Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:17 pm
((dangit sorry)) artio picked up another pan then walked down the path between the tets banging them together yelling "WAKE UP WAKE UP EVERYONE UP"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:20 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((dangit sorry)) artio picked up another pan then walked down the path between the tets banging them together yelling "WAKE UP WAKE UP EVERYONE UP"
Akasha covered her ears as she walked around. Once everyone was up and had their tents down she put her pack on and turned towards the men. "Well now, the sun is up and we're going into the darker parts of the forest today. You cannot leave the forest until you have killed at least one creature, and no I'm not talking about a simple deer or fish, but something that is not normal game. Once you have killed the creature, take his body back to camp and wait for me to inspect it." and with that said, she turned into the woods and disappeared.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:28 pm
"finally' artio leapt up and ran out into the forest he ran for about 10 minutes when he found what he thought was a horse he got closer and notice it was only half horse a centaur! he took a step close with his spear up he knew how dangerous they could be he accidentally stepped on a stick and it cracked the centaur turned around "ARTIO!" artio was is shock "...Zh-Zhed what are you doing here?" artio walked up to artio "our tribe moved here to escape the kournans putting us into slavery so far its alot better here if we stay away form the royalty they killed a couple of us for food and capture about a dozen of use when they blindsided a small group of us we dont know whats happened to them what are you doing here artio put down his weapon "im second in command for a rebellion thats trying to stop the murderous king, maybe the centaurs could join us we need more experienced soldiers come back to camp with me ill talk to akasha about it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Akasha knew her way around the forest and she headed towards a dark clearing to the south. She stopped and quietly crouched down when she saw a dwarf stumbling around the clearing. She looked closely and under it was a form that looked very much like a horse. The dwarf turned and looked in her direction, but it didnt have enough to raise it's club as she ran at it and slit it's throat with her sword. "Oh..." was all she said when she saw the centaur beneath the dead dwarf.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:39 pm
artio and zhed walked back to the camp he sat down by the fire and watched as some recruits walked in with some creature that looked like they didnt even had fight in them one was carrying a bunny they were all startled by zhed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:41 pm
dragonrebelfire
Akasha knew her way around the forest and she headed towards a dark clearing to the south. She stopped and quietly crouched down when she saw a dwarf stumbling around the clearing. She looked closely and under it was a form that looked very much like a horse. The dwarf turned and looked in her direction, but it didnt have enough to raise it's club as she ran at it and slit it's throat with her sword. "Oh..." was all she said when she saw the centaur beneath the dead dwarf.
Akasha dragged the dwarf back to camp and dropped him near where her tent should be pitched. She looked up and saw the centaur with Artio and she just stared.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:44 pm
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
Akasha dragged the dwarf back to camp and dropped him near where her tent should be pitched. She looked up and saw the centaur with Artio and she just stared.
artio was talking with zhed when he noticed akasha he looked up "hey Akasha i think i found the solution to our" he brought his voice down to a whisper not to offend the recruits "lack of experienced troops"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:46 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
artio was talking with zhed when he noticed akasha he looked up "hey Akasha i think i found the solution to our" he brought his voice down to a whisper not to offend the recruits "lack of experienced troops"
"Uh huh...umm...I'm sorry, but didn't I just see you dead?" she asked Zhed considering she saw a centaur looking like him dead under the dwarf she killed.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:49 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
"Uh huh...umm...I'm sorry, but didn't I just see you dead?" she asked Zhed considering she saw a centaur looking like him dead under the dwarf she killed.
zhed looked at her "what?! where?!" artio looked at akasha " there are more of them here .... lots hundreds maybe a thousand deep in the forest  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:51 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
zhed looked at her "what?! where?!" artio looked at akasha " there are more of them here .... lots hundreds maybe a thousand deep in the forest
"Since when? I dont remember centaurs being here when I last came." she said then turned to Zhed, "It was in the clearing south of here. I found it dead under the dwarf I killed."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:57 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
"Since when? I dont remember centaurs being here when I last came." she said then turned to Zhed, "It was in the clearing south of here. I found it dead under the dwarf I killed."
zhed spat on the ground "dwarves!" when he cooled down he told akasha about the centaurs "weve been here for about 3 years we came by the ocean on the other side of this very large forest weve been in the deepest parts of the jungle and using magic to hide our camps from the kings....i would like you and artio to come with me to speak with Mirza Veldrunner our leader about joining you in your rebellion on the kings"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:59 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
zhed spat on the ground "dwarves!" when he cooled down he told akasha about the centaurs "weve been here for about 3 years we came by the ocean on the other side of this very large forest weve been in the deepest parts of the jungle and using magic to hide our camps from the kings....i would like you and artio to come with me to speak with Mirza Veldrunner our leader about joining you in your rebellion on the kings"
"Sure, just give me a second." she said as she walked over to one of the generals that came with them on the journey. She talked with him for a second before walking back over to Zhed and Artio. "Ok, now we can go." ((gtg, cya))  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:02 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Sure, just give me a second." she said as she walked over to one of the generals that came with them on the journey. She talked with him for a second before walking back over to Zhed and Artio. "Ok, now we can go." ((gtg, cya))
"ok follow me, stay close two legs" zhed walked off and artio sighed ((ok bye))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:21 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((Okay, I just read all the pages I missed while I was gone, but I still don't understand what's going on.))  

Carrot-Copper

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:24 pm
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((Okay, I just read all the pages I missed while I was gone, but I still don't understand what's going on.))
((we went into a forest to talk to a god but know were going to meet up with the centaur leasder to get them to join us  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games