Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:05 am
A join request:
Quote:
You smell like bunny ears.

Hmm.........
I wonder why.. User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:41 pm
I haven't done one of these in a looong time.

Bolded/italicized for emphasis:
Quote:
haaii my name is kat aka katie.. im very active and i go on every single day and im 11

Because, you know, if you want to stay on Gaia, you should really go telling people that.

x3 thisismysn x3

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:41 pm
I hope you didn't accept her since it is against the ToS for her to even be on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:00 pm
Quote:
. . . O.O You're laughing at me? D= . . . I still want to join. ^.^ *Love*

Hehehe. Yes I am. surprised

x3 thisismysn x3

[Noi]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:44 pm
Quote:
cuz im ur gf

...lol wut?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:48 pm
Quote:
the reason i should join this guild? if i can work my way up in the guild, i might one day be able to rule all guilds!!!!! after the guilds comes the whole world of gaia!!!!! so if you want a powerful leader who always aim for the highest he can, pick me!

sweatdrop  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:48 pm
Quote:
You laugh at these things? Well, that's rather RUDE. Although, I suppose I shouldn't be insulting you, considering it's up to you whether or not i join this guild. Ho-huummm. i still like making fun of people. So, HAHA. ...yeah.

Quote:
laugh. There now can I join?

They know. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:26 pm
User Image Yay for Thisis! She found this thread again! 8D  

Lady Pelvic

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:31 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image Yay for Thisis! She found this thread again! 8D

It was only on the second page Silly. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 pm
User ImageOh... Haha. ^^;

I didn't bother looking for it because I thought it was gonna be super far back. >w<

Lady Pelvic

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:54 am
Quote:
i want to join the guild because my car died and i had to push it into a parking spot and when i popped the hood i saw that the battery connection had come loose so i connected it and forgot the doors were shut and the key in the ignition was turned so it automatically locked the doors so since i got locked out of my car and i had to get a ride to my house and i thought i would get the spare set out of my house which meant i had to go through the apartment next to me which isnt locked and then climb over the balcony to mine which was very terrifying but the back door was locked so i had to get the apartment janitor to teach me how to break into my house jimmying a lock and all that was just so i could take my little black and tan dachshund out for a walk even though she'd rather swim but its too cold plus i usually have to go in and get her and i have cedar allergies right now so i took her up this nature trail which she loves except some of the big dogs scare her.

Ilu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:55 pm
Quote:
Im joining to 1. hopefully get some money and 2. see if anyone will get me a taco

I wish people would give me tacos...  

x3 thisismysn x3

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:45 pm
Quote:
Because Norayr is so awesome, Moonlight Bella is so cute, [Noi] is such a lady, x3 thisismysn x3 is like totally sexy to me for some reason o.o, Pelvic Thrust Fairy is so sexual that i get gasms, and `Tahirah is just so ******** cool. &&lastly,ilovetoeatpotatos :B

Speaks for itself. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:52 pm
I have to say.
That is
the best
join
request
ever.

x3 thisismysn x3

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games