Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Leaf Village Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this was a good idea?
  yes
  no
  um, shure....
  um,....what do you want to hear???
  I don't care, or i just don't no.....
View Results

EddddyC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:41 pm
"More like the man who just saved you from spending a week in the hospital!" Sasaki corrected, with an mock expression of being offended. He raised an arm lazily to protect himself from most of the water. "You..." Sasaki grinned and held the tip of his pointer finger against the middle of Akayashi's forehead, "...are high-maintenance. But I shouldn't be talking."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:10 pm
"Yea, I guess, as you fell in along with me," she grinned. She floated around on her back, staring up at the sky.

"You know what sounds good right now? A nice nap under a tree or something..."

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:16 pm
Sasaki stood up and started squeezing water out of his shirt. "But first, let's dry ourselves off a little. Don't want to catch a cold, now." And then, he sneezed. He rubbed the tip of his nose and grinned. "A little late for me, though."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:21 pm
A black figure walked threw the park with blood stained robes on  

i3 tails Yagura

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:23 pm
*she walked in and sat on the swings*hmm  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:27 pm
*she stood up and started walking when a the blew and knocked off her headband and over towards the figure* ugh not again!  

DemonEndi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:32 pm
The figure fell to the ground from his wounds"Damn you taren"The figure was struggling to get up  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:35 pm
*she picked up and tied it back around her waist and looked at the guy* you ok?  

DemonEndi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:38 pm
The figure spat out blood "Kanien this is the second time you saved me can you take me to the hospital"His hat blew mof as it was hero slowly dying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:43 pm
ok but you owe me *she spread her wings and stood him and grabbed his arms and fleww to the hospital*  

DemonEndi

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:54 pm
S.Sasaki
Sasaki stood up and started squeezing water out of his shirt. "But first, let's dry ourselves off a little. Don't want to catch a cold, now." And then, he sneezed. He rubbed the tip of his nose and grinned. "A little late for me, though."

She climbed out and shook herself, spraying water all about her. She wrung the water out of Sasaki's Hokage robes and her cloak. She wrinkled her nose at Sasaki.

"I think we should go get some nice hot ramen to get that taken care of; we don't want our Hokage abandoning his duties because of a little cold (although that doesn't sound like a bad idea...)" she said in a mock serious tone. "....Or some bed rest under warm sheets could do it too." she added as she remembered how much ramen they had consumed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:44 pm
"Good idea." Sasaki smiled and started walking towards land. "It's getting late...Unfortunately, I have to go and take care of some business...you know, boring Hokage stuff, signing treaties and paperwork..." Sasaki sighed as he thought of the mountain of documents waiting for him. "You should get home before you catch a cold. Oh!" Sasaki thought of something and quickly ran to his backpack which was leaning against a tree. He unzipped it and pulled out a brown cashmere blanket and handed it to Akayashi. "This is part of my emergency survival pack...just in case I was trapped in a cold environment and couldn't leave for a while...take it and put it on. Otherwise, I'll worry." Sasaki grinned.  

EddddyC

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:39 am
She took the blanket and rubbed her face against the soft, downy material, then wrapped herself up in it.

"Mmm, so warm! Thank you so much, Sasaski! The duty of a Hokage is a stressful one indeed. Just don't overwork yourself, 'kay?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:37 pm
"Will do." Sasaki grinned and saluted Akayashi mockingly and then turned to head towards his office.  

EddddyC

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:12 pm
Akayashi grinned at Sasaki's salute, then turned to head to her home near the waterfalls.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff