Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Book 7 Harry Potter Thread *Read first post**Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read it?
  yes
  no
View Results

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:38 pm
Bikki Kobayashi II
Aruruu1022
I wish JK didn't kill off Fred crying
Yeah, a feel the same way too. It was so sad too. I was actually crying then Harry had to 'die'

I think everyone cried when Fred died...
it was so shocking.......
uhmm..does anyone fully understand what happened to harry?
like..he died.and went to talk to dumbledore..then he came back to life????  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:48 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

@Naive
Well when Voldermort hit Harry with the killing curse, he didn't physically kill Harry, but part of himself rather. Which explained why Voldermort collapsed after hitting Harry. So basically Harry never was dead.

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

wingcastle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:07 pm
Why does Fred have to died??? .. shocking...
and Lupin and Tonks... i felt sorry for their kids...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:58 am
how does voldemort die??  

ch0c0l4t3str4wb3rrYp0ckY

o d d s e i z u r e s

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:58 am
Everybody says that Voldemort compleatly crumbles to ashes when Harry zaps him with Expe... or something like that.. But what reall happens to him? They just all forget about poor Voldy OO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:59 am
I though the beginnnig was a bit slow but I got better and better with each chapter. It's a shame that Fred, Mad-eye Moody, Lupin, and Tonks had to die. So many people died in the book. It was one deathly book alright. I did see the whole Harry would have to die to kill Voldemort. But, I didn't see Harry actually not dying. It was a brillant idea of Harry to pretend to be dead.  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:04 am
yeah i was perpared to see harry die... i didn't think she'd let him live but she did.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:31 am
I just finished it yesterday [[yes, I am slow >>;;]]
I looooved it, especially the end where they all had kids. I love the name they chose for Albus Serverus Potter. Hehe <33
My brother thought the Potters and Weasleys were going to start inbreeding because Teddy was making out with Victoire [[Bill and Fluer's daughter, right?]] and Lily and Hugo were talking. I'm like "Over-reacting much, jeez."

Btw, I knew it all along that it was all part of Dumbledore's plan to let Snape kill him. I even posted it in a guild/roleplay business thread somewhere. I knew Dumbledore was too smart to just blindly trust Snape, who was obviously a Death Eater.

I don't like how the little dying-baby thing wasn't explained though. I mean, I'd assume it was the part of Voldemort inside Harry, but Dumbledore could have come outright and said it, couldn't he?

beccamon

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:03 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

@Naive
Well when Voldermort hit Harry with the killing curse, he didn't physically kill Harry, but part of himself rather. Which explained why Voldermort collapsed after hitting Harry. So basically Harry never was dead.

...or is it just me?

thanks fr explaining  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:09 pm
I finished it in a day and a half or so. It was good, but the end was cheesy. It would much more interesting if he died.  

audiotune

[Minako]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:10 am
audiotune
I finished it in a day and a half or so. It was good, but the end was cheesy. It would much more interesting if he died.

User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

If Harry had died, I would have laughed...
Then feel sad. D:

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:34 am
i didn't really like it. It was too predictable and it didn't really feel like a "Harry potter" book. They weren't at hogwarts and none of the other characters were really in it.
I thought it turned into a "quest book"
it was kinda cheesy with the whole wand of destiny thing.
and FRED DID NOT(!!!!!!) HAVE TO DIE!! I think she should have brought him back as a ghost. Fred would have loved to be a ghost. He could have played tricks on eveyone at Hogwarts.
I thought it had a happy ending though.
I loved when ron said: Don't let it worry you. Its me I'm extremely famous!  

ReiLucy_in_The_Sky

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:27 am
I dont look at it as a quest book. I thought it answered a lot of questions harry came acrossed. I liked how everyone came back right before harry went to Voldemort in the forest. I liked how he got to see his parents.

I dont think it was that predictable. but thats just me i still liked it even though they weren't at hogwarts i just think she should have added more to the epilogue.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:00 pm
SpiritWolf9339
No but i hear harry dies
harry does not really die  

Super Pimplicious

Super Pimplicious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:03 pm
SilentRedemption
I dont look at it as a quest book. I thought it answered a lot of questions harry came acrossed. I liked how everyone came back right before harry went to Voldemort in the forest. I liked how he got to see his parents.

I dont think it was that predictable. but thats just me i still liked it even though they weren't at hogwarts i just think she should have added more to the epilogue.

I agree the book gave awnsers especially at the end when he talked to dumbledore.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff