Reply Memorable Threads
Free Flowers!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:28 pm
Well. I found several Flinx's but none of them appear to be my Flinx. In fact, they all look like mules. Yaaay. I'm almost afraid to look up Nyxx.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:34 pm
Ahh! To answer the question you asked there, I do like flowers. I never know how to make them work with whatever avvie I decide on, but I do like flowers. Mostly though, i'm posting here...because I can. And because no one has answered most of the word game things. How come no one plays the 'what god/dess is the AAY?' game anymore? I found it amusing...I love coming up with long extravagant titles for people that are only barely connected to them in any way. I can't very well do that for myself, now can I?  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:43 pm
Well, I looked up several other names of my guildies. Some are free and the others...more mules. Poor Dairine. Oh well. I am no doubt guilty of taking the name, that someone else wanted, for my mule. Who besides me would want Azshanara, who knows? Oh, my lovely map girl, who plans to take over the world of Azeroth with her formidable army of Fluffy Minions, how I love you so. But no doubt another Azshanara would have liked it. I do wonder though, why I chose the name Ambrai, instead of my main's name. I must have been trying to think of new names, instead of using the same old ones over and over again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:45 pm
Ok. I may stop spamming your poor page soon. Maybe. XD Well, at least I'm not saying 'bump' every time right? ...I'm talking about stuff...which no one cares about and won't find interesting. Ok, so I may as well be saying bump.

Bump.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:47 pm
But ya know, like some person said somewhere...Maybe wajas, bump is ok, but Nudge is cuter. Therefore, I start the 'nudge' campaign! Yes! Gaia shall say nudge! ...Well, maybe not. But I can say nudge, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:48 pm
Nudge!
*looks around cautiously*
Nudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudge!!
whee
Yes. Yes, I did enjoy that. Very much. Thank you.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:53 pm
My kiki looks unusually...gleeful. What did you do NOW, Artemidorus??  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:56 pm
Oh. How nice. He got James the Talking Sword for me. I think I need to go hang myself now. Unceasing optimism and sing alongs...reducing my will to live...Brain...melting...
(nudge)  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:58 pm
And then I'm resurrected by a random interfering paladin. I hate you all.

I think I need to change my siggniture. It's been the same thing for months now and I was supposed to cycle between the quotes I like. Like, every week. Now all I need to do is find that notepad...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:01 pm
Err, I think it might be on my laptop. The almost dead laptop. The almost dead laptop that doesn't have wireless anymore. The almost dead laptop that doesn't have wireless anymore so I would have to get that thingermabob and munually move the file to this computer. Oh. My. God. Kill me now. I don't even know where that thingermabob is and would feel that I have to move those other things I wanted moved at the same time. Which means hours of flipping moving things around and waiting for them to save, or download, or some other thing. Maybe tomorrow.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:04 pm
Ooo, tomorrow I'm going to a friend's house to try on costumes! ...What can I say? I like pretty dresses and costumes. Even though I always wear pants and refuse to buy any skirts or dresses...It...might be a sorta secret thing.

I'll go haunt somewhere else, then. Nighty night!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:45 am
mrgreen  

Winteriny

Winteriny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:42 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:16 pm
wow!!

lol.

Looks liek we have another winner!!  

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat