Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:20 pm
By now, Kogg and The Gray Baron had gone off back to their ship.

Gil, on the other hand, had just left the hospital and began to walk around to see what all was damaged.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 pm
Something then suddenly rammed into Gil from the side. It was Demi. And she was shaking as held onto him in her tight hug, unsure of whether to yell at him for disappearing first, or thank him for the save.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:34 pm
The 'ambush' caused Gil to slam through a window of a shop.
"...Nice to see you too, Demi..." he groaned.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:38 pm
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hurt you for disappearing on us!! DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIKKIN' CLUE WHAT I WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOUR DISAPPEARANCE?!" Demi exclaimed, suddenly standing up and looking down at Gil with a glare, before smiling and offering him a hand to help him up.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:40 pm
"Heeey...I almost burned to a crisp...That kinda stings ya know..." Gil said, taking her hand and getting up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:44 pm
"I had to deal with your replacement and your arch enemy, Rosh." Demi said with an eye twitching. "That b*****d was going to kill me too if it wasn't for Dante jumping in last minute after the b*****d destroyed my new suit!"

"Speaking of which!!" She exclaimed, before looking right him in the eye with a glare. "...Were you really Dante this whole time or are you guys two different people...? Because there's been a bit of a confusion on the matter ever since we tested Dante and he ended up being a 90-something% match to you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:46 pm
Gil just looked at her with an eyebrow raised. He was about to ask who that was before the Gray Baron began to laugh, walking up behind them.

"Apparently they're one in the same...Remember that security measure I placed in his room before the attack..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 pm
"...So their completely different people?!" Demi exclaimed, her eye twitching at the thought. "How!? I mean... they share so much alike!! HELL! Their DNA and eyes are practically the same according to our tests!!" She yelled, flailing her arms about.
She think blinked several times, her gut suddenly making her feel nauseous.
"Gil, did the hospital take any damage?" She asked, turning around to look at him. "Aside from your broken window of course."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 pm
"Lass...Think for a moment~ Dante and Gillian are the same~"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 pm
"But.." Demi's eye twitched, obviously becoming confused. "He can't remember anything about Dante otherwise he woulda said something! And his burns.. Their all gone!!" She yelled, turning back around to face The Gray Baron as she flailed her arms. "He was covered in burns and now their gone! There's not even a mark or anything!!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:00 pm
"Something must have made his memories kick back in...And let's not criticize today's medical technology..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:02 pm
"..He saw the Gundam.." Demi sighed, scratching the back of her head. "When Dante-..Gil.. WHOEVER THE HELL HE WAS AT THE TIME, saw the DeathScythe-Hell he started acting... funny... I guess it was the memories coming back..."

"But why can't he remember being Dante..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 pm
"Uhh..."

"Brain-Shock, most likely."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 pm
Demi stood there, thinking about the situation before she began laughing. "I TOLD YOU!!" She laughed, pointing at Gil. "I told you were the same!! Even though you can't remember it, I TOLD YOU!!!" She continued laughing, before she suddenly stopped.

"Oh, and you missed a lot. One of the things you missed if my Dad's offer to give you back your store. Oh and Rosh is dead now thanks to Dante... you... whatever!!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 pm
"But I...Blew UP my shop...And Rosh..? The hell..?" Gil asked, clearly confused.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games