Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:22 pm

Gohma shook his head and shut the door. He walked slowly to his room where his pack was still laying on the floor and hoisted it to his shoulder. He left a quick note on the floor of Tokuno's room and walked to the door. He didn't know where he was going, but it didn't matter. He didn't have anything to worry about in the village. He friends would be fine without him. He wasn't that important anyways.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:25 pm

Nikki walked over to Gohma's door and knocked. She hadn't seen him in a long time and was getting worried about him.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:27 pm

Gohma opened the door just as Nikki knocked. As he saw her he dropped his pack. "Hello Nikki. Long time no see. Why aren't you at Ozzy's?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:28 pm

Miharu passed by Nikki and ran to the backdoors where she got in Gohma's "You can't..." she said running through the house searching for him

Rikku Mage

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:30 pm

"I missed you Gohma and well i kinda ditched him while he was sleeping so i could walk around town." laughing weakly she looked at the pack and then Miharu. Oh oh.....Gohma is leaving so that means that him and miharu didn't make up.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:32 pm

Miharu saw him by the openned door so she ran with more strengh and jumped on him falling on Nikki too "Owie... WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" she then looked at Nikki and put her hands on her mouth "Uupsy"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:35 pm

Gohma rose to his feet and shook his head. Damn it Kazaki. You were suppose to wait! He thought while grimacing. They were going to wake the whole house. He would never be able to leave. "I'm going where ever my heart takes me!" He said with conviction. "I don't really know as long as I am away from everything."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:36 pm

"Then I'll go with you!" she said getting up and cleanning he scarf with her hands "You need someone to protect you! And we have to ask Nikki to take care of your wounds!"

Rikku Mage

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:37 pm

Nikki smiled and wrapped Gohma in a hug. "I trust all of your choices and I hope you find what you need." Squeezing him once she pulled away. "though I will miss you."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:39 pm

Gohma grimaced. He hadn't been thinking of the wounds and they had passed from his mind. "My wounds are fine." He said. His anger rising at the intrusion. "I only have a broken nose, Cheek and a few broken ribs. Nothing to worry about. They don't even hurt."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:39 pm

"Nikki can you please cure his ribs?" Miharu asked worried
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:41 pm

"Miharu, i'm sorry but if Gohma wishes to not be healed the only thing i can do is knock him out and heal him and i don't want to do that." shaking her head she pulled out a few small bags from her pouch and handed them to Gohma. "There labled if you dearly need them then use them."

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:42 pm

ozzy appeared behind gohma and yelled "gohma your not going anywere" ozzy looked around the room seeing miharu and nikki there ...nikki left me while i was sleeping thats just cold but ozzy did not care he kept looking at gohma
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:43 pm

Gohma shook his head. "My ribs are fine! I'm not a child and I can make my own choices about my body. I wish to let them heal on their own!" Gohma said exasperated.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:43 pm

"...bags..." Miharu whispered "I think the idea of knocking him out it's better!! HE'S REALLY STUBBORN!!" she yelled waving her hands quickly
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games