Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:45 pm

"It's not going to be that easy to fin me" she say's as her voice echoes and sounds like she wasn't very near by "If you do not know who they are then I think you are employed by someone else". Changing spots constantly she looks around and thinks.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:55 pm

the thrid man point around the room with his nose sniffing and said"that way" the middle said"are you sure" the third then said"its to sweet for me not to be sure" and the middle man started to walk towrds her with the knife and then said"hey there chicky poo"but then a fourth started to apeared around the room indicating a patern and the middle stuck out his foot to trip her

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Growling than hissing slightly she makes the fall but uses it to bring her feet up and get him in the face before landing on her feet again. Putting her hair up she looks at them "Do you know how annoying you people really are" she ask's out of curiousity.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:06 pm

the third one said"they are very are annoying but i just stay back"then the middle one apeared behind her and treied to cut her arms off

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Sighing Haru turns and looks at him and ducks the attack before driving her knife up and into his heart. Twisting the blade she makes it hard for him to pull it out without damaging he's heart even further. Putting the wall at her back and again she watches them. "You're included in them" Haru states while looking over at the man who had replied to her.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:16 pm

"master vichen and lady akemi will be very displeased if you dont come"said the middle man just ripping the knife out and the then walked up to her and leaned on the wall with on hand and said with a inch between their faces"so how about it" the third said haru dont"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Glares at all of them before she spits in the face of the man infront of her and disappearing. "I don't go to people I dont' know, and I sure as hell don't know these master vichen and lady akemi you talk off" she states bluntly. Appearing in the kitchen she catches her breath and pulls out of the bottles that had the blood in it and drinks down out half off it "Much better"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 pm

a man walks in and says"lady ameki wishes to see you NOW" the man the puts his broadsword onto his shoulder and said"the easy way or the hard way you are coming woth me NOW"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Looking at him she sighs before glaring putting the bottle down "Why would she want anything to do with me, I have no flippin clue who she is" Haru say's before yawning "and it's way to early for anyone to be trying to boss me around". Watching him for a moment she waves him off.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:32 pm

the man then takes his sword off of his shoulder and with out even seeing it move it cut the ladys arm of and he then said they'll og one by one until you come"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:34 pm

"Answer my question than I might come with you, who is she and what does she want" Haru say's before taking her arm and re-attaching it as it heals really slowly.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:43 pm

"she is putting together a should i say platoon and akemi is a lamia a early vampire who needs youre help now please come and ignore my underlings expecialy haru"

copycat4756

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:35 pm

selena pulls the knife out like it was nothing to her but a minnor flesh wond and waggs her finger at him "ahhha naughty naughty ....little boy you are " selena gigles and then hear them going after and appers behind them " i dont think so " selean sclics there thorats open and watchs as the blood guss from there thorats " idotes ...... are you alrigth haru ?" looking back and them scream ing pain on the floor dieing until all is slinte from them " now who is this man come with me down to the duggon and get the wepons " selena dissappered and reapperd with a bunch of wepons in her arms and handed them out to the severnts and house members alike and them whent a gave master kayin his wepon and then went back to hethrus and gave him his wepons and answer the dirty blood question with sowrd and wand in hand " ME "
selena looked and dissapered and and all that was heard fromher was her voice laughing at him " do you know what the difference is between you and me .......i dont die so easily as you dirty bloods do !"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Niara doesn't know what to do. She hears many voices, some she recognizes, and some she doesn't. She has tears of fear and anger running down her face. She bursts out of the closet and out of her room.
She starts following the voices until she reaches the end of the hallway. She crouches down in the shadows and watches Haru. She gets even angrier when she realizes that they want to take her away. She whispers, "Don't Haru!!! People hear need you and love you!!! Please don't leave me!!!" The tears start coming down a lot faster, but her breathing doesn't change. "If that guy touches her again, I'm running out there to her. I don't care if I die, I'll die knowing that someone on this planet at least knows, cares, and loves me." she said to herself.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:36 pm

"i have gotten tireid of these people folowing me"charles yelled angerly and then he yelled"CONCUSSION" and a big wave of wind flew around killing all besides the ones of the people that he had fought earlier
((all of the main characters basicly))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games