Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's old home (village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:52 pm

Ozzy smiled at her. "Feel free to stay." He looked down at Nero. Pathetic. Truly pathetic. "Nero." He began. Taking a deep breath he continued. "I-I'm sorry about the other day. I shouldn't have attacked you. It was wrong of me to take actions against you out of my... Of my own foolishness." He said reluctantly.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:53 pm

"Are you ok?" He asked gently. His nose hurt a bit but he was more concerned for her. "What did you dream about?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:54 pm

Nikki nodded her head and looked at Ozzy.

"its fine i hold nothing against you, but just remeber when you hurt her i know and if you do it too much she'll always have a place to stay."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:56 pm

"Yeah.." she said getting up still with a hand on her forehead "Lets go to the village!! I wanna know if they already made out!!" Miharu said grabbing his hand and running to the village

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 pm

ozzy grinded his teeth as you can see his arm transforming he may be retarted talking like that to te person who almost killed him ozzy held back the transformation all you can see is steam as he got up and looked at nikki as he walked out of the room into the hallway
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 pm

Gohma followed after. He was faintly curious as well, but would prefer to just be with Miharu.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:59 pm

they arrived and she ran to the house Nikki was! She crawled and looked inside by the window
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:00 pm

"Why don't we just knock." Gohma whispered into her ear.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Nikki walked over to Nero and smiled. "Thank you for not fighting back yesterday and i'm sorry you got hurt." Nikki was suddenly in a large hug and smiled. "anything for you Nikki." Kissing her cheek he smiled.

* faints to the ground of the village from a loss of blood and crys out can anyone help me please*

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:02 pm

Gohma noticed the boy and walked to his side. Calling to Zetsumei he had the guardian heal him before walking back to Miharu.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:03 pm

ozzy saw the kiss as his arm began to become scalely "...calm down..." ozzy took deep breaths as he waited for nikki to come out

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:04 pm

"Because they may get angry!" Miharu said whispering at his ear before kissing his cheek
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:05 pm

"You're wonderful." He smiled at her. "Truly the greatest thing in my life."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:06 pm

coming out of the room nikki turned to Ozzy and smiled. "So i'll only be here for awhile."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff