Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:51 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:16 pm
Demonic contiued his way down the alley, his ears alert for any sounds of his target. He put his back to the wall and took a deep breath before spinning out, his eyes darting around before they settled on a small figure in a corner..."Why don't you just come peacefully?" he questioned as he readied his fist and blades in front of him.  

DemonicShadowWolf

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:16 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:07 pm
Demonic tilted his head as he observed changes in Kenton. It looks like Evan and me aren't the only ones that have issues with the moon.

"Peacefully?" He sneered as he repeated the word. "I seem to recall you people being the ones to make the first move." Demonic shruged his sholders "True. But had we waited until you had a grasp on the situation, what do think would have happend?"

( ninja If you want to call me a lycanthrope, just dont forget that I'm not a werewolf in any shape or form...because sometimes people get confused...thanks ^___^)  

DemonicShadowWolf

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:59 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:19 pm
((Heh sorry...I'll try to clear it up.))

"Who knows. I doubt that weakling is capable of anything useful."

Demonic looked puzzled for a moment, then disregarded the comment with a shrug." So I take it you won't come without a fight?" Although he already knew the awnser to this question, he was trying to buy some time, hoping one of his teamates would show up. I'm not to sure I can take him.....I just hope he doesn't come out....

His sword's aura flared up as the base started moving closer.....

DemonicShadowWolf

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:01 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:35 pm
Demonic cocked his head and lets his arms fall to his side, leaning foward into his laid back fighting style..."Stop you, I suppose" He grinned and took a step foward. "It's not like we have another option"  

DemonicShadowWolf

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:47 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:10 am
(( Sorry, but I won't be on until thursday. I have to get some minor surgerey done sweatdrop ))  

DemonicShadowWolf

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:55 am
---  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:17 pm
((Thanks...I just came out and everything went fine...though I'm in pain right now so I'll post tomorrow 3nodding ))  

DemonicShadowWolf

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:47 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:56 am
((heh *Chugs it* Okay!..so I couldt sleep last night...so if theres any typos dont get on me now...Ill fix em later @___@))

The wind blew over Demonic as Kenton swung his sword. Demonics ear's twiched "Just don't blame me if you die."Demonic smirked "Only one person should be responisble for that...and thats me." he crouched with his fist up, holding the blades so that the ends came out twords him, his calves taught as he readied for any attack.

((If its hard to know how I'm holding the blades or anything let me know and i'll cler it up.))  

DemonicShadowWolf

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:39 am
The Ice dragon flew through the air moving through the clouds looking for his target. He knew they were alive and close... he could sense his presents. He sniffed the air and looked around towards the ground; flying lower to get a better look over the area. As he flew he heard talk in a near by ally. The ice dragon let out a snort then flew up high and over the ally where Kenton and Demonic were. As he flew his body began preping itself for battle; changing in some slight ways that may not be noticed by normal people. Some changes physical, some mental and; for the special case created from his past training, some spiritual. The Ice dragon did a dive bomb and quickly landed just outside the ally. He snorted as he walked toward the ally; creating a larger ice trail then normal. He put his hands up against the ally walls and ice shot from his palms to walls and they started to freeze. The ice traveled down to the ground and up over to the rough of the ally. As he froze the ally he noticed the wall at the end. To his joy it was a dead end and that means if he did everything right his pray couldn't escape. When the ally walls were coats with a thick layer of ice and just before he pull of his hands, and extra serge of ice energy shot out from his hand. The ice traveled up the walls of the ally and shot into the air and collided withon another. When the energy came down it started to create a thick, icy dome over the ally. The dragon let out a roar in satisfaction then said,"
Now you will not be getting away from my icy wrath...."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games