Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:20 pm
Atlas herd the words of the Hokage and smiled. He grab the knob of the door and turn it, opening the door. He look right at the Hokage and took a quick bow. "Hello Hokage-sama. I am here because i want to get better by mind and body. I would like to be on a mission or sign up to a sensai. If it is okay with you ma'am." He said, being very polite.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:17 pm
Viataf followed in after Kyoshi and bowed respectfully to the hokage and listened to the conversation at hand.  

NoBoby112112121

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 pm
Kyoshi Bowing down as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:53 am
((as part of the FUN movement I am going to create weather for this particular scene act accordingly. Perky i just wanna make it lively dont get mad at me.))

The sky was clear and bright not a cloud in the sky but this was followed by searing heat.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:13 am
Ryu sighed as he walked right in the office, standing next to Reiko. He was bored and felt like watching his mother deal with her everyday stuff. "Mamma? Can I stay here for a while? I'm bored and the training grounds is covered with weird strangers."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:27 pm
Kazuma appered in the room he was breathing heavy, "Reiko" he muttered and then took a deep breath. He held out the note he had got from the 'akatsuki person' "And guess what else its back" putting emphasise on the its.

((This is teh note))

Dark-Ninja70
((Hey guys I don't think I'll post that much for awhile, I think I have Swine Flu seeing as I have almost all the symptoms I have a high fever, light headed, weak, cough, and cold.))

*The akatsuki used substitution jutsu and left a note by the cut in half log.*

Sorry but I must go for awhile,
I meant to reveal myself later but I am Hanzo Uchiha, ex Sannin, ANBU Captain of the Hidden Leaf village, Lightning Guardian of the shinobi world and veteran of 2 ninja wars. I was brought back to life after being assassinated by the death god Namuki, Kazuma its good to see you I'll be sure to stop by later, and I noticed one of you genin were a uchiha too. If you ever want training let me know I've got both types of eternal sharingan and a master genjutsu and raiton jutsu.

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko looked at Atlas. "I believe I have placed you in a squad already." She riffled through some papers in her top drawer. "Oh, apparently not." She chuckled. "Can I ask you to wait for a bit? We are starting a chunnin exams, and if any leaf genin rank up, they will be put in an all chunnin squad, and you can take their place. Do you mind waiting?" She asked Atlas, taking the note from Kazuma. She read over the note, and a scowl appeared on her face. "Great." She muttered. "Was there anything else he wanted, Kazuma?" She asked, moving another chair behind her desk for Ryu. "That is find dear." She said, motioning for Ryu to sit if he wanted.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:03 pm
Reiko "it is back in me, you knw, well I guess you dont, ill show you" he closed his eyes then when he opened them they had a purplish tinge and a demonic chakra leaked from his body.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko sighed. "I thought I felt something strange... so thats what he wants?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm
perkydemonofdoom
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko looked at Atlas. "I believe I have placed you in a squad already." She riffled through some papers in her top drawer. "Oh, apparently not." She chuckled. "Can I ask you to wait for a bit? We are starting a chunnin exams, and if any leaf genin rank up, they will be put in an all chunnin squad, and you can take their place. Do you mind waiting?" She asked Atlas, taking the note from Kazuma. She read over the note, and a scowl appeared on her face. "Great." She muttered. "Was there anything else he wanted, Kazuma?" She asked, moving another chair behind her desk for Ryu. "That is find dear." She said, motioning for Ryu to sit if he wanted.

(I knew you'd be happy now we'll be like bffs foreva! xd )

EDIT: Why would Hanzo want a bijuu? Seriously he wasn't evil you just don't like him.  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:27 pm
Atlas smiled, nodding his head in agreement. "Yes Hokage-sama." He said. He needed something to do while being in a new village. But he can wait alittle bit longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:27 pm
((Yay...))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:31 pm
Kazuma sealed it back in his body "Ill take a squad if you want Reiko-Sama" he said as he looked at the atlas kid.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:36 pm
"we are still allies. Suna has been getting a little unstable. and if things break, we'll need to know who to trust. but that is all i need to know. thank you Lord Hokage." Rhulain bowed and turned to his team "so, while we're here, were their any places you wanted to check out." he quickly turned to the hokage." oh, i hope you dont mind if we do a little sigth seeing. you know, all work and no play." he said with a bit of a laugh.  

The Extra Syllable

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:45 pm
"can we ceck out the training grounds?" Kyoshi looked at the Hokage.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games