Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:44 am
"Dual saber!" Tao called out as he dove forward with two guitars in hand, each charged with magical energy. "Saber dancer!" As he said this he turned into a whiling tornado his attack aimed for Michieru.

"Blue crimson!" Haru boomed as his sword split in two. Haru slashed for Michieru., his intent wasn't killer but it was to harm.

"Everyone stop!" Tobias called out as a white flaming aura lashed out with his anger. "I've seen nothing but non-stop fighting and its pissing me off. Next person to attack will get a kick in the teeth!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:47 pm
The agent grinned as he was pinned to the wall. "Hello Subject MT-03..." He said choking a bit as he realized he was probably about to die, nothing else really mattered. "It's been a while since I put you in the back of my black van... You've grown quite nicely since then... less erratic changes..." He said staring coldly into his eyes. "So much fun torturing you, feeding your feral side hatred. We never did catch you... So what is left now? I can't believe I'm still alive Subject MT-03... You must be able to control your feral side a lot better now."

((I hope I didn't ruin your bio too much...))  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:02 pm
The attacks dig into Michi's back as he is too distracted to dodge. these inguries cause another seal to vanish as Michi's grip on the man increases.

"Where is Director Kurama!?! That b*****d left my mother to die in that filthy alley and even stooped so low as to put his own son thru that hell!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:09 pm
"I never got to meet the doctor." He coughed up some blood now. "I heard that he's done some work on himself... Went a little crazy." He said coughing up some more blood. "Last I saw his picture he was all scared up... and he had 2 of his fingers missing. They were taken by one of his experiments. She's in here somewhere..."

Seeing as He was no longer a threat The girl stood slowly and crying spat out blood onto the table. she had a black eye and a few cuts on her arm. "Kill him..." She said crying angrily "Just kill him... He's not worth questioning..."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:16 pm
[Looks over and sees the girl in pain.]

"She looks just like...No can't be. Siachi!"

""*hic* y-yes Michi?""

"Sober up and heal her, I've got some unfinished buisiness with this b*****d."

[He drags the man outside. After which, bloodcurdling screams are heard from a nearby alley for about a minute until they stop abruptly. Michi walks back in, soaked in rain and blood. all 5 seals on his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:24 pm
Click shivered and closed her eyes looking at the man covered in blood shamefully. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." Then she saw the other girl who had a hurt spine because of me. Dead people and hurt people all because of her attempt to escape. "I should have never left... I didn't want anyone to be hurt..." She began crying again looking down and sobbing into her hands. "I couldn't stay there... They were going to eliminate me... I'm too dangerous..." She said crying. "Just go away before you get hurt too!"  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:40 pm
""Michi! Thank god. Let me tend to...your seals! They came back on their own!""

[Ignoring the dragon he walks over to the girl sits down next to her.]

"Tell me, would your name happen to be Click?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:44 pm
She looked at him with bloodshot eyes and tears. "How do you know my name?" He said looking at him carefully eyes glossing over him as if to try and pull something out of her past. it felt so familiar and yet... She tried hard. "It's unfortunate my powers don't work on my own brain..." She said uncomfortably. "You must tell me who you are."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:49 pm
"Heh, I thought it might be you."

[Rips off a tatterd sleeve to reveal a tatoo "MT-03" on his shoulder]

"Barkeep, I'll pay for the damages, and give me 2-bed room for the night. Not suprised you dont remember me, its been 8 years since I broke out."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:56 pm
She unbuttoned the topmost button on her cloak and moved it down over her shoulder showing FM-07. "Yours is male, Transformation model, numer 3. Mine means Female, Mental ability, Number 7. I remember you plowing right through my wing to leave... you didn't even stop for anyone else... you could have at least mashed a control panel or something... I've been in there for 10 years..." She said looking angrily at him. "Some of us don't rip throats out..."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:02 pm
"Sorry, all I remember a drill coming near my head and then waking up naked in a corn fieldwith this dragon yelling gibberish at me . Between those 2 points I just draw a blank. In any case youre welcome to the other bed in my room if you want it."

""*sigh* always going for the girls. How much for the room and repairs?""  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:06 pm
She frowned. "As long as we have permission we won't need a room key." She said letting her long sleeves drag at her hidden calves. "I'd help pay but I don't exactly have money." She said embarrassedly. "The only ways I can think of getting money would cause too much attention to myself... I'm also sure that they are still after me..." She said frowning. "Can you protect me?"  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:11 pm
"Of course I'll protect you, It'll be my way of apologizing for not breaking you out when i had the chance. Siachi, how much money is in the account?"

[[The dragon pulls out a small computer about the size of a CD case]]

""Minus the room, food, and repairs we're down to 78,327G""

"Huh? What happened to the last weeks pull... oh wait, the arena repiars, nevermind. As you can see were pretty much set for money."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:15 pm
She smiled a little. "If thats the case I could use some... food..." She said biting her lips and scuffing her feat on the floor. "You remember what they fed us there right? I haven't had real food in sooo long..." She looked at him pleadingly "Please!? I'd make it up to you or something... is there any way I can work for you or something?"  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:22 pm
"Of course. Barkeep! Three deluxe bowls of ramen! Siachi, take care of these people's injruies. Last thing I need is people hounding me to pay their medical bills"

""Sure but what about you?""

"huh? what do you mean? I didn't get hur..."

[Passes out with a large pool of blood behind coming from his back (where I was hit with 2 guitars and a freaking sword)"

""Ugh, again!? I dont even know why I put up with him.""  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces