Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:02 pm
((lol. I should make Duckie cross-dress as Sui. rofl We do seem to like cross dressing our guys...))

Taffy calmed down, but chirped warily at the cats. She refused to go near them. Instead, she pecked gently at the petal Kisuna was poking her with and was quite content to stay where she was.

Alcina laughed for the first time that seemed like ages. It felt good, even though she still couldn't stop thinking about Hayato. The mere brush of his name on her thoughts made her more somber.

The princess shook her head, to rid herself of her unrequited feelings and took a step toward Kisuna. She stopped, however, when something pink caught her eye. Turning, she saw someone creeping away... someone who was awfully familiar. She hadn't thought he would be in!

Never one to think before acting, Alcina let out a happy yell. She ran up to feminine figure and tackled him/her to the ground. "Did ya miss me?" she asked, proudly sitting on top of her friend's midsection before hugging him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:17 pm
"Hah!?" And down (s)he went with a thud. His escape! His precious escape! Now his hair was undone to the tackle, strands of pink all over the place. Some girl had hindered his escap--

Wait that voice was familiar.

"...Alcina?" Kaen's eyes had grown to the size of grapefruits as he looked to the girl who had tackled him, having turned to face her. He started sitting up, moving a slender hand to set on her head and push her back just a bit to take a better look. If she was who he thought she was, he could ignore the pain in his backside easily enough.

"Alcina!? Is that you!?" He gasped in disbelief. "How long has it been!?"

Midori, as is, was confused when Alcina had moved to tackle one of the hanazoku. Having slipped from the car she brushed her skirt. Kisuna and his memory would have to wait, like Sui had said. She was so torn in many respects.

Green eyes peered from Kisuna and Taffy to Alcina and her victim only to freeze. Her voice shaking softly. She recognized him, She recognized him very well. In fact, she remembered when he had dressed more feminine. That wasn't the problem though. She was starting to tremble.

"....N-No way. It's...It's a ghost." He was supposed to be dead! She saw the pink haired corpse in that village! "He's dead..."

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:39 pm
Sui narrowed his eyes at Alcina's victim from afar and proceeded to walk to the pair. And then the person's identity became clear. "You wear those things too Kaen? I thought I was the only irresponsible ruler -- (Sui then caught sight of Alcina.) -- ... I take that back."

Dead? Kisuna overheard. Who is dead?

He whipped his head around to see Sui and Alcina hurry over to a pink-haired woman in a kimono. He raised a brow in confusion. He had never seen her before. Why the excitement? He turned to Midori to ask but closed his mouth at the sight of her surprised expression. He placed Taffy on his shoulder and traveled over to Midori. Kisuna followed Midori's eyes and saw that it was to the pink-haired woman.

Why did everyone seem to know her but him?!

But wait. Kisuna thought. The woman in the kimono was perfectly alive (despite Alcina's tackling hug). He didn't understand what Midori was so shocked about.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:49 pm
Taffy, though perfectly content to stay and sleep on Kisuna's shoulder, chirped worriedly at Midori. She flew over to the girl's shoulder (with a weary eye on the cats) and rubbed her little feathered head against Midori's cheek. Taffy didn't want her nee-chan sing so sorrowfully.

Alcina, completely oblivious to Midori's plight, beamed brightly at Kaen while she stuck her tongue out at Sui. "It's been a couple years now, at least," the princess said, refusing to move off Kaen's midsection.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

RubberDuckieMafia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:58 pm
((*swims in where it's safe*))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:05 pm
"He..." Her body trembled more, as much as her small body could. One hand rose to Taffy, petting her. "He's supposed to be dead. I saw him dead back then..."

Biting her lower lip, the calming nautre of the sparrow helped her shaking. Nevertheless, the tears were welling up as she looked almost pleadingly to them all. It was a hllucination right? He wasn't really here. It was another person

"He died in that house! And--" She hiccuped.

A few other voices were caught and he looked towards Sui with a small sheepish laugh. Stuck how he was, he shrugged.

"I do what I need to... but the sad thing is, even if I don't a lot of people think I am a girl either way. Hey Alcina can you get off? You're a lot heavier than you were those few years ago."

Kaen smiled warmly to the princess clinging to him, his ears catching another familiar voice. However more distressed. Concern washed over him as he gently pulled Alcina up, giving a brief gentle squeeze of a hug.

"Mi'? Is that you Midori? What're you talking about?"

"K-Kaen..."  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:17 pm
Kisuna could have sworn that the man in the kimono was actually a woman (but several voices proved him wrong). Upon Midori's tearing face, Kisuna gave the man next to her an immense glare. While Sui and Alcina greeted this man with friendly glances, Kisuna refused to. He was clueless to Midori's expression but he also believed that the man was responsible for it.

"Apologize to her." Kisuna ordered. "A man should never make a girl cry!"

Even if the man dressed in a flowery kimono.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Taffy chirped in agreement. No one should make her nee-chan cry. She gave a little bird glare towards the pink-clad man, letting him know how her feathers were ruffled.

Alcina looked up surprised. "Midori-chan, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost! Surely Kaen cross-dressing isn't that scary..." She started to move towards the younger girl, looking at Kisuna bewilderingly. "Kaen, what exactly is going on?" she asked, suddenly feeling very confused. She hadn't even known that Midori and Kaen knew each other.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:53 pm
Apologize? Kaen started up with a frown. What had he done to upset her so? His heart sank to see the little girl cry. He was stunned and confused, looking to the group helplessly. He didn't understand what he had done to cause such distress to Midori at all.

