Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Don't worry. He judges quickly. He won't mind you though. Bou and I have been his parental figures for a long time. He'll get used to you soon.

Klara stiffened hearing Tuesday in her head.
It was like she was imagining it or remembering something he said before.
But Klara had only really spoken to Tuesday once, and he hadn't said anything like that, and she wouldn't imagine it.
She looked at Tuesday and smiled weakly. Klara wondered if Tuesday had to try to read someone's mind or if it just came to him.

You and Bou...have been with him all along huh? I think Ben is happier to know he has a son then he's ever been before.
Klara thought very clearly and pushed away anything else that ran through her mind. Which was extremely hard.

Hey Tuesday, when you hear thoughts...is it confusing and mixed with more then one? She thought again, becoming curious now that she had seen him do it, or rather heard.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:45 pm

How would that even make sense? You'd have to have known...Tuesday.. I'm sorry. It's my fault for leaving.. If I were there I would have helped Oiya through her pregnancy..that I caused, she'd still be alive. Rosalie would be alive... Everything changed when I left, didn't it?
"No dad, don't blame Bou. I left on my own. She didn't know." Nobu said.
"Oh.. Okay. I'm sorry, Bou." Ben said, hiking Nubo up on his hip. Nubo was extremely light compared to any person he'd carried.. even the kids at the house he'd lived at.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:52 pm

[[What should I post?!?! D: ]]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:05 pm

[Um.. Well... Here's just my last post:
( Once Esloleair was gone, Lilli started to breathe again. "I do forgive you, Lilli. It was hard to stay mad at you, I love you too much..."
Tears still ran down Lilli cheeks. She smiled at Klaash. Lilli "I will always love you more than anyone.. more than anyone can." She said.
Lilli wrapped her thin arms around Klaash. "Klaash.. I'm so happy you came." She looked him the eyes. "Esloleiar would have killed me... and I was about to let him.. I can't bare being away from you.." Lilli said, resting her head on his shoulder. She kissed the side of his neck. "Thank you." she mumbled...)
Have Klaash do something about how Lilli said she was going to LET Esloleiar kill her, like she was giving up. Like "I mean that much to you?" Or something like that.. Idk... gonk ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Tuesday looked at Klara.
Yeah he should be way happier. Kinda like how things used to be.... He thought to her.
Well. I hear voices of thoughts. But I can concentrate on just one person's mind.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:54 pm

[Hey Gaiz.. I g2g. I'm babysitting. 3nodding I'll get on there because they LET me use their computer. biggrin
so yeah bbl.. like around 8:00-8:30ish.
I love you all. heart

OMG I'm GONNA DIE if no one posts.. *cough*toxxi*cough* >__>]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:33 pm

"Let?" Klaash asked,rather alarmed. He paused. "Lilli, you were going to give up because I hadn't forgiven you......?" He squeezed her tighter. "Do I really mean that much to you...?"

[[LAWL SUCKY POST. ]]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:59 pm

Lilli bit her lower lip. "Klaash, you mean everything to me. I wouldn't pass you up for the world." Lilli paused looking into Klaash's eyes. "Yes. I was going to stop fighting back.. and I did.. I was a few seconds away from dying there. And I don't think Esloleiar was joking this time. I just took it as a way to die without me killing myself. I'm hopelss without you. Like I was left on a dark path with out that shining light at the end."
Lilli's smiled. "I'm in love with you. And there isn't anyone who can change that. Not ever again. I'm never going to hurt you again. I promise."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:15 pm

[[O: OMG.THEY SHOULD MAKE OUT NOW. ... What do I do?-.-]]

"Lilli," Klaash said softly, kissing her gently. She's the only one who really cares now. I know Xellious does care, but he wouldn't protect me with his life. He's too important.Tsshyeiah could care less...Esloleiar probably will be my death...

[[ D: ]]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:29 pm

[I CAN DO THAT! biggrin ]
"Yes?" Lilli said against his lips. Lilli kissed him back, her lips eager. They were happy to see Klaash's.
Her hands moved to the back of his head, holding him there. Lilli's fingers laced in his hair.
Lilli's lips parted. The tip of her tongue traced the curve of his lower lip. It was flawlessly smooth. So you've made up your mind, Eh? asked a familiar voice. Shut up, Midori. I'm tired of you.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:12 am

[[Lawl, make out. XDD]]

"I'm sorry I didn't forgive you earlier...If I had, you would have never gotten hurt...This house is so strange, everyone has probelms in here, and everyone shares their problems with everyone else. Though there are too many people to count in Xellious's house, we're all a family. " Klaash paused, rasing a dramatic tention in the air. "And you will be my wife."

[[ :'D I'm brain dead, go make them do something else other than make out.]]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:56 am

The way things used to be…Klara thought, absentmindedly.
Really? That’s so cool! She thought to Tuesday, highly impressed.

That name came into her mind again.
Oiya. Is…was..this Oiya person Nobu’s mother? She thought faintly. She wasn’t sure she even wanted to ask. But since Tuesday was hearing her thoughts it was too late to take it back.

[[sorry sucky post >_< but everybody was so dead on here I thought I’d post]]

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:56 pm

[Aww.. okay. Lmao. YES WIFE POWERZ! biggrin ]
"Im sorry I didn't forgive you earlier...If I had, you would have never gotten hurt..." Klaash said. "This house is so strange, everyone has probelms in here, and everyone shares their problems with everyone else. Though there are too many people to count in Xellious's house, we're all a family. " Klaash paused. "And you will be my wife."

"It's okay. It's not your fault Esloleiar was trying to kill me." Lilli said. She'd almost missed the thing he'd said. "You mean that?" Lilli gasped,her soft eyes gazing into Klaash's. Lilli's eyes filled with tears. They spilled over. "Klaash.. thank you." Lilli said. She hugged him tightly. "Klaash, you make me happier than I've ever been. With you, I have a meaning for life. Knowing that I'll be with you forever makes it even better." Lilli looked down, blushing. She bit her lip. "So is it official?"Lilli asked.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:04 pm

Namane opened her eyes awakening from her nap.
Rynoon was still out cold beside her. At some point he had started snoring faintly. She sat up slowly and stretched her arms out.

She was done with sleep and was growing bored by the second, she wasn’t going to wait for Rynoon to wake up, he liked his random naps far too much. She would be waiting for hours.
Namane carefully got up and slipped her boots back on.
She looked down at Rynoon.
You’ll understand if I wander around a bit. She thought before opening the window. Hoisting herself over, her legs dangled from the window a moment before she jumped. She free fell down until she was just about to hit the ground then morphed into her beautiful dragon and glided to the ground softly. She looked up to the open window that she had fallen from. It was almost out of sight but she could see the curtains swaying in the breeze. She knew it could be done. Namane spotted the front door and headed over to it. Once inside she realized how many people actually lived here. Now that it was late morning lots of people were just hanging around. Namane could sense the majority were vampires, but some were demons, and very faintly she could feel humans.
She didn’t expect humans here. Namane walked around studying each room and memorizing them as she did. You never know, it could come in handy.

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:20 pm

"I mean it, and it's official." Klaash whispered in her ear. "Whenever you're ready to get married, I'll be happy to oblige."

[[LAWL that's all ya get.]]

Esloleiar emerged into the main room, previously changing into something not blood-stained. He was wearing all black and the sleeves on his shirt were elongated, so his hands were not visible. His black hair covered his eyes now, it occasionally did. He picked up an unfamiliar scent, it was neither human, Vampire or demon. He smelled dragon. He knew a dragon long ago, but he and the dragon were never the best of friends.

Though this scent was strange. It smelled dragon, but human as well. Something interesting...
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games