Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:09 am
Zeramaru walked into the academy and headed for orion but walked while scratching his head.
"Orion can you give this to Rekio..." Zeramaru said scratching his head as he popped open his arm revealing a single red rose.
"No poison no nothing it is just a rose for her!" Zeramaru said quickly then turned around and heaved a heavy sigh.
"Orion can you tell me something ,be honest, can I actually love someone?" Zeramaru said this so filled with emotion and so slowly then faced him.

((you see in real life i got a little love problem so i thought it would be nice if you could help me but in an RP LOL!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:46 am
(right, well Reiko loves Drake, so no RP relationship there....but I can help you with your problem, you talkin to Magic Tyler over here)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:22 am
Herai nodded to Orion, glad for the Henge's dark skin. She could feel the heat in her cheeks that had to be an embarrased blush. This time she had to get it right so that she could just go back to her seat.
She blinked and turned to glance at a late student, one with pale milky eyes. Her question made it clear thaat she was blind. What was a blind person doing training to be a shinobi? That didn't make any sense. ...Well, to each her own. Just as long as she didn't get herself killed.
Herai shook off the thoughts and concentraited on getting the muscle density right this time. She preformed the seals and adjusted the transformation. Hopefully she'd gotten it right this time. The body was heavy, and she didn't like it, plus she felt like if she walked through the door she'd hit her head on the ceiling. She waited for a second before disspelling the Henge and walked back to her seat without another word. she wasn't going to get up there again.
And they had yet another visitor, this one asking about his love life. Was that really something you asked in front of a classroom of kids?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:52 am
(( Zeramaru and Reiko kissing in a tree
K I S S I N G
First comes love then comes marriage
Then comes a evil dictator in a baby carriage.

Sorry I had to rofl ))  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:05 am
Orion let out a sigh as Herai tried for the third time and went to her seat. He was tempted to let Zeramaru, who had just entered the classroom, teach the children, despite the fact that he was pretty much a terrorist.
"Good enough, I suppose..."
He then turned to Zeramaru and addressed him after taking the rose.
"I don't know you well enough to give you any real advice, but since you're human, or at least, you have a human mind, I don't see why not."
He said with a shrug.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:28 am
((Honestly, if that was Tai (or me), I would have kicked Zeramaru right out of the building...literally.))  

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:38 am
((He's not hurting anyone yet, so no need to do anything like that...))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:48 am
DP gave a small wave to zeramaru, "hello evil dictator/master due to cursed seal," he said him as he waved. HE then appeared next to the girl again, leaning on her desk, "you know, that was pretty good for a first try, surprised you could get as ugly as orion," he said jokingly as he appeared at the window again, speaking to zeramaru, "Love is like seed, tend to it right, and give it enough liquid love, and speak loving words in the light of the day every so often and it'll bloom into a beautiful flower, showing its beauty to the world, and letting you think, It may be hard work, but it is so worth it, For love is the one thing that can fill the hole in our hearts, and let us become who we really are........well at least thats what i think......" he said, smiling, "well, see ya all around," he said, dropping out the window, and doing a backflip then landing on his feet.

((i've been told i'm good with advice......apparently.........and i used to write poems......till i lost my muse.........))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 am
As Dp exited the academy building, he would find two exploding tags on the center of his back, just out of the reach of his arms. Just how did they get there?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:00 am
Dp smiled at the chalk board orion was writing on, and several of items of clothing he was wearing were suddenly poofed and several exploding tags appeared on them, A note of the window said as followed.

I suggest you ALL leave the class, cause in about 3 seconds all the tags will explode with a force equal to about an S-Rank fire jutsu.....have a nice day peope! : )

This then exploded, and poofed away...it being a clone.....

((i have Hundreds of these clones everywhere.....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:11 am
Orion simply let out a scoff as he continued his lecture. For one thing, this was just a clone, teaching some spoiled little children. And, since he didn't like the children, it didn't really matter to him whether they exploded or not. He simply waited to be destroyed, and after about four seconds, nothing happened. Taking off one of the tags, he noticed something as he inspected it. It was missing a kanji in the middle. He shook his head, continuing to inspect all of the seals on him, and they were all the same. Without that missing kanji, these tags were just ruined strips of paper. He simply threw them into a trash can, lighting a match and dropping it in with the "tags." They burned to ashes, leaving the bottom of the trash can charred a little. He then dumped the ashes out the window as they blew in the wind.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:14 am
Dp smiled as the note turned into a tag, exploded with the same force as he made the group think the last would've  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:43 am
Senshui walked into the classroom looking around at the students and their clone jutsu."this looks boring." he commented sitting in a chair near the entrance way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:43 am
Orion let out a sigh and shook his head has he continued to teach. The tag was missing a kanji like before, but now it was the bottom one. It exploded with the force of a shoddy firecracker, but it did break the window.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 am
((.....you just have to undermine my posts dont you........))
Dp appeared at the window again, he glared at senshui with an angry face, but then regained his normal smile, he turned to the teacher, "It must suck being a sanin and being forced to teach......very degrading...." he said, balancing on the window again......

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff