Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Bella looks back at her sisters to see them hand her the papers they "wrote"; she grabs hers while standing up. After turning it into the teacher, she was about to leave until she heard the teacher call her name. "Yes?" She questioned softly, he looks up to her then hands her a stack of papers. "Grade 'em" He mutters then hands her a red pen. Bella sulks her shoulders with a sigh, just like my sisters. Always putting me to work.. She eventually sits back down, grading the papers.

Ella chuckles as she watches Bella, she caught the boy glancing over a playfully winked. She was a flirt, but not that much any more. I wonder, does he get jealous easy? She thinks, leaning back into her chair. Stella takes out her headset, her music's lyrics loud enough to sorta make out. Ella glances over, again with that Lonely Island band? She slightly chuckles, then goes back to her thoughts.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:59 pm

(( -sniff- I feel so lonely... did everyone forget about me? ))

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Alex looked back one more time to see if the girls were still talking about him, and caught the one girl wink at him. He quickly turned away, blushing a little. No, no, no. I don't need one of them flirting with me either. That never ends well. he thought. In his experiences dealing with mortal teenage girls, he had a bad history. They either did it only to betray him later, usually through some sort of embarressment, or he would accidentally turn them to stone one way or another. He also turned the ones who embarressed him to stone, so either way, he would end up with another statue he'd have to hide.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 pm

((Mr. Kmart88 I is coming for your soul twisted Just kidding. xd Blossom hurry up and come to school so I can play with you!))

With a sigh Eris stared at the heavy wood of her classroom door. This school thing was swiftly becoming a nuisance. She stared at the door for a mite too long though because Daichi reached around her and turned the handle cautiously guiding her into the room. Looking around Eris noticed Ella winking at a new boy. Feeling vindictive Eris snuck up behind the boy and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Ella shouldn’t be the only one to play with the new toy.

“Nice earring hun. You must be new because I know I would have noticed a cutie like you.”

Daichi clapped a hand over his eyes and groaned. Eris was clearly in one heck of a bad mood. Noticing Ella was still watching them he waved nervously, blushing.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Ella dramatically gasped, is that a challenge? She stares at Eris as her eyebrow raised, she chuckles accepting it as a challenge anyways. The class was boring, so why not have a little fun? Ella glances over to see Daichi, she walks over then sits right in his lap. "Heya Daichi...this class is soooo boring." She says, leaning over him as she put her arms around his neck. I wonder, if Apollo saw this..would he join me? She mentally chuckles at the image of both of them messing with poor Daichi.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 am

((Oh no! My character's trapped! gonk ))

Alex was surprised when the first girl took notice of him, but another one? Either this was really bad, or really good. At this point, it didn't seem to matter which.
"Um, y-yeah. I am sort of n-new here." he said a bit nervously. Something about this girl, and the last one too, made him nervous. Which was odd because usually he was okay around them, but he felt like he needed to be careful around them.

Derpzilla88

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:16 am

((Sorry for the slack. T^T))

Ares sat and thought to himself. He glanced over and saw Ella playing around with Daichi and he felt a strange pang. It was jealousy but he would let her play her game for now. After all, she could choose who she liked. He scratched his head a bit in frustration. Oh who was he kidding, he was the god of war. he would watch and make sure nothing to much happened, or there would be hell to pay.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Daichi turned bright red as Ella sat in his lap. Eris had warned his that Belle, Stella, and Ella were more women then he could handle and he had a feeling she was right. Clearing his throat loudly Daichi tried to keep his line of vision from going down Ella’s shirt.

“Well Ella, the teacher isn’t here yet,” Daichi managed to choke out, sounding squeakier than normal, “I’m sure class will get more interesting when class starts.”

Seeing the uncomfortable shade of red Daichi was sporting Eris had to hold in a chuckle. She did so love a challenge. Feeling the boy in her arms tense up Eris decided to kick her game up a notch. If she could get Ella to get flirty enough Eris was sure she could get Ares to lose his cool. Not that it took much.

“Tsk tsk,” Eris chided wrapping her arms more tightly around the boy’s shoulders, “it is good manners to introduce yourself to a lady. You better remember your manners or I will have to punish you.”

Smirking visibly Eris sent a challenging look to Ella daring her to do better.

Noticing the look Eris sent in Stella’s direction Daichi couldn’t help but shiver. Her recognized that look and it meant nothing good. Feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand up Daichi looked away from Eris and caught the murderous glint in Ares’ eye. The blood drained from Daichi’s previously red face turning him a deathly pale.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Alex tensed up even more as the girl continued her flirting with him. What was wrong with him? He had never been this tense or nervous around a girl before. Probably because few ever tried flirting with him so openly. And on the first day of school too.
"My n-name's Alex. And you?" he managed to say. He was choking up now and hated the feeling.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 pm

“Oh my name is Eris,” She wink saucily at Alex, “but you can call me whatever you like.” Finally releasing him from her grip Eris slid into the chair next to him. Leaning close enough to be invading his personal space she smiled coyly at the boy.

“So why did you transfer here so late in the year,” Leaning even closer Eris smirked, “not just for all the pretty girls I hope.”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Alex didn't really relate Eris's name to the actual God simply because he believed it was probably just a regular name, and he was being distracted by her invasion of his personal space.
"My parents move around a lot for business, and I just go with them. We've been here for about two weeks, but it took that long to get me into this school." he told Eris. Of course, it was all a lie, but one that worked. But it definantly was tough to forge all those signatures and documents to get him into the school.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:52 pm

((Psst >.> Someone fill me in since I'm back and bored as hell :O))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:35 pm

(( Lol, that sounded wrong Neama. xD -chuckles- but seriously... what happened? Where am I? TT.TT does everyone hate me that their ignoring me? ))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:45 pm

((Lol ya I know. You're at the hospital I guess but it's a new day at school. So come to school! I'm not ignoring you but you have to enter the classroom for me to see you.))

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:02 pm

(Sry guys been busy *sigh*)

Ella winks at Ares while Daichi was watching Eris, trying to reassure him she was only messing with the boy. "Ohm but it's sooo borring now.." She says leaning in closer as she tilts her head cutely. "Maybe you can entrain me.." She suggests with a grin as she lifts his chin to look at her.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games