Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:20 pm
Vincent came back soon enough with the flesh of the animals, sewn together in several saddle and reigns shapes. "Oooh nice work." Vincent chuckled to the two. He looked to both momentarily. One seemed conflicted to be here, the other was paying attention to some locket.

Shrugging Vincent set the saddles on the horses backs one by one and set the reigns around thier heads. "Now for a bit of my own blood to add to the mix." Vincent cackled as he withdrew one of his own daggers and slit his hand open. He flew around the Carousel and smeared his dark blood onto the horses and the ride itself.

Panting slightly Vincent landed besides the thing. Looking a bit weak, With blood still flowing from his hand, Vincent pointed his arm at the ride. "Now time for a bit of magic." Vincent said before he started chanting something. It was a long chant and the longer it went on the darker the tattoos on his skin got. They seemed to come to life and started covering more of his body, like a slow infection.

Static built up around the Demon. His eyes went pure white and electricity started to jump from him and from the dark clouds that formed above him. Thunder clapped, just as a huge lightning bolt shot from the clouds. It hit Vincent full force and channeled through the Demon and down his arm. Still chanting, though it was hard to tell with the sound of the lightning and thunder.

Vincent redirected the lightning strike and had it hit the Carousel. There was a bright flash of light and a sonic boom that had everything not tied down flying about.

When the thunder ceased, the lightning dissipated and the clouds cleared.. the Carousel sprang to life. The horses whinnied and kicked, pawing the ground and snorting in pain. The Carousel itself started turning on its own, going round and round. Music started to play as well and what lights werent covered in blood lit up.

Vincent dropped to his knees, panting. His wings folded in on him as his ebony gaze watched the new ride.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 pm
Fasia turned around slowly as the cars pulled up. What was powering the cables? It had to be sound vibrations. That show-off. Always acting like she hadn’t outsmarted him. Or maybe she hadn’t, after all. She didn’t even look over her shoulder as his footsteps sounded behind her. “What do you want?”  

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 pm
Lyra looks up to see Vincent pointing to the carousel. Suddenly lighting struck it, making all of her hair frizz out. Then as it spun she was launched into the air. Landing on her face right next to Vincent. "Ow." She said sitting up, then looks at her hands to see her locket wasn't there. Her eyes widen as she suddenly goes into a panic, searching the grass around her. "I can't believe I lost it!" She grumbled, floating around at intense speed as she searched.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 am
Shiane watched in silence to all that happened around her in the carnival in a mixture of horror and shock. This tugged at her very soul and not in a pleasant way. She couldn't even move from where she stood and it was hard to swallow as the smells of the new additions to the carousel began to permeate the area. This blew Shiane out of the water. This was something that had to be dealt with...and on a Caly level. She was at least as powerful if not more so than Serenity...and Seri just had more experience in various things. but for now...this was not going to be spoken of to Caly.

