Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:49 pm
haha are why are we panting right after the mention of Zato's tight butt? ::stare stare:: XP. Does Tiffany have a secrete desire hm? XD.

And that I-no was EX okies >.< Damn boss forms get me but her ex moves. ::shudder::

Scary X_x. But Ex Milia was easy XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:52 pm
Whatever Kurai rolleyes Eddie's a** is the last thing I would want to look at...Sol on the other hand heart lol and Millia should not be taken to lightly for...ok maybe the computer isnt a challenge, but me *evil laugh* you better watch out!!!! But I prefer regular Millia instead of Ex Millia...her new button controlled lust shaker isnt working for me @_@

Oh and I love I-no's megalomania attack *sigh* to bad you couldnt use it crying  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:56 pm
Yush, Akio/Mike/Kai. ( xd ) You got glomped,.. multiple times.

And you all really have to give me the link to that game you keep talking about. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:00 pm
game??......which one? lol  

ShintoKazuya

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:02 pm
Kurai...Kurai...Psshh, I probably scared him away with my badass Millia skilss. No on messes with my Millia, Holler!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:03 pm
I just recalled that I had dreamt of the auburn haired male in Shinto's signature... Interesting... 3nodding  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:04 pm
arrow Guilty Gear

arrow GUilty Gear Sprites

haha Sol.. XP. Unfourtantly we already know that hes taken by Ky X3
But speaking of favorite op. sex characters. I would diffently take Dizzy XP. (Why else would i be testament XD) Maybe May.. but that anchor scares me. But 2nd to Dizzy. It would be no other then our lovely A.B.A. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's just so cutee!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "hmm those bags under my eyes are getting worse.."

I so cant wait to play as her in XX Slash.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:07 pm
AAWWW ABA, I love her!!! heart *hugs ABA plushie* May.....ARGH I cant stand that little brat!!!! ::remembers time when she clonked ancher on head, sent adorable sea creatures to attack me, and was to hyper active to stand still so she could get hit:: Annoying!!! But I do find her CUTE *huggles May plushie then throws it across room::  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:12 pm
And just for the hell of it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and of course.

Zato's a** that tiffany is drooling over. XP.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:13 pm
PPssh, thats what Zato gets for messing with Millia!! lol HHmm, by any chance do you think they have Sol's a** showing ninja lol  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:15 pm
You crazy... people. *notes* More than one.. mental note made. I am on that list. I'm gonna go crash. Jumping now, buh-bye. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:19 pm
Aw that reminds me, I am reading a wonderful fanfic about Millia and ABA whee Its supposed to be a MilliaxSol pairing, which I find ok. Anyways, its found on fanfiction.net, and its called Walk in the Dusk. If your favorite characters are Millia and ABA, and if you love MilliaxSol pairing, then you must read it!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:23 pm
haha why don't you find out for yourself Tiff XD.

All you gotta do is get Faust EX and insta-kill anyone.

Insta-Fro and Insta-half nakednesS XP

ahh ABA how i love thee.

and new donation items.. ::thumbs down:: >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:14 am
im trying to fine clothes that match the picture...but I can't find any right now..::sigh::.

Another big plot twist...LOuisie has been kidnapped!!! gonk But it explains my plot in Fyia..though I don't rp there often.  

HiddenJoy

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:07 am
Hello, salutations from a young Gaian who has been on these forums for several months. My name is ShadowEdogawa, which is evidently seen above my avatar's image, and I look forward to a fine age of roleplaying with the others about here. I would prefer not to travel too deep into detail about myself, however, considering I never felt it safe to instantaneously allow personal information slip by upon making an introduction.

Several of my Gaian friends, and perhaps a few acquaintances, are in this guild, and possibly it is the reason I have been attracted here; the presence of those I am familiar with. Aside that, however, upon shifting through various of Character profiles I have seen there are far too many who have sided with 'Good', or Benign as I like to categorize, and 'Neutral'.

---

To simplify this speech for those of a mind unable to register such vocabulary...

I've joined the guild, and I'm evening the Alignment score. You have reason to fear me!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games