Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How much gold do you have? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 238 239 240 241 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:16 pm
right now 18k, but I just bought the stuff I'm wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:27 pm
My gold count is always changing, since I buy and sell, but right now at this time, about 30k, soon to be maybe 40k, who knows?  

Sir Lionheart

Mistril

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:31 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
That happened to me before! Except it was a couple of commons, not any neat items.

It took some store bought items too, which wasn't a big deal. But You got lucky ^_^

@Overwhelming Abundance: I was hoping they would, but I didn't want to ask. And they didn't offer, so I took it as a negatory.

@shane__wyman:That's awesome! My cousin had something like that happen to her, but they found the glitch and fixed it. Uhh, I'm at 320K and the cheapest I saw was around 400K. So, I'm pretty close. I didn't actually quest this time, though. I was too lazy to start a quest.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:32 pm
    33k at the moment

peanut butter fruit loops

Dapper Darling

Galvanized Demon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:38 pm
Mistril
x3 thisismysn x3
That happened to me before! Except it was a couple of commons, not any neat items.

It took some store bought items too, which wasn't a big deal. But You got lucky ^_^

@Overwhelming Abundance: I was hoping they would, but I didn't want to ask. And they didn't offer, so I took it as a negatory.

@shane__wyman:That's awesome! My cousin had something like that happen to her, but they found the glitch and fixed it. Uhh, I'm at 320K and the cheapest I saw was around 400K. So, I'm pretty close. I didn't actually quest this time, though. I was too lazy to start a quest.

wow thats awsome.. i wish i could get that kind of money.. but when i do i make bad investments so ehh.. but yeah i have tons of envelopes so i guess if i sold them i would be up in the 300ks or so but yeah congrates on almost being there..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:40 pm
shane__wyman
Mistril
x3 thisismysn x3

wow thats awsome.. i wish i could get that kind of money.. but when i do i make bad investments so ehh.. but yeah i have tons of envelopes so i guess if i sold them i would be up in the 300ks or so but yeah congrates on almost being there..

Thanks!
I am terrible at spending gold/money. So it just slowly adds up.

Mistril

Galvanized Demon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:48 pm
Mistril
shane__wyman
Mistril
x3 thisismysn x3

Thanks!
I am terrible at spending gold/money. So it just slowly adds up.

im so horriable at it haha.. i guess its cause its all fake so im not worried about goin crazy and doin whatever with it but i wish i could have something good on gaia so it doesnt look like ive wasted these past 3 years..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:57 pm
shane__wyman
im so horriable at it haha.. i guess its cause its all fake so im not worried about goin crazy and doin whatever with it but i wish i could have something good on gaia so it doesnt look like ive wasted these past 3 years..

My cousin makes fun of me because I act like it's real money and the world will end of I spend 1 gold.

And when I actually spend gold, it's usually expensive.

Mistril

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:59 pm
26.5K. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:32 am

f r a g i l e_heartxx

Amigox3

Revered Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:34 am
10k. I just did like three donations for my charity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:19 am
1k...I is broke crying  

xloudxloud

katgems

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:27 am

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 am
not much here 2462  

nastyn

Tasho Kwazo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:54 am
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 238 239 240 241 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games