Her green eyes then turned towards the one she had traveled with and watched for the one the woman was speaking to.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm
Vincent chuckled darkly at his masterpiece. It was then he noticed the Spirit girl searching for something. "What..did you lose?" He panted lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 am
Lyra glances over to hear him speak, seeing him exhausted right away. "Just an item I had when I was alive.." She said with a nervous chuckle, looking inside a bush. Unaware it had fell between Vincent and the assassin as it shined in the lights of the carousel. Not able to not attend to him, she floated off soon returning with some water. "There, now if you excuse me." She hastily gave it to him as she went back to searching. Going around at a quick speed worrying what would happen if the wrong hands now held it. As long as they don't open it, its fine. Perfectly fine. Yep. Doesn't even have a picture of my old self, just those two and some kid. She assured herself even though it only frustrated her more as she spoke of the family she had forgotten.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 am
Vincent took the water and drank it down. He sighed and got up. turning his eyes caught something shiny. Picking up the locket he smirked. Flicking it open he looked inside, nothing like invading someones privacy to get him grinning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:31 am
Lyra pauses, a small melody echoing the locket as Vincent opened it. Not lasting long though as the locket reveled the parents and younger brother of Lyra. "Who said you could open it!?" She said grabbing the locket from him only for hands to slid right through. Seeing this she repeatably tried to grab it only for it to go through her each time. Little did she know that the reason she couldn't kill the man whom had the locket before was because not only did he enchant her soul, but also her locket. The magic was there no doubt as there was a symbol on the back of the locket representing the curse the locket held. Once the living took hold of the locket then the spirit which it belonged to wouldn't be able to touch them.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:31 pm
Vincent took the locket in his hands and smirked. "Cant touch it now huh? Interesting... I wonder what that means. And who these people are?" Vincent questioned with a grin. "And no one said i could open it. Thats the fun of doing things that are forbidden."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:17 pm
Lyra growls at him,"Give it back, Vincent. I mean it." She says with a glare, probably the only time she got mad at him. She stopped trying to get it back from him, seeing it was useless to do so. Refusing to answer him as she folded her arms, her eyes unwavering from him in case he tried something. This is getting only more amusing for him, isn't it? She thinks as she noticed his grin getting broader, almost tempted to slap it off his face.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Vincent chuckled darkly. He slipped the locket around his neck and secured it. "oh im sure you do." Vincent laughed before he took to the sky, his Demonic wings taking him back towards the Ferris Wheel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 pm
Junekai watched the carousel come to life a bit off from the sight as he was wanting to distance himself from the lightning. He saw the locket fall from the ghost girls grasp, not wanting to grab it himself he left it for her to find. But as the demon picked it up and the ghost girl desperately trying to grab it, he started getting severely mad. He watched as the demon's smile broadened and he saw the demon fly off to the Ferris Wheel. "Would you like for that locket back?" He rasped to the spirit girl as he shifted towards her  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Lyra blinks, watching him fly away. "Well...great.." She growled, unable to physically get it back. She glances over to hear a voice, seeing him offer to help. "You can help, yes." She mutters in reply, too frustrated thanks to the effect of the locket now being worn. She flew off after sprouting a pair of wings, following Vincent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Junekai started chanting a cantation and he spread smoke around and it started swirling in a tight circle. He continued and rose his fists to the sky. "Yasumoto Hinaku, arise," he rasped as the smoke settled on the ground creating a portal to the netherworld. A hand grasped the earth and another appeared. Junekai stepped back a bit and Yasumoto leapt out of the portal and landed in front of Junekai. The portal closed quickly and the smoke dissipated.

Yasumoto surveyed the scene around him, noted the demon flying up and the ghost girl following him and stared at Junekai. "You didn't invite me to the carnival?" He scoffed in his deep voice "I'm hurt," he chuckled playfully and punched Junekai in the shoulder. "Well, what is it you would like me to do Junekai?" he asked as he glanced at the flying demon again. He noticed a small electric charge escape from the demon's wing and laughed once.

Junekai took the punch and smiled lightly then the scene with the ghost girl and demon replayed in his head and his rage returned "I wish for you to retrieve the locket that is around that demon's neck."
"What's so precious about the locket?"
"It belongs to that ghost girl. i have no idea what it means to her but I know it means alot since she tried so deperately to retrieve it. The demon harnesses lightning.."
"Haha, your weakness hmm?"
"Yes yes, now you are immune to it, so I ask of you to retrieve the locket for the girl"
"Gotcha" Yasumoto glanced up at the demon again and disappeared and reappeared on top of the Ferris Wheel with his arms crossed, facing the demon.
Junekai turned to smoke and scattered himself around the area, watching from all directions. He could still help but a lightning strike would mess him up so much he wouldn't be able to reform completely solid for hours.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 am
(As my background with tarot decks, along with owning one. I do know of the subject! 8D Which is why I luv to have it for her weapon ^^)

Lyra kept her eyes on Vincent, lifting her hand and takes out her tarot deck. "Been awhile, hmm?" She whispered, petting the deck as it sung to her mentally. Read the past to see what happened, then show me what you got. She said as she pauses briefly to shuffle the deck. Blinking once she saw a stranger appear in front of Vincent. The deck called out to her as she turned her attention towards it. Drawing a card slowly placing the deck back in her hat. "Two of swords." She muttered as she read the card which grew the exact size of her. The card went through her, then flew off shrinking back into her hat as Lyra now held two swords. One representing the man [Yasumoto] by the handle, and the other Vincent with its blade as she now looks to them a bit surprised. That card did involve a decision of some sort..one which was large or one within two forces. She eyed both blades, then the men in front of her. Flying over to the side of the two as held her swords out, directing them towards the two separately. "And you are?" She asked with a blank tone, glancing to the newcomer.

(And I only to refer to Junekai as 'the assassin' since he never said his name, and if he did then I missed it ><' Just informing you btw)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff