Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:45 pm
Kon nodded "Apperently..." She said and looked to Shino...He was begining to s**t his legs a little trying to get free...Zero turned to Tea "Somthing wrong Tea?" He asked since they had moved to the hallway...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:51 pm
Tea blinked and realized where they were, "I-Im sorry. I just needed to step out. Too many dark auras are bad for your health," She said. She lifted the tome and it vanished.

Pre looked back to Kon, "'Apparently'...?" She quoted. She sighed and looked back to Shino, "If you promise that you will not do anything bad to any of us or try to take any of us away, then I will remove the seal under your feet. Is that acceptable?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:58 pm
Zero chuckled and smiled "It's ok. I know how that goes." He said and leaned against a walll...

Kon watched as Shino nodded and smiled...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:01 pm
Pre sighed again. With a small Faerie curse, the seal below Shino's feet vanished, giving him free movement again. She decided to observe the reaction for now.

Tea leaned against the wall as well, "This whole thing started with that odd pact that I was going to do..." She mumbled.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 pm
Kon blinked as Shino looked to hsi feet and checked to make sure they were free...He quickly bowwed to Pre..."Thank you." He said and bowwed again...Kon sighed and smiled slightly shakeing her head..."Same...old Shino..." She said softly...

Zero smiled and poked her "Hey. If we wouldn't have gone through that then That Aura would have stayed in me. And Zaragi might not have been lifted from Shino." He pointed out and smiled...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:10 pm
"So, Zaragi appeared only when Kon found that jewel, am I getting this correct?" Pre asked.

"Was that aura really that toxic? To be honest, when he was just a lump of static, you had a faint outline of it too. Are you sure being separated from him is safe?" Tea asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:18 pm
Kon nodded "It would seem so..." She said and Shino blinked still confused abotu this 'Zaragi' guy...

Zero nodded "Yeah. Keith had the same problem to when he was at the Angeko ruins. Although he took care of it way differently." He said and rubbed his neck...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:34 pm
"Yeah? How did your friend take care of it?" Tea asked.

"You mean you're not sure?" Pre asked skeptically.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:40 pm
Zero sighed and leaned his head back..."It was an old thing...Where you would enter your own mind and fight whatever was wrong with you on an internal battlefeild...The fighting plain would depend on your hearts feelings. If you were happy it would be normal...Angry was tons of lava and explosions..." he explained and sighed again...

Kon nodded..."Yeah..." She said and looked down...Shino looked around the room and saw his scyther "Ah! there it is!" he said walked over hugging his scythe...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:45 pm
"Ah! A reality marble! Of course!" Tea clapped her hands, finally understanding, "And you don't think you could defeat Orez?" She asked.

Pre tensed up when Shino went to the scythe, "That was originally yours?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:49 pm
Zero nodded and leaned his head back more..."Angeko have a problem...Sometimes we don't wake up if we win. And if we lose it's game over for the loser. I didn't wanna take that chance...I think I could do it now though...There is still somthing there..." he said gently pounding his chest...

Shino looked over and smiled "No. It used to be my sisters...Boshi." He said and smiled hugging it more..."He said something about her sister fighting to defend him or somthing one time..." She added still leaning agaisnt the wall...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:02 pm
Tea fell silent. She didn't want to lose her friend.

"I see..." Pre said. She looked a little exasperated, "So what should I do with the jewel?" She asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:13 pm
"Keep it. Incase Orez has a problem." Kon said plainly as Shino placed Boshi on his back and walked back over to where Pre and Kon were...

Zero smiled leaning back more "And besides! Whatever is left is probablly like mixed up and can't even take form. I could deal with it easily!" He bragged to Tea hopeing to cheer her up...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:17 pm
"...Or it could be something completely insane and powerful..." Tea said. She didn't want to lose her friend to something like that, but if he needed to do this...

Pre had many things she wanted to ask Zaragi, but it would have to wait. She shrugged, "Fine. But Kon, where did you find the jewel?" She couldn't imagine it just left on the ground or something.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:23 pm
Kon rubbed her neck..."An old temple...Near the Angeko ruins...That's when Shino used the majick..." She said looking down...

Zero blinked...That was true..."How about we go back to the Angeko ruins where I will be at most peace? Then I can take care of this and you can see my garden again!" He said happily...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games