Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:59 pm
Faulty Ambition
((I'm not being rude. I merely pointed out a mistake, and then when you used it being 2am as an excuse, I gave you a fair solution to avoid such a sloppy mistake. You're the one reading implications in that were never meant.))
(forgive me for saying that pointing out one another's flaws is rude -_-)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:20 pm
Faulty Ambition
((I'm sorry? You think it is better for you to make a mistake and that, out of politeness, we should pretend we didn't see anything?))
(it wasn't that big of a mistake to worry about anyway, so you kinda wasted a half a page on something that wasn't even worth pointing out. kudos to you.)  

FallenWithGrace

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:48 pm
Faulty Ambition
((Except that it was. Did you ever happen to consider that perhaps there was a reason that this area was created? It certainly wasn't for your emo vampire and oh so sickly princess. Perhaps, I don't know, somethin might be planned to happen here eventually?))
(okay, so a typo because of something that hasn't even happened yet? wow, that's kinda sad. a typo is nothing really serious, so, to be honest, you really should stop complaining and just continue whatever you were doing.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 pm
Faulty Ambition
((I'd suggest you do the same.))
(what I planned on.)  

FallenWithGrace

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:07 pm
(I'ma breaking the slightly awkward silence.) Brett flew into the area on his hoverboard and searched for a still standing telephone pole. He soon found one and stapled one of the fliers advertising Gunlock Academy to it. He soon flew off to put up more fliers. [To somewhere. ninja ]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:54 pm
FallenWithGrace
James and Amber found themselves, after hours of walking, at the gates of RĂºstir. All the buildings seemed to be as dead as the residents in the alleys, a skeleton of it's former glory. Long abandoned, the buildings were left to rust, and the only occupants in the town was a deep fog. They walked into a hotel (it was the closest building to the gate) and looked around. James hit the bell. "Hello! Anyone here?" James shouted. "I don't think anyone's here." Amber replied. James scratched his head as her squated down behind the counter, searching for a room key, or anything useful. "I found a First Aid kit!" James said optimistically.

Amber screamed, and James shot over the desk. A wild dog bit her in the arm. James kicked the dog ((THAT FOLLOWED THEM IN!))off of her and rushed back behind the counter and grabbed the First Aid kit. He wrapped the wound, which proceeded to bleed. "If we can find a hospital in this city, I can fix it up better." She nodded and they walked through the streets, keeping close to one another. "Is anyone here!? Hello?! We need medical assistance!" James shouted through the streets. "James I don't feel well." Amber muttered softly. "I know, we'll find a hospital soon, I promise."

(Exit - )  

FallenWithGrace

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:10 pm
((The following in the Character Entry into the City. I hope I do this right.))

The sun glinted off the white car that Z sat in. It was a town car, but it wasnt armored and the windows were not tinted at all. Odd for a high official of a city wouldnt you say? But in Z's new metropolis, he had no worry of being injured by the people who came to this city. Why would he?

He welcomed everyone to come to the city, he even encouraged high ranking Jarian's to use his city of information for anything they needed as long as it didnt bring harm to the city itself.

Z didnt turn anyone away that he felt needed his help though. He knew who needed it and who didnt. Who was trying to play him and who was trying to use his information to harm those he cared about.

Z's car pulled up to a parking garage of a very large building. It was the largest of all the buildings in the city and instead of being white, it was a brilliant deep blue. It stood a stagering eighty some stories tall and it had a very new design. The people refered to it as the Shard. Z just called it headquaters. As the doors closed behind the car, it grew dark inside. A phosfloresent blue light illuminated the inside of the garage.

"Z, sir, we are arriving at The Shard now. Shall I call ahead to have your elevator ready?"

A falimiar female voice echoed through cars interior. It was R. Z couldnt speak telepathically with his friend. Afterall, because of her, speciallty, she was very different form others.

"Yes please R."

R nodded and did as she had asked. When she parked the car, both her door and Z's door opened. She got out and waited for Z to exit before he started off to the lobby. R shut the doors and began walking, the sound of her high heels clicked on the pavement as she walked to catch up with Z. Z walked back two gaurds that stood at the elevator doors letting him and R both pass by to enter the elevator.

The doors slid shut and the elevator began its slow assent to the top floor. The top floor was Z's office, the entire floor. It allowed him to have plenty of room to work, to have meetings and have as many as thirty people in the room with him all working at the same time if they needed an information crunch.

After a few seconds the elevator emerged from the base of the first few floors and the landscape lay before Z and R. An ever growing breath taking view of the city. As they continued thier assent to the top, the view grew and grew. R always loved the view from Z's office. Even when she had to come in through the roof, she loved the view of the sweeping white city scape mixed with the blue sky above.

The doors finally slid open when the elevator arrived at the top floor. Z's office was clean, though it wouldnt be for long as he took up residence there. He was going to put it to good use. And R was going to help him. Z walked to the large chair and sat down. Hologram pannels popped up around him and he blinked alittle not expecting them.

R smiled softly then stepped forward. She pressed a button on her touch holo-tablet and the screens condensed into one screen. Z had taken his seat of power in one of the most information powerful places. Aside from The Tenth Sea library and a few other places, Z was in charge of one of the most powerful places for information.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff