Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:09 pm

((Puppet's gone.))

The oil on the rocks dispersed throughout the area, setting fire to anything and everything that they touched.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:13 pm

((ggaaahhh, i'm so out of it today.))

Rahenno used more water to douse the flames. "this is a pain." He said to himself.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 pm

((I hate days like that. -_-"))

The fire went out...although with an ominous ticking sound...and it didn't stop there.

-Tick....tick....tick....tick....-

It was coming from one of the only untouched buildings.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:21 pm

Kiyoshi heard the ticking and using his Byakugan he searched the area. (And i'm guessing ticking time bomb?)

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 pm

Rahenno closed his eyes. He heard the ticking and ran towards the building. He went inside and heard the sound abit louder this time. He went to the next floor and the sound got louder and louder. He opened a door and found the explosive. He got down to his knees and started to try a deactivate the bomb.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:23 pm

((Actually...it's a clock. Don't jump to conclusions. A very loud clock...with an explosive note in it. xD))

-BOOM-

The clock blew up in Rahenno's face.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 pm

pyro caught up to Rahenno and lenon.

"lenon when will you quit"pyro questioned

still badly hurt he turned to see Rahenno injured.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:30 pm

((I'm not really here...that you know of.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno barly covered up as the explosive went off. He was blown out the building and landed on the ground, hard. "Wasn't....my best idea." He said falling unconcesnce, while holding his bloody arm.

Kit watched as everyone scrambled to stop the bombs. If he had activated his kekkai genkai he could just look through the walls and find them before it blew. But they didnt ask his help so he just stood there unmoving. Keeping a small brrier around himself for protection.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:32 pm

A large sword flew out of another building, aimed at Rahenno's chest. It glinted with a bright silver liquid.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:36 pm

pyro looked at Rahenno and jumped out the window "Rahenno wake up"

pyro said shaking him "this is serious" what could pyro do know he has no chakra and is injured. pyro can only use his taijutsu.

"Rahenno WAKE UP"

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Kiyoshi jumped between Rahenno and the sword and started to spin. "Hakkesho Gokuhi Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Heavenly Palms Spin Absolute)" His spinning created a giant orange rotation dome then grew in size quickly. The sword then hit it and was knocked back.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:48 pm

Rahenno awake to a voice in his mind. The shodow of the being lumed over Rahenno and spoke.
"Heh heh. Looks like you got youself into more trobule. I don't know why you help these human but i geuss you have your reasons. I'll lend more chakra but you best make the most of it." The voice fade and the reality was taking form.
Rahenno's body started to suround itself with red Chakra. The chakra took the form the fox. He stood in the open motionless, behind Kiyoshi. "Thank you..." He said as the red chakra started to darken into a dark red color due to his Konton bloodline.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:48 pm

The sword exploded as water materialized in mid-air, forming a circle around the three.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games