Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:50 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter muzzled into her neck, wishing he could give her what she wanted. "Veronica, I am cutting loose. The fact that I can make love to you at all without killing you still amazes me." He pulled her closer to him and wondered about the time. School was most definatly over by now. He bit her neck softly "All in time my love, be patient."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:54 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica bit her bottom lip as he nuzzled into her neck. "I know, I know," She sighed softly. He bit at her neck and she smiled. "Patince is so not my thing." She tilted her head to the side, exposing more of her neck to him. She wanted him, all of him, so badly. But Hunter was right. It was dangerous, she just didn't care as much as he did. She trusted him more then she had ever trusted anyone.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:56 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan softly bit at her neck. "Mmm, I think its better then any food I've had," He chuckled. "But where do they have the food you like?" He continued to nibble lightly at her skin.

||im totally blocking >.< im distracted...damn my thoughts! sorries!||  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 pm
||Perfectly alright, sam ^^||

Ravin Black

She purred even more. He nipped at her neck. "Oh, I know what you mean," she sighed, referring to Dylan. "Only the best stores and the finest brands. I like Godiva and Hershey and Dove... Oh, so many..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed happily and rested his head completely against her lap. "Yeah that feels a lot better thank you." He hummed softly the tune that he had dedicated to her when they first met and slowly he started to fall asleep against her lap. He yawned and laid down on his side still on her lap. He mumbled her name a bit and his breathing went soft. He smiled in his sleep and snuggled closer to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Girl you're making me want chocolate." Dylan smirked. "Wheres the nearest store?" His sweet tooth was begging for some of these fine chocolates she was speaking of. He kissed her neck alittle harder before pulling back and looking at her.

||yeah, soo.i dislike dudes. ||  

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled as he sighed. Her hands continued to massage his head. "Your welcome." Armand hummed the tune he dedicated to her. He snuggled close to her. She leaned over and kissed him. "No falling asleep or pretending." Mady stopped massaging his head and played with his hair.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:19 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

"Ah but I am not pretending to fall asleep. I can't help it that you are so comfortable." He kissed her back and then brought his lips to the side of her thigh briefly. A little while later he had pushed her back on the bed and had her snuggled into his side. He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her forehead. "I missed you all the while I was with her you know."  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 pm
Ravin Black

"Mhmmm," Ravin hummed as he kissed her neck harder. "Ahhh, you don't know how good that is. Probably as good as chocolate." She licked her lips and looked deep into Dylan's eyes with a hint of lust apparent. Ravin leaned forward and ran her tongue over his lips slowly. "You can find them at grocery stores, bath stores, book stores, coffee shops... Anyplace, really."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:33 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Hmm, I'm thinking we should go get some." Dylan didn't shop often. And when he did, it wasn't for browsing. When he needed his chocolate fix, it was grabbing some random candy bar from a gas station. Ravins tongue ran over his lips. Dylan kissed her softly, wrapping his own tongue around hers for a moment. "MMm," He groaned, "Or maybe we could have some fun then get the chocolate." He smirked, she was making it hard to think of chocolate.

Unless it was him licking chocolate off of her or something. Because, his body was getting hot at her touch again.

||now whos seducing who? Dylan was only talking of chocolate (: ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:54 pm
||I know ( neutral |

Ravin Black

Moaning softly, she slipped her arms around him and squeezed him tightly. Ravin pressed closer to him, caressing his tongue lovingly with hers. "That sounds like a good plan," she breathed into his mouth. Dylan's body was radiating heat once again. Ravin smiled into his skin as she pulled away. "I think we should get dressed."

Slowly, she slipped out of his arms and onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image

Madeline wondered if vampires actually slept. It'd be weird. They don't need to sleep or anything else. His lips touched her thigh. She smiled. Mady was now laying back on her bed. She was snuggled into his side. Armand ran his hand through her hair. His lips touched her forhead. "That's good to hear because I missed you." She kissed his jawline. "Every time I looked outside, I pictured you with her." She ran her hand up his shirt and touched his chest.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand sighed at the warmth of her hand on his chest. "You don't ever need to do that. Never think ill of me for I would not do anything that would hurt you Madeline. Your warmth is amazing." He leaned in closer to her and kissed down the side of her face to her lips. He moved his with hers for a while then slowly parted his lips against her. Her breath was sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:24 pm
User Image

"Okay. That's reassuring." She smiled. Madeline loved being with him and was glad it wasn't going to end. He kissed down her face and then met her lips. She kissed him back. Armand parted his lips. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and played with his.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:55 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand smiled a bit at her playfulness. She really wanted this to keep going he supposed but he was not sure if he was ready for that. Either way he kept going anyway because it seemed right. He reached around to her back and slipped his cold hand against her skin. He pulled her closer to him and played with her tongue a bit as well. He pulled back after a bit and let his lips trail down to her neck where he pressed them softly there. He lightly licked up the length of her neck breathing his cold breath on her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games