Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:24 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

The police officers grabbed Jim and began to carry him away towards the building. Jim only opened his eye and looked up at Zenio. He winked at her with a little grin on his face and went back to normal again. The officers and Jim then went in the building with two officers at guard by the door.

"what's he up to?" she thought watching them take Jim inside the building. "More importantly how am I supposed to get in?" she tried to find something to get her inside without the guards noticing her. "crud...." She thought then noticed that Ashley wasn't around. "Where'd she go?" She looked around looking for her partner in crime.

When Zenio walked by some bushes, she grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in. She did the shush sign. "Stay quiet and don't let go." Ashley had her arm and made Zenio and herself invisable. They walked towards the building from the side and went through the wall. Ashley had to let go since that took a bit of her own energy. "Sorry, a little weak." She whispered to Zenio.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:01 pm
as kris walked around and mess with his eye he set it to infrared and saw a bunch of females attempting to infiltrate the males territory. "this can't be good, he pulled out his gun and slowly crept closer to the infiltrators  

MrAsianK

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:10 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

The police officers grabbed Jim and began to carry him away towards the building. Jim only opened his eye and looked up at Zenio. He winked at her with a little grin on his face and went back to normal again. The officers and Jim then went in the building with two officers at guard by the door.

"what's he up to?" she thought watching them take Jim inside the building. "More importantly how am I supposed to get in?" she tried to find something to get her inside without the guards noticing her. "crud...." She thought then noticed that Ashley wasn't around. "Where'd she go?" She looked around looking for her partner in crime.

When Zenio walked by some bushes, she grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in. She did the shush sign. "Stay quiet and don't let go." Ashley had her arm and made Zenio and herself invisable. They walked towards the building from the side and went through the wall. Ashley had to let go since that took a bit of her own energy. "Sorry, a little weak." She whispered to Zenio.

Zenio was startled a little from being pulled into the bushes but seeing Ashley changed that as they went to the side of the building and went through the wall. "S'ok, for now just save your energy..." She looked at the surroundings finding out where they had taken Jim. "Any ideas?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:40 am
(( so you can turn things invisable too? lol and kris dont get involved with it shell never post im forgetting i posted at all)) billy walked down the streets of the town bored  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:11 am
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Zenio was startled a little from being pulled into the bushes but seeing Ashley changed that as they went to the side of the building and went through the wall. "S'ok, for now just save your energy..." She looked at the surroundings finding out where they had taken Jim. "Any ideas?" She asked.

Ashley looked around leaning on the wall since she was tired. Since they were behind some crates, they were safe for now. She heard a door open to her right and there walked through Jim and the cops. They threw him in the middle of the floor. "WHat kind of punishment do you think he should have?" one asked the other two.
They thought and thought. "Oooh, how about the sharp treatment?" Ashley said walking out.
The officers were strict and held thier weapons out. "What are you doing here?"
"Relax, I came along to see what was up, and now I know." Ashley walked forward, but made a sign for Zenio to stay down. Ashley looked down at Jim and could tell that he was playing dead pretty well. "How about you leave this one to me, huh?" She said giving a smirk to the officers.
They all looked at each other and nodded. With no complaint, they all walked out.

((Yeah, she can go invisable, but it takes up most of her own energy. So it's a big fall.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:40 am
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Ashley looked around leaning on the wall since she was tired. Since they were behind some crates, they were safe for now. She heard a door open to her right and there walked through Jim and the cops. They threw him in the middle of the floor. "WHat kind of punishment do you think he should have?" one asked the other two.
They thought and thought. "Oooh, how about the sharp treatment?" Ashley said walking out.
"Relax, I came along to see what was up, and now I know." Ashley walked forward, but made a sign for Zenio to stay down. Ashley looked down at Jim and could tell that he was playing dead pretty well. "How about you leave this one to me, huh?" She said giving a smirk to the officers.
They all looked at each other and nodded. With no complaint, they all walked out.

((Yeah, she can go invisable, but it takes up most of her own energy. So it's a big fall.))

As soon as they left, Zenio came out from behind th crates. "Sometimes I wonder about the officers and their 'good' nature..." She commented and looked at Ashley and Jim. "So, any way to get out of here?" Zenio asked. "Frankly I don't think we'll be in the clearing for long." She suggested.  

Alchemy Puppet

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:57 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

As soon as they left, Zenio came out from behind th crates. "Sometimes I wonder about the officers and their 'good' nature..." She commented and looked at Ashley and Jim. "So, any way to get out of here?" Zenio asked. "Frankly I don't think we'll be in the clearing for long." She suggested.

"I could go through the wall again, but I probably wouldn't be able to walk." Ashley suggested pointing to the wall that they first went through.
"I'll carry you." Jim said, "Shouldn't be too hard by your size."
"Alright, cool with me." Ashley said as she grabbed them and went through the wall again. Of course, she slowly passed out and Jim began to carry her.
"C'mon, let's get out of here, you lead the way." Jim told Zenio.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:28 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

"I could go through the wall again, but I probably wouldn't be able to walk." Ashley suggested pointing to the wall that they first went through.
"I'll carry you." Jim said, "Shouldn't be too hard by your size."
"Alright, cool with me." Ashley said as she grabbed them and went through the wall again. Of course, she slowly passed out and Jim began to carry her.
"C'mon, let's get out of here, you lead the way." Jim told Zenio.

"Right." Zenio walked along the side of the building and looked around the corner to see the same two guards at the entrance of the building and two more outside the gate. "ok..." She looked to the bushes where they first hid in and above it a stone wall with a electric wiring. Zenio waved over to Jim telling him it was clear for the moment as she ran towards the bushes.

"Ok with the bushes covering us, we'll be able to escape." Zenio thought as she climbed up wall. The Electric wires was no problem. She took out her knuckes and turned on the tazer switch to magnetic. Zenio then placed it under the wire letting the magnetic drain the electricity. She motioned for jim to climb over first.  

Alchemy Puppet

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:30 pm
Alchemy Puppet

"Right." Zenio walked along the side of the building and looked around the corner to see the same two guards at the entrance of the building and two more outside the gate. "ok..." She looked to the bushes where they first hid in and above it a stone wall with a electric wiring. Zenio waved over to Jim telling him it was clear for the moment as she ran towards the bushes.

"Ok with the bushes covering us, we'll be able to escape." Zenio thought as she climbed up wall. The Electric wires was no problem. She took out her knuckes and turned on the tazer switch to magnetic. Zenio then placed it under the wire letting the magnetic drain the electricity. She motioned for jim to climb over first.

Jim thought for a moment. He made Ashley lay on his back and have here arms over his shoulders. He held on to her hands with his left hand. Jim leaped in the middle length of the of the wall and grabbed the vines that vines that wrapped around them. He then crept slowly up the wall since it was a bit tough for him. He finally made to the top and hopped over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:00 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
(( so you can turn things invisable too? lol and kris dont get involved with it shell never post im forgetting i posted at all)) billy walked down the streets of the town bored

Erik recognized Billy, jumped out of the library window and met him. "Sup."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:14 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

Jim thought for a moment. He made Ashley lay on his back and have here arms over his shoulders. He held on to her hands with his left hand. Jim leaped in the middle length of the of the wall and grabbed the vines that vines that wrapped around them. He then crept slowly up the wall since it was a bit tough for him. He finally made to the top and hopped over.

Zenio looked behind her before climbing up the wall. As soon as hopped fromt he wall, she slipped her knuckles back and landed on the ground. Zenio looked at Jim. "Now we run." She commented and she started running across the street. "We'll go to my place, It's not far from here." Zenio stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:04 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

Zenio looked behind her before climbing up the wall. As soon as hopped fromt he wall, she slipped her knuckles back and landed on the ground. Zenio looked at Jim. "Now we run." She commented and she started running across the street. "We'll go to my place, It's not far from here." Zenio stated.

Jim was right behind her with him holding Ashley in a normal way. I wonder if they should help me on my mission... Jim thought to himself.  

FallenLight262

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:29 am
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

Jim was right behind her with him holding Ashley in a normal way. I wonder if they should help me on my mission... Jim thought to himself.

Zenio swiftly made turns through the alley until they came to a wooden fence with a two story house. "We can stay here for Ashley to rest just make sure you don't go down stairs during the evenings, that's when Tammy and Carmen come home." She informed and jumped the fence and opened the back door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:15 pm
Alixraen
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Erik recognized Billy, jumped out of the library window and met him. "Sup."
Billy looked up at him " Hey Erik, not much. you?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

[River]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:02 pm
[Sorry I havn't posted in so long, guys. My mom took her computer with her to Springfield so I havn't been able to get online for about a week now. sweatdrop Now she's back, though, so I'll be getting online pretty regularly from here on out.]

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff