Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
The Boob Cult -- PG 13 pics only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:01 am
*sigh*...They still didn't manage to make me straight. They do look big, though. 3nodding

@ Frash: You're looking at her neck?! confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:04 am
OH SNAP MORE BOOBS.

._. surprised  

Ginga

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:43 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Nethilia
Inazuman Frash
If you posted that in chatterbox, you could get in trouble. I think they said something like: If you post a pic of your boobs in just a bra, you will be in trouble because your violating the minds of the young'uns or something like that.

Your neck is pretty though.

It's a good thing I don't post in Chatterbox. If by the age of 13 a child doesn't know what a bra is, they need to get off the internets.

Don't underestimate the Chatterbox, now.. /:

And they look squishy, too. 3nodding The white looks way better, since I think the red would've been too dark and blended in instead of creating that contrast.

I knew there was a reason I stayed out. gonk

They are squishy. And I get cleavage like, instantly. Every bra I put on give me cleavage. Even the ugly gramma ones. It's like pop! Cleavage! Would you like some lunch off my titties?

That's one of the bras that I got for free; one of my mom in law's coworkers ordered them too small and I was the only one she knew who could fit them. So I got like 10 free bras. Sweet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:30 am
There's something about this guild that always makes me come

back.

I can't quite put my finger in on it.

But whatever it is, ME LIKES!

------------

Enough sexual inuendos for a moment or two. Heh. Just wait till I get a picture of my sexay moobs on the screen. AHAHAH!

(PS - I join le cult!)  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:32 am
Nethilia

They are squishy. And I get cleavage like, instantly. Every bra I put on give me cleavage. Even the ugly gramma ones. It's like pop! Cleavage! Would you like some lunch off my titties?

That's one of the bras that I got for free; one of my mom in law's coworkers ordered them too small and I was the only one she knew who could fit them. So I got like 10 free bras. Sweet.

Yesplz! biggrin biggrin

Sweet indeed. Like, "Score!" I know how expensive bras can be, especially the good ones. It's not fair. ; __;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:04 pm
*faints of pure orgasmic viewing pleasure*

What else could be said? xd

And I would post my boobs, but I hate my bras. I have a bunch of ugly white ones and then a really pretty black one. But the black one covers up my boobs completely, so you couldn't see my boobs even if I did post it. crying

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:03 pm
Wear a bikini?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:21 pm
Inazuman Frash
Wear a bikini?

...*owns no bikinis* eek sweatdrop

Cut me some slack, I'm a competitive swimmer! We can only wear one pieces! And I don't swim other than to race because I cannot fit a pool in my apartment... crying No fair...

Anyways, I'll figure out something! *triumphant pose*

Soooooo...WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF YOU?!!! *stares at other PDers* How come we can't see YOUR boobs?!!! CHICKENS!!!!

Be one of the few, the proud, the camera hors!!!!!

LIKE MEEEEEE!!!

User Image

HOSHITZ!!! I'm Brian Johnson!!! *is proud*

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

oGolem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:36 pm
There should be a very obvious reason you cannot see pictures of me.

And that reason is that...

*Is made unconcious by passing ninja Mankey*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:19 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Nethilia

Yesplz! biggrin biggrin

Sweet indeed. Like, "Score!" I know how expensive bras can be, especially the good ones. It's not fair. ; __;

Yeah. These were like, 50 dollar bras, and I got them all for free. Two of them are evne strapless. Do you know how tweaked a DD bra has to be to be strapless? It's like building a suspension bridge.

As for bikinis...I have one, but it's a little too small. I generally swim in my tankini. I need a new swimsuit.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:17 pm
Geeze... my mommy buys my undergarments at Sears for, like, $20 or so when they're on sale. They come in packages!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:32 pm
Nethilia
It's like building a suspension bridge.

XDDDDDD  

Ginga

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:09 am
Nethilia
Yeah. These were like, 50 dollar bras, and I got them all for free. Two of them are evne strapless. Do you know how tweaked a DD bra has to be to be strapless? It's like building a suspension bridge.

As for bikinis...I have one, but it's a little too small. I generally swim in my tankini. I need a new swimsuit.

I know. My big sister has DD's. And she's always trying to pawn off her old bras on me. It's like, "Um.. Cheyenne... There's a BIG difference between DD's and A's... neutral "

And I haven't gone swimming in, like, two years. whee I'm way too self conscious, partly because all I have are bikinis (from zee big sistah U __U;; ) and a one piece that, though I love to death, is quite small and real tight.

We all need to go bathing suit shopping! biggrin *Drags Panda and Neth away to the stores.*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:18 am
Golem OTCT
There should be a very obvious reason you cannot see pictures of me.

And that reason is that...

*Is made unconcious by passing ninja Mankey*

I got one of you on this harddrive. Don't make me post it.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:19 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Nethilia

I know. My big sister has DD's. And she's always trying to pawn off her old bras on me. It's like, "Um.. Cheyenne... There's a BIG difference between DD's and A's... neutral "

And I haven't gone swimming in, like, two years. whee I'm way too self conscious, partly because all I have are bikinis (from zee big sistah U __U;; ) and a one piece that, though I love to death, is quite small and real tight.

We all need to go bathing suit shopping! biggrin *Drags Panda and Neth away to the stores.*

Yay! An excuse to run around with no clothes on!

Wait, that's festival.  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games