then i would see how good he is at fighting while still half frozen"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:59 pm
or we could judt brake him *she started laughing*ifeelreallyevil but i like it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:01 pm
Ollie laughed a little "i dont feel evil, but i do feel like getting a bit of payback for a good friend"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:07 pm
iwould help you but my strength isn'tso great right now i haven't slept so even if i did try to freeze him my ice breathe wouldn't be strong enough*just then her little sister walked in*oh ask hanien she has told me what she wants to do to him o and we found her element its ice i don'twhy i couldn't tell sooner her eyes are gray but not the have ice-crystals in them like mine are red and have flames because my element is fire ,so go ahead and ask her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:20 pm
Ollie looks down at hanien "what would you wanna do to to that kid ozzy the mime?"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:23 pm
*the little girl replied* make him go byebye  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:24 pm
Ollie laughed "well i hope you get to do that!"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:26 pm
ok she's spent to much time with Ki apparntly i dare not tell Ki or do i i mean she wouldn't kill him but she would hurt him pretty bad and make him suffer by making sure he got no medical attention for his wounds and stuff she pracrices in medical jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:29 pm
Ollie thought for a while, then said "tell her, i think he should get a little bit of pain for the pain he made you go through"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:33 pm
ok i have no problem with that *she told the little girl to get the phone when she returned she called she told Ki you could here the yelling through the phone* i think i've gone deaf in my right ear, oh she said she be here in about a half and hour i'm guessing by the way she yelled she gonna brake every bone in his body and trust me she knows where every bone is  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games