Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Bunny Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:31 pm
Heh sweatdrop , yeah I don't know what it is but I tend to draw Nekos alot, heck didn't even now they where called nekos until someone said what I was a couple weeks back while rping here, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:49 pm
Oh, lol. Are you a, demon cat then?  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Dark Bunny Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:50 pm
My character was born to human parents, thus making himself soort of an outcast in human society so not really, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:51 pm
Oh, okkie. I was just wondering what type of a neko you were. But that's interesting... I wonder if there was a recessive trait in his family.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Dark Bunny Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:56 pm
*Shrugs* maybe, I just made it that way to give him a little depth in his backround and a reason for transfering to the high school.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:59 pm
HHmm... that makes sense. That's partially the same reason for Lenair... since.. she wasn't that heavily accepted by the children at her church, though the nuns seemed to like her just fine. Also... her powers would have been put to waste, since... none of them had elemental skills, or even holy magic. But I just had this stupendous idea, that could kill two birds with one stone, for it could spark my plot, and also save a friend. ^o^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Dark Bunny Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:04 pm
Cool, can't wait to see it put into action, should be interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:09 pm
Heh, yeah. I figure that a lot of temporary NPCs will be involved. Hhmm... I wonder if by now... Haruna is a considerable NPC... I mean... she's just a bird. >_<  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:29 pm
Lenair has a bird? eek News to me!! Shhh, dont tell Popoki <_< >_>;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:29 pm
Probably, don't see why it couldnt be but if your unsure just ask a admin they'll tell you.  

Dark Bunny Lord

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:37 pm
Hhm... okkie. I think I'll try RPing here... for a forum... it may help me to post in a different box or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:26 pm
(sorry, its kind of big @.@)
User Image
Ok, ya, I had to do this in art class. We drew a character, gave it a name (her name is clutzy Collete) and put them in a comic strip. I would show you the comic strip...but my friend ripped it up xp Just to give you the idea.

Panel 1:
Colette is in the library looking for a book
Colette: "Now where is that book?"

Panel 2:
Colette finds the book.
Colette: "Oh, here it is!"

Panel 3:
Colette reaches out for the book, but all of a sudden the bookshelf starts to make a creeking sound.
Bookshelf: *creek*
Colette: "?"

Panel 4:
All the books, except the one that colette was looking for, falls on Colette, and Colette is under the pile of books with the @_@ expression.

and thats it (the comic was only 4 panels long xp ) Oh and can you guees who Colettes hairstyle was based off of whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:56 pm
Nice picture. Your comic sounds funny..only if your friend didn't rip it up..>.>

I'm posting yet another artpad picture..i think i painted the skin a little bit too dark but it will do

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?iivgwu1c4dfk

edit: I also drew a picture of Joy, Sakura Ai, and Feena at the hot springs but i got no scanner! My mom said maybe..but i'll probably won't get a scanner till the fall or maybe mid winter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:32 pm
aww its cute. O.O You did?Too bad you don't have a scanner..like me. Or I would of shown you a picture of Joy giving that light orb to Sakura  

HiddenJoy

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:36 pm
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?iivu3l124fy4

and I present Tiffany Lords!!! my favorite character from rival school/project justice!!!!! Oh and wonderful drawing Sakura ai!!! AAWWIIEE, I wish you get a scanner soon!! I really want to see your hand drawn drawings whee  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games