Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
giftboxes (omg i can't believe i just did this...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danehya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:12 am
Yaaay! I just got Brown Magical Giftbox whee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:30 am
I always open them.

Because two years ago on my other account, I opened my first giftbox and got a Nitemare Headband. I bought the Fairy Wings I had always wanted, bought a guild, and donated Kikis to all of my friends. ((Foolish me, I didn't keep one for myself...))

I'm hoping for a repeat of that. Lol.

MissyFairy

Alteriius

Anxious Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:36 am
I always/usually do a thing. I'll open one, sell the next, open, sell, open, sell and so on.

The best thing I have ever gotten would ahve to have been.... The Laurels(The GREEN Laurels). Sadly, they were so new at the time, I just ended up giving them away.

-By NEW I mean, two years ago New. This isn't me main.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:24 am
Yea, my brother got a brown giftbox yesterday, and he just sold it for 4.4k. He almost opened it, but his friend told him not to. I wonder what was in it? eek  

Batman go rawr

xXMinamoto MusashiXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:25 am
Hmmm... that gives me an idea...

* laughs hysterically at you *  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:24 pm
O.o'
It's strange.
I got my second Brown Magical Giftbox today!

Danehya

Slanzer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:08 pm
xo_talya_xo
i just got a blue giftbox. normally i would've sold it. but last time i got one, i opened it and got a good item, so i figured i might have good luck again. and i opened it. and i got an "arrow in my head"!!!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! why did i open it!?!?!?!?!

oh man, the temptation of giftboxes....
they really get you...

lol all i can do now is laugh at myself lol

anyone else care to share their giftbox experiences?
I know the gift giving option in stores helps increase the odds of getting better items (cough**gift them to all your mules before opening**) and that female avatars have a better chance of getting better items (you can only get bustiers and skirts on female accounts), so whenever I get a pink box I gift like crazy through all my accounts and then have a female mule open it. LAst time I did that I got an Angelic HB. blaugh

I usually sell EVERYTHING else since I hate all trunk items and brown box items, but I just got a blue box and don't know what to do since the gifting-raping feature increases the odds of getting a pinkbox item. Should I open or sell? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:06 pm
Other than at april fools, I never got a giftbox T-T  

x0.The Evil Little Elf.0x

xXKaoru_Kamiya_HimuraXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:43 pm
lol i hate that >.< cry  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[яαωя]

I got a coon tail once.
I usually get trunks. And I got 2 Black Retro TV's. ='[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[+Rawr+]

Muzzi23

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:53 pm
Well, I sold my pink giftbox when it was worth 10k. So, I sold it. 2 days later I looked at tektek and it was worth 60k. I was so ticked off.

Then I got a chest. I opened it and I got a table worth a little more than the box it's self.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:56 am
I usually sell them
Iv opened some from time to time but never get anything good whee  

F-O-G666

Brok-n-Cookie

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:13 am
wow, i just a blue box yeterday, i sold it for like 8k, but if i ever get a pink one i am going to prob. sell it, but next time i get a blue i am going to open it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:18 am
Before I knew that it's best not to open wooden trunks, I bought one. I opened it, and got an arrow in my head. D: It sucked >< I rarely get any, but if I ever do, I sell them now. D:
For outrageously high prices, and for some reason, people buy them. O___o;;  

eclara

VampireWolfcub

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:28 am
User Image
When I do open them, my luck has always been good, so I have always gotten an item that is useful to me, or that can be sold at a nice price to expand my funds.
When I am feeling unlucky, they go to my store to be sold~
=]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas