Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:23 am
"Back when I was still alive I never once showed weakness as I have now, even when I drew the sword from the stone and fought against the Saxons," Saber said darkly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:42 am
L kept his normal expressionless face and said "Well you may know me as head of the task force...The famous detective L...Not meaning to brag..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 am
Kagome sweatdropped and chuckled nervously. "Um. . ." she really didn't know what she could say to that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:20 am
Saber looked back at Kagome. "I find it odd. Not once have you asked who I really am."

"Uhhhhh..." Ichigo still couldn't remember clearly, but all he really understood was the fact that this guy was very important. "Okay, I gotcha, but Byakuya said you were a shinigami, and..."

(So I started up a crossover RP, Senikarth's Rebellion. Interested?)  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:04 am
Kagome blinked. "I never really . . . thought about it . . ." she said. And it was true. Even if she wasn't so busy with trying to defeat demons and . . . others . . . then she wouldn't have even thought to ask who Saber really was. It might have crossed InuYasha's mind . . . but not hers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:05 am
((I sent a profile but I forgot to give it the title you wanted. Sorry sad ))
L nodded and said "I am a form of Shinigami...I was killed and I'm actually more of a ghost if anything..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:34 pm
"Well, I don't see the use in hiding it from any of you, especially you, Ms. Kagome. Have you ever studied the legends of King Arthur?"

"Ah, I see. Well, unlike you, I'm alive still." Ichigo started stretching his limbs. "I always feel so stiff as soon as I repossess my body...In any case, Byakuya hates me for several reasons, one of which is the fact that I'm a powerful shinigami AND I'm alive."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:41 pm
Kagome sweatdropped. "Um . . . well . . . you see . . . because of working with InuYasha . . . um . . . I kinda fell behind in school . . . I've heard of it . . ." she said nervously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:44 pm
"What would your reaction be to finding out that King Arthur's true name was Arturia?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:56 pm
"What?! King Arthur was a girl?! Wait a minute . . ." Kagome was a little perplexed. "WHAT?!" She was staring at Saber. "So when you said . . . you're . . .?" she seemed incapable of making complete sentences.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:02 pm
Saber looked back at Shirou and closed her eyes. "A young Avalonian girl hidden away by her father King Uther for her gender. There would have been no way for the people to accept a young girl as their rightful ruler."

She turned back to Kagome. "King Uther was my father, and I am the one who drew the ceremonial sword Caliburn from the sword; the one who wields Excalibur, history's most powerful Holy Sword."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:34 pm
Kagome stared at Saber. "That's . . . amazing." she said while wondering, 'Why am I so surprised? InuYasha comes from the fuedal era . . .'
((WBS))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:43 pm
"During my reign, I was only seen as a war machine, not was a woman but a king who protects them. Shirou is only the second person to treat me as kindly as he had. Totally unlike his father yet in ways the same as his father."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:05 pm
Kagome didn't really know how to respond to that. "Well . . ." she looked up at the sky. The sun was starting to set. "It's getting late. Do you want InuYasha to carry Shirou?" she asked.
"WHAT? Who said I'd carry him?" InuYasha snapped, pissed that she would just volunteer him like that.
Kagome sent InuYasha a glare. "Sit."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:18 pm
Saber shook her head. "It's okay. I can carry him. Besides, I need to return the favor." She stood up, and hoisted Shirou over her back. He was taller than she was, but she didn't let that stop her. "A short time ago he carried me when I was at my most vulnerable. Now it's my turn to help him."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games