Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 pm
There was always someone nearby when Ronin went from room to room. There really was nothing there. Even documents about 000527, the virus that had taken over Rick, had been long destroyed.
A woman was following him now. It was a woman in her mid twenties with beautiful red hair; a product of genetic engineering. On the left side of her lab coat was a small name tag with the name "Julia Hunter" engraved. It was Rick's own wife...the first person the virus infected after Rick himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:26 pm
As Ronin was searching the academy, he didn't find anything. He felt very suspicious of this woman who was watching his every move. After he finished searching the room, he walked out into the corridor and began to look around at the walls and ceiling.  

forsaken-inferno

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:30 pm
"Find anything interesting?" The woman asked coldly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:44 pm
Nikoli drew his crossbow. "This one's been a loyal companion, but if it comes to close range..." He slings the crossbow back over his soulder and reaches behind the small of his back, producing two beautifully crafted long knives.
"Forged in the fires of Hell, these are night indestructible, and have gotten me trough a couple near-catastrophes with some rogue- erm..." Well, might as well say it- "Angels."  

Archangel486

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:35 pm
Aislin put her knives back into her wrist sheath, and held out a asking hand, "May I?"

Gab turned his head this way and that, trying to get a better look as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 am
"No, I am done, I will be leaving now." Ronin replied to her, then headed for the exit.  

forsaken-inferno

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:09 pm
The woman followed after him to make sure he was really going to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:40 pm
Nikoli sheathes one, spinning the other well-balanced blade in his hand, extending the hilt to Aislin.
"I know I shouldn't have to warn you that it's sharp, but these blades are especially so."  

Archangel486

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:52 pm
there was a massive shuddering around the entire academy as a massive dragon landed, laying down on the roof of the academy, slightly punching part of its front claw into the quarantine room through the hole in the roof made so long ago. folding its wings, the dragon closed it eyes, trying to fall asleep on the nice cool mountain. shifting its claw some, it moved it out of the hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:59 pm
All of the experiments have been removed from the Academy so nothing catastrophic happened in that regard. However, the building was created to withstand this kind of treatment; both inside and outside. So beyond the weak part in the roof, the building would be impossible to penetrate with a dragon's powers, even if he used magic. As a precaution, there was a thin but powerful shielding mechanism deployed, which coated the entire building, inside and out, with a shield so powerful that only Kir or the Angel Eclipse could punch through it. The people of the Academy had had many dragons attack the building, and knew just how to deal with it. Not do a thing and eventually the dragon gets bored and leaves them alone. Upon checking the dragon's magic store with a magic scanner, they knew that the thin shield was overkill; however it remained in place.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:04 pm
The shuttering caused Aislin to fall before she could take hold of the blade, "WHAT THE ******** WAS THAT!!!"

Gab growled from the ground where he'd jumped, as Aislin fell, "Don't you dare hurt my Lin!!!" The large cat sized dragon raised his wings and hissed, threateningly, "I won't let you hurt my Lin!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:37 pm
Nikoli Stood still.

+A Big dragon just landed on the Academy. Figured you'd be interested.+

+Don't ask me.+

"A Dragon just hit the academy." Nikoli says, exasperated. "Now It's just kid of chilling out there."  

Archangel486

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:48 am
(Is the little dragon growling at my dragon?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 am
((Very much so... xd ))

Aislin blinked then looked at Gab who was growling at the forest and back at Nikoli, "A dragon... Another Dragon besides, Gabriel?"

Gab Hissed sharply and crouched into a defensive stance he knew instinctively.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
The Massive dragon, hudreds of times larger than the one growling at him didnt seem to notice he had landed on anything other than the ground, and continued to sleep... until a bird landed on his eye, causing him to wake up and fry it as was. shaking his head, the dragon glanced around, then spotted the littler dragon. shifting, he bent down, looking at the little dragon and sent it a thought. ~Calm yourself little one. i mean neither of you any ill will.~ The dragon though, its massive head very very close to the pair. every breath it took pulled lightly at them, and pushed them away the same, though it was clear if it were so inclined, the larger dragon could literally inhale the smaller.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games