Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:10 pm

Kiyoshi sighed and shook his head. "Rahenno gets way to cocky. Jedi is one not to be taken lightly." He said raising his head to watch the fight.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:18 pm

((ok that is stupid, how did you get out of my trap of looking at you?)) well i guess its time for me to do it jedi's eyes changed User Image its pointless, i can see your moves before you hit me so dont try it, this isnt a death match anyway

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:23 pm

futashi smirk. "so. he knows mangekyou sharingan. how will rahenno make his move?" he said, eating an apple he had before.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:28 pm

(how was i suppose to know you did mangakenu sharingan, when you never post that you did it,all you said was 'face to face') Rahenno step out a mirror inside the chanber looking down to avoid eyecontact "your going to have to find a different test dummie."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:30 pm

sorry but i wasnt going to kill you jedi said as he deactivated mangekyo ok futashi, what is it you want?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:31 pm

After sensing the flaring chakra here at the training grounds, Zann had made a wind clone and the clone jumped from branch to branch and landed far away from the fight. So Jedi did come here to start a fight. He jumped up onto a tree branch, watching the fight. He glimpsed Jedi's Mangekyou Sharingan just before he deactivated it, and his blood turned cold. He had heard that the only way to attain this was to kill one's best friend. Did he kill...Naro?

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 pm

futashi jump out of the tree and look at jedi. "well i herd that you killed naro. if that is true then, you saved me the time then. but i really wanted to kill him my self." he said, smirking.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:35 pm

sorry but that is one reason i have mangekyo and it helps me do what i need to do, like getting rid of former cloud ninja kouga

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 pm

the mirror melted and shattered to the ground and looked to Jedi "yor going to kill Kouga?" Rahenno started to yell "I WONT LET YOU!"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 pm

futshi frowned. "so, even you had trouble to kill him. well anyway, thank you for kill him. now my friend can rest in peace now." he saied, bowing.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:40 pm

if any of you ever leave the village, then you can come to me if you need help or anytime at all jedi looked at him sorry rahenno but i have things i have to do
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Zann stiffened when he heard Kouga's name mentioned. He's gonig to kill...my brother? Zann's eyes were wide with fear and shock when he heard what Jedi said.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Rahenno walked up to Jedi "Kouga didnt betray the village, he is on a mission" Rahenno started to cluch his fist tighter and tighter
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:49 pm

he has already been found out by asaba, its a wonder he isnt dead yet, i dont think i will be able to do it with the sound kage in the way so his life will be spared jedi froze for a moment something has come up so i have to go jedi's clone poofed away

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:53 pm

"damn Asaba,If you kill Kouga i'll destory you myself!!" Rahenno said openly.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games