"I don't know what I did though!" he pleaded to the group before looking to Alcina in a 'I'll tell you later glance'. He wanted to try and deal with one thing at a time.

"You died!" Midori practically screamed at him and fisted her hands. "You died in a burning house! I saw you! Your hair! Your body under the rubble!"

"Wo-Woah Mi' calm down... I'm not dead..." He started towards her, softly speaking but hesitated in the glowering of Kisuna and the bird of Midori's shoulder.

It didn't matter though, Taffy was handed off to Kisuna a split moment later.

"I saw you die--! You idiot! You big bug-fearing idiot!" Midori yelled as she ran towards him and leapt into him pounding his chest. "I hate you! I hate you!"

Well there went that Kimono. His hair was a mess and now was the Kimono with the little girl's tears. A sigh escaped his lips as he understood brief parts of it. His arms curled around her as he smiled tenderly to her name calling and 'hate'. The pounding didn't hurt any one bit. "Shhh... Shhh... I'm right here..."

"I hate you..." She whimpered and clung to him, sniffling softly. A few minutes of crying and sniffling and she'd cling even tighter and more possesive, glaring back at everyone.

"...Don't you dare make fun of him! I'm the only one allowed to! He doesn't need to apologize either! He's...He's alive and that's.. That's all that counts!"

"Ah Midori--"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:38 pm
Kisuna gaped at her. He opened his mouth to argue but no words came out. A redness crept up to the center of his nose, spread to his cheeks and then to his ears. He hated embarrassment and he didn't need amnesia to remind him of that.

"Whatever." He turned to the little bird perched on his shoulder. "C'mon Taffy."

He walked off with the little sparrow into the labyrinth of cherry blossoms. The pink flowers that Kisuna thought were once beautiful, mocked him. He snorted. What was so good about that pink-haired guy anyway? "Jeez Taffy, do I have to cross-dress too?" Kisuna asked. Had it not been for all the morals and mannerisms he had learned, Kisuna would have pushed her to the ground. But he didn't. He kicked one of the trees and slumped against its trunk.

"Taffy, you can fly around here. There aren't any cats."

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:58 pm
Taffy chirpped questioningly at Kisuna. She was rather confused. Why was everyone upset now? Their songs were angry... She rubbed her head against Kisuna's cheek and wondered if she should change back into a human. Older people were so hard to understand...

"Burning house? ..." Alcina thought back to when she first met the younger girl. She had been so upset over her friend... Epiphany dawns! "Oh! You thought that guy who saved Taffy was Kaen? I suppose there aren't too many traveling guys with pink hair, and you didn't see him up close like I did... Two different guys." She nodded to herself happily, as she had solved the riddle nicely.

Except now Kisuna was running off upset from Midori's brush off. Sighing internally, the princess wondered if drama followed them around... At least it wasn't trouble this time! She glanced over at Sui and Kaen and motioned she was going after the other younglings.

Walking along in the cheery blossom orchard, she looked for Kisuna but couldn't find him. "Kisuna? Are you here? Kisuna!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:23 pm
"Maybe I shouldn't bother with her." Kisuna muttered. While grateful, he was hardly affected by Taffy's actions. Midori's attitude, alone, drove him insane. But that wasn't all. He didn't know of anything that can make him feel better. Kisuna had no recollections of what he liked or any details that would calm him. He couldn't even remember much about the Hebizoku Clan but only imagined its dry, airy climate from what Sui had mentioned earlier.

He closed his eyes and used his imagination. The trees disappeared and turned into yellow stone walls. And the petals on the floor turned into layers grainy sand. And the cold breeze around him changed to warm one. And all that remained the same was the sun in the sky. And then he opened his eyes again, and everything vanished. He felt incredibly homesick.

"Kisuna? Are you here? Kisuna!"

It was Alcina's voice.
"Over here!" He shouted lazily, not moving from his spot on the floor.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Alcina heard a voice calling out to her and started towards it. Finally, she found Kisuna and Taffy under one of the many cheery trees. "There you are... You shouldn't run off like that! You still don't remember anything right? The mazoku might try and take advantage of that!"

She plopped down next to the boy, smiling as Taffy greeted her sleepily. Vaguely, she wondered if that was all Taffy did... Eat and sleep. "So what's up?" Alcina asked casually, wondering if the new Kisuna would talk to her. The old one would probably just brush her off but... She leaned back against the tree and looked up at the branches as the pink waves swayed in the breeze.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:56 pm
It took Kisuna a moment to sort the words in his mind. He felt extremely cautious of his phrasing and hoped that Alcina wouldn't throw a fit like Midori. He wasn't sure how anybody would act. He didn't want to say anything offensive, immature or whiny on his part. Other than Sui, he wasn't sure he felt so comfortable saying his feelings to anybody. He looked at Alcina carefully before turning his gaze back to the petals on the floor.

"She hates me and I don't know why." Kisuna said simply.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Taffy settled down against Kisuna's neck and started to go to sleep. Now that Alcina-nee-chan was here, she was certain the angry songs would go away. With no cats in sight, it was safe to sleep now.

Alcina felt her lips curve into a sad smile. She certainly knew how he felt. "She doesn't hate you, Kisuna," she said as put her arm around him and pulled him into a gentle hug. "I just think she doesn't know what to do with you now that you've lost your memories. Just now, she was really over-wrought and emotional, so she wasn't thinking when she brushed you off."  